i-Tech

i-Tech

2.8

• Return Claim MadeYes (20) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (10)

Poor service.

Needed to return an item and they refused to return it. Will be taking it up with fair trading. Disappointing.

sandradt
sandradtPerth, WA

Epson portable laser projector

Recently bought a laser projector from i-tech, not only was the price very good, it was delivered within a couple of days. Free shipping too.
The product and service is wonderful. Love my new toy.

Aaron L.
Aaron L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Issue with Supply, Absolutely not the fault of I-tech, no "Gotya" shenanigans here+

I ordered a GPU which due to the current situation was delayed significantly. Full refund, no issues and super polite!

Colin B.
Colin B.Central Queensland, QLD

Product as advertised, comparably priced and prompt delivery. After sales support woeful!

I purchased a Dell Monitor and a HP USB-C power bank recently. Both products arrived quickly but the power bank was faulty out-of-the-box. After sales support around the faulty powerbank was slow and unacceptable in my opinion to the point where I gave up after wasting more time on trying to get a replacement than the product was worth. I would not recommend I-Tech to anyone based on this experience.

No service

I contacted the company 3 times in the course of a week with no reply and they shut down their phones!! They seem to deliver quickly, but that is not sufficient. Zero post sales assistance.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Paul M.
Paul M.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful service and support

Purchased JABRA PANACAST with plug and play instructions. Product failed to launch on several machines.
i-tech are delaying my claim to return product for refund claiming they have to have Jabra approval.

Product PurchasedJabra Panacast webcam

Professional and fast turnaround of everything from emails to actual goods delivery.

Store was well laid out ...search functionality worked very well ... easy to drill down into specs for each product researched ... the range is huge ... bigger than most stores in Australia.
We had to cancel an order that appeared to be in stock on-screen but was later found to be out of stock and a refund was promptly organised. Great customer service - this is the part of the business where we really get to see what their customer service is designed to handle. We will continue to purchase and note that quality of products has never been questioned by anyone from our team in over 8 years of buying from I-tech.com.au

Avoid i-Tech all together

I purchased a D-link Dual Band Wireless Ac1600 Adsl2+ from i-tech recently. The product turned out to be faulty and I needed to return it. They finally agreed to a refund but did not refund the full amount - claiming "we have provided the service of shipping the item". This is complete crap and they should have provided the refund in full. Their customer service team took a week to reply to emails and you could never get them on the phone.
Simply avoid.

Product PurchasedD-Link Python AC1600 DSL-2888A

SIMPLECOM

The Simplecom arrive on Monday however i didn't receive a cover that goes over the microphone.it was easy to navigate to find what i wanted. you have a wide range to choose from, I was very impressed with quality of the products you have available in your store.

Thanking You
Morris Part

Clancy
ClancyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service

Very quick response and keeping me up to date with delivery dates and times. Will recommend as very reliable and good pricing. Will use them again and recommend to my friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedWeb cam and table light

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Ordered the wrong product by mistake

JOHN
JOHNSydney, NSW

good one

product is very good, fast delivery. Good customer service, response to our letter was quicker and informative .I will suggest to everybody to buy from them. Also I request them to add more product

noelene
noeleneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unsatisfied customer service and no refund.

Purchased Digital Photo Frame, less months later became faulty, returned it as per their instructions and my costs, only to be told that the box was damaged and the screen smashed. Warranty was void. Looked like they had hit it with a hammer at the other end so they didn't have to replace it. Wouldn't give me a replacement and even going to Fair Trading NSW. Not at all a very nice company to get products from, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have found out since the no replacement that they do no have the Digital Photo Frames in stock, so guess what they did with mine, SMASHED IT, SO THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO REPLACE IT OR REFUND. VERY UNSATISFIELD CUSTOMER.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

They won’t do return and refund!

I orders Brydge wireless keyboard 12.9. I follow instructions both from manual and online. When I closed both together my ipad and the keyboard like laptop. It crashed my ipad screen protector (good thing there is otherwise it will be my ipad!). As a result, it left a scratch on the keyboard as well.

They don’t want to refund it nor replace it because its not faulty!!!!!!!!!

The main online company OF Brydge offered refund and replacement! But why not them????

Product PurchasedBrydge wireless keyboard
Sandra39
Sandra39Perth, WA

Exactly as advertised

Super fast deliver, too. Was refreshing to not have to wait weeks for an online order. Got an email about what was on sale, clicked on the link in the email, and there was, and NOT sold out, as what happens too often with other sale sites.

Product PurchasedSamsung High Speed MicroSD Cards