i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation

4.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Bel Ando

Bel AndoSouthwest, VIC

This is my go-to foundation

I've been using Bare Minerals since Mineral Foundation came and went as a trend. I haven't been able to find another foundation that has coverage and looks natural. I would recommend giving it a go. I also have no reactions to the product while I have found that some other foundations can feel uncomfortable and sting the eyes.

Ease of Application
Vuletic

VuleticAU

Good

After I had rhinoplasty I needed something to cover the small scars on either side of my nose. I'd never worn makeup before so I bought the starter foundation pack that came with the introduction DVD to help teach me how to apply the stuff. Thankfully it is very easy to learn how to use.

I don't suffer from blemishes but I do have oily skin. This covered my scars perfectly but I find that I need to reapply the foundation after about 4-5 hours or my face becomes very shiny.

Looks completely natural and no one can even tell that I'm wearing any makeup. Only major downside is the price.
Easy to use, great coverage, looks natural.
Expensive, can't buy it in most stores, slightly messy.

bigfatpig

bigfatpig

Good

Face Products

Find out how i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation compares to other Face Products

See all i.d. bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation reviews

Sammie

Sammieasked

I need to find a store in Melb. which sells this product. Can someone out there direct me to a store in Melb please?

bb
bb

I'm from Perth. I found it at Kit cosmetics in Myer, so maybe check Myer in Melbourne. They also have a store in Perth, so I can only guess they have one near you too.
or