i-Tech

2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No
Leon R.
Leon R.Perth, WA

Horrible customer service, item not shipped as specified

Received a laptop stand and opened the package to find a leg was missing. Asked if they could send out the missing part and they refused, instead giving me a phone number to call and deal with the manufacturer.

Colin B.
Colin B.Central Queensland, QLD

Product as advertised, comparably priced and prompt delivery. After sales support woeful!

I purchased a Dell Monitor and a HP USB-C power bank recently. Both products arrived quickly but the power bank was faulty out-of-the-box. After sales support around the faulty powerbank was slow and unacceptable in my opinion to the point where I gave up after wasting more time on trying to get a replacement than the product was worth. I would not recommend I-Tech to anyone based on this experience.

Avoid i-Tech all together

I purchased a D-link Dual Band Wireless Ac1600 Adsl2+ from i-tech recently. The product turned out to be faulty and I needed to return it. They finally agreed to a refund but did not refund the full amount - claiming "we have provided the service of shipping the item". This is complete crap and they should have provided the refund in full. Their customer service team took a week to reply to emails and you could never get them on the phone.
Simply avoid.

Product PurchasedD-Link Python AC1600 DSL-2888A
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how i-Tech compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ironic!! No response from i-Tech on DOA

I emailed i-tech twice re DOA with my purchase of RazerCoreX with no reply but I get an email to review their sales performance. Ironic! 0 out of 5 stars

JK
JKPeel, WA

Perfect

Excellent customer service, well packaged item and fast delivery. Easy to navigate website. Plethora of products on offer, with an excellent range of brands. Perfect. Will definitely shop with again

Product PurchasedLiquid cooling

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
noelene
noeleneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unsatisfied customer service and no refund.

Purchased Digital Photo Frame, less months later became faulty, returned it as per their instructions and my costs, only to be told that the box was damaged and the screen smashed. Warranty was void. Looked like they had hit it with a hammer at the other end so they didn't have to replace it. Wouldn't give me a replacement and even going to Fair Trading NSW. Not at all a very nice company to get products from, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have found out since the no replacement that they do no have the Digital Photo Frames in stock, so guess what they did with mine, SMASHED IT, SO THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO REPLACE IT OR REFUND. VERY UNSATISFIELD CUSTOMER.

Karen
KarenPerth, WA

I-tech Armadale WA ... very unsatisfactory

I-tech Armadale WA ... very unsatisfactory. We took near new ipad in for simple screen replacement and when it came back the home button was "sloppy" and did not have a good positive response. When returned the next day we were told it was because "the glue" was taken out for the screen replacement and we just now need to "press firmly in the centre of the button". No offer to fix problem. I do not expect to have a new problem arise after a simple screen replacement. Not good enough . Recommend going elsewhere!

A trusted supplier

I get I-Tech's specials emails every week. About 6 or 8 times a year I order one or more of the special items because they are good quality at a very good price and often with free shipping. I often price compare their everyday prices with specials offered by others and wind up buying from I-Tech because they are cheaper and or more reliable.
On a couple of occasions over the years I have bought the parts (motherboard processor memory etc.) to build a new PC from them. They only stock the best brands.
I-Tech's website is simple, and easy to navigate. Their emails are not overwhelming with shouting. A very professional mob!

Sunny C
Sunny CSydney, NSW

Delivered on schedule

We have being buying from i-tech for a number of years now, they have always being up front with the delivery time frame and on schedule. Online ordering have being easy and straight forward. No complains.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how i-Tech compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Eric
Ericasked

Hi, I purchased a Logitech Brio from your company last year. I had one in my office before, as the quality is exceptionally good, I thought I buy one for at home as well. The one I bought from you, gives a very orange picture. At first I thought it was the ambient lighting at home, but now that I have both Brio's on the same PC, the difference is very clear. How do I return this Brio to you for an exchange?

waynehill555
waynehill555asked

This is definitely AUSTRALIA built battery in AUSTRALIA NOT from CHINA other wise you want see me again regards Wayne hill

John Ley
John Leyasked

My itech 900a will only run car fridge for a minute or so before cutting out. It has been fully charged according to indicator lights. Help?

Get an answer from our members and i-Tech representatives