I-medics Chiro - Pro

I-medics Chiro - Pro

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Massage Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for I-medics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Teresa01
Teresa01SYDNEY

I loved it, loved it, loved it

Helpins sick Aunt end of my day i was buggered she owned this one and i would buy one if i get the money thats how i came acrossthis sight searching for the price and exact one owe what luxury if it did my arms aswell it would really sell me on it
i could recline back to get better benefits, music, well lit, loved the pressure on my feet after they ached.
Needed to have the arms done like the legs and the legs went to tight around my large calfs and caused pain

Phillip O.asked

Hey Everyone,
I know it's a stab in the dark and it's an old chair but I am having problems with my massage chair. Says lose connection error to my board but it's all plugged in. Also when it did work the buttons where not always working I think it may need a replacement controller. Does anyone have any ideas at all? Any info would be amazing thanks in advance.

Warm regards,
Phil

Karen l
Karen lasked

Hi how much is the I medics Chiro pro massage chair and do u take monthly payments

Bruce W.
Bruce W.asked

I have a Chiro-Pro EC- 589 Serial no 2009031
My control board keeps saying. ( lose communication with center board. please makesure it is connected. )
I have turn it off & back on . All so turn it off unplug all leads Put it Back together turned off & on .Re done this a few times. Still no go. Did it all again let sit tuned off for about a month then turn it on & it worked about three time. Now it is doing it again. Is there away to fix it or can you give a phone no for someone to come out & fix it. I live in Morayfield Queensland. Thanks Bruce [contact details removed]

Hey Bruce,
Did you ever get that problem sorted?

See all I-medics Chiro - Pro questions