i-Tech

i-Tech (page 2 of 67)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (257)

Aaron L.

Aaron L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Issue with Supply, Absolutely not the fault of I-tech, no "Gotya" shenanigans here+

I ordered a GPU which due to the current situation was delayed significantly. Full refund, no issues and super polite!

1TB SSD

So far so good with the drive. The service was prompt, and it was a good deal.
Freight free was a deciding factor.

Chrissie Moran

Chrissie MoranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value, prompt delivery

The web site is straightforward, ordering and payment without problems and they deliver sooner rather than later. Great value stock. I shall be using i Tech all the time from now on

Gareth Craddock

Gareth CraddockSydney, NSW

Great prices on webcams

Highly recommend. Got a good quality webcam at the best price around. Have now bought a number for our workplace and service hard to fault.

Steve M.

Steve M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent from start to finish

very competitive price, super fast dispatch and delivery make I-tech my go to store for I.T. gear. You also earn points for each purchase which can be used against any future orders which further reduces their already competitive prices.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Beth Langley

Beth LangleySydney, NSW

Just what I needed

I-tech service is prompt with the stock on hand. Great to deal with website easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the product just what I need

John P.

John P.Northeast, VIC

My recent purchase

I find great stuff on the I-Tech Site that is so appreciated
Your Service of Invoicing and Dispatch to delivery is seamless and informative
Thankyou

Fraser

FraserPerth, WA

Perplexed

Webby

WebbyPerth, WA

Dishonest scamming online store. DONT TRUST

NEVER BUY FROM ITECH. Deceptive product pricing and when you buy they don’t honor the sale. Then spam you daily.

esbglenn

esbglennGoldfields, WA

Impressive Product - much lighter than I expected

I purchased 2 x SanDisk 256GB Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C SDDDC2-256G from i-Tech at quite a good price. They arrived in reasonable time (I am in rural Western Australia), in excellent conditions. Not only do they work well but are smaller and lighter than I expected - very happy :)

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Worth waiting for in view of the Pandemic

I purchased a Canon iP8760 in October 2020 at a good price but, due to Covid, there were none available in Australia. In the new year I inquired about possible delivery date but it was all guesswork - for everyone. I'Tech offered to return my money but I couldn't buy the printer anywhere so held on. On 2.2.21 the printer arrived. This took me by surprise as I'd had no notice that it was being despatched. Apart from that, the service from I-Tech has been very good. I recommended them to a fellow member of a camera club who is in the process of ordering. Buyers can be confident of professional service.

Smooth and hassle free

Title says it all really. I logged in to specifically look for one item that I had been quoted for elsewhere... ordered and delivered with no problems at a cheaper price

Happy first time customer

Had a catastrophic switch failure. i-Tech were the cheapest around for the device I needed. Shipping was faster than predicted in the middle of a lockdown on the other side of the country. Got what I needed, when I needed at a price I was more than happy with. First time purchase, but won't be the last.

onairpic

onairpicSydney, NSW

Great Price and Quick Delivery

I have bought several items from this site because of their excellent price and excellent delivery time. Buy with confidence.

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price

I have purchased twice from i-Tech and although in both cases the product was well priced and delivered in good condition, I had to follow up initial progress (by email) only to find that the device had "just been despatched". I did not actually receive an auto 'despatched' notification for either purchase. Need to improve progress update efficiency. Also when I asked for technical assistance for a Ubiquiti product, my only option was to email (no phone assistance) and I was simply sent a link. There is no way to actually speak to a person with technical knowledge. Even so, I would buy from i-Tech again. Price and delivery is good.

Eric

Ericasked

Hi, I purchased a Logitech Brio from your company last year. I had one in my office before, as the quality is exceptionally good, I thought I buy one for at home as well. The one I bought from you, gives a very orange picture. At first I thought it was the ambient lighting at home, but now that I have both Brio's on the same PC, the difference is very clear. How do I return this Brio to you for an exchange?

waynehill555

waynehill555asked

This is definitely AUSTRALIA built battery in AUSTRALIA NOT from CHINA other wise you want see me again regards Wayne hill

John Ley

John Leyasked

My itech 900a will only run car fridge for a minute or so before cutting out. It has been fully charged according to indicator lights. Help?

Get an answer from our members and i-Tech representatives