i-Tech

i-Tech (page 2 of 11)

Listing monitored by i-Tech

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (263)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (244)

Logitech BRIO Webcam - Excellent!

Great service and quick delivery from i-Tech. Product is exactly what I ordered and is a fantastic webcam. Would highly recommend both i-Tech and the Logitech BRIO webcam.

Excellent product

Great value from a reputable company and speedy delivery.
Was great to be able to select from a variety on manufacturers.

Samsung 1TB Portable SSD

As I have purchase from i-Tech before, I found their store easy to navigate thru. I did not encounter any issues or delays with ordering the SSD, and payment was easy.
The Samsung portable SSD is "Gold" - it is the 3rd one I have purchased and it just perform so well - very fast for uploading and downloading and it works with my phone too, so I can easily transfer via the SSD from computer to phone or visa versa.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.Sydney, NSW

Easy to order and quick delivery

Product availability was accurate and shipped quickly. Very happy with the website functionality and the price was also on par or better than competitors.

Product PurchasedRazer Kiyo RZ19-02320100

1TB SSD

So far so good with the drive. The service was prompt, and it was a good deal.
Freight free was a deciding factor.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Chrissie Moran
Chrissie MoranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value, prompt delivery

The web site is straightforward, ordering and payment without problems and they deliver sooner rather than later. Great value stock. I shall be using i Tech all the time from now on

Product PurchasedHP computer monitor
Gareth Craddock
Gareth CraddockSydney, NSW

Great prices on webcams

Highly recommend. Got a good quality webcam at the best price around. Have now bought a number for our workplace and service hard to fault.

Product PurchasedLogitech HD Pro Webcam C920

Steve M.
Steve M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent from start to finish

very competitive price, super fast dispatch and delivery make I-tech my go to store for I.T. gear. You also earn points for each purchase which can be used against any future orders which further reduces their already competitive prices.

Beth Langley
Beth LangleySydney, NSW

Just what I needed

I-tech service is prompt with the stock on hand. Great to deal with website easy to navigate. Very satisfied with the product just what I need

John P.
John P.Northeast, VIC

My recent purchase

I find great stuff on the I-Tech Site that is so appreciated
Your Service of Invoicing and Dispatch to delivery is seamless and informative
Thankyou

Fraser
FraserPerth, WA

Perplexed

Webby
WebbyPerth, WA

Dishonest scamming online store. DONT TRUST

NEVER BUY FROM ITECH. Deceptive product pricing and when you buy they don’t honor the sale. Then spam you daily.

Product PurchasedCanon Pixma Endurance G6060
esbglenn
esbglennGoldfields, WA

Impressive Product - much lighter than I expected

I purchased 2 x SanDisk 256GB Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C SDDDC2-256G from i-Tech at quite a good price. They arrived in reasonable time (I am in rural Western Australia), in excellent conditions. Not only do they work well but are smaller and lighter than I expected - very happy :)

onairpic
onairpicSydney, NSW

Great Price and Quick Delivery

I have bought several items from this site because of their excellent price and excellent delivery time. Buy with confidence.

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price

I have purchased twice from i-Tech and although in both cases the product was well priced and delivered in good condition, I had to follow up initial progress (by email) only to find that the device had "just been despatched". I did not actually receive an auto 'despatched' notification for either purchase. Need to improve progress update efficiency. Also when I asked for technical assistance for a Ubiquiti product, my only option was to email (no phone assistance) and I was simply sent a link. There is no way to actually speak to a person with technical knowledge. Even so, I would buy from i-Tech again. Price and delivery is good.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti UniFi AP AC Lite

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Another set of Cisco Switches from i-Tech

I have now bought more than half a dozen Cisco switches from i-Tech, and I will continue to go there as my first choice for network switches. Their pricing is good, and they deliver quickly, even substantially beating their own estimates when items are backordered. I would recommend i-Tech based on my experience over the past 18 months regularly purchasing networking equipment.

Michael B
Michael BPerth, WA

Great experience

Had what i wanted in stock(Tgc-24550-3.0) at a good price with a good shipping price. Received it in about a week here in WA. Will defiantly shop again :) Cheerz

RLS
RLSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use site, quick delivery, competitive prices

This is the first time I have used i-TECH and I found the site easy to use, the product I was looking for (Kensington Smartfit Underdesk Keyboard Drawer 60004) was available immediately and was a very conpetitive price. Shipment was received quickly. I will use i-Tech in the future.

Rohn
RohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORTH THE WAIT

As the product was sourced from overseas, I had to wait several months for it to arrive. I kept a close watch on whether it was available elsewhere, including overseas, but nobody seemed to be able to access it. As it was exactly what I thought I needed, I was prepared to wait, and I'm glad I did. I could have accepted a lesser product I suppose, but then I would always have wondered if I had done the right thing.

As I have had very little time to get an idea of how good it really is, I've given a 4-Star rating, but I no reason to think it could be rated higher later.

SheepRDangerous
SheepRDangerousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliability

I ordered a USB with individual power switches and the item I ordered arrived, works very well. The information about delivery and the purchased arrived in my email account quickly. I have now brought two products from i-Tech both items arrived well packaged and arrived in good time.

The other item I brought was a computer arm extension, which cant fail. Had that installed for 12 months holding the screen at an angle, nearly fully extended, very happy.

I-Tech Reliability on the Products they offer, the Price and the Information about your purchase so you can stay informed means I will be back :)

Chris
ChrisNortheast, VIC

Awesome product

As an interstate driver I find the holder to be both robust and versatile. It suits my every need. Highway and rural roads corrugations can be extremely aggressive. The holder handles all these conditions admirably. The only fault I have found in the three holders that I have previously purchased, is in the phone cradle itself. The adjustable bracket on the left hand side of the cradle consistently breaks, however, this does not stop my repeat purchase of the item. I have recommended the product to other interstate drivers and they have nothing but praise for the holder.

Dane
DaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Lots to choose from and I got a great product that is great quality and delivery arrived in great time

Product PurchasedCorsair Power Supply
Lou A
Lou AGeraldton

More power than I expected!

Purchased JS80 jump starter. Placed old 320cc battery showing 9.6 volts in diesel 4.2ltr. Fired up so quickly, blown away.

Product PurchasedJS80 Jump Starter 3000A
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Startech Usb 3.0 To 2.5/3.5in Sata Hard Drive Docking Station And Standalone Hdd/ssd Duplicator

I have used it in the standalone mode and it is very easy to use. No problems duplicating a HDD to SSD.

Happy with ease of ordering, packaging and delivery.

I have always had good experiences ordering from this website

Perfect

easy transaction with a reputable vendor very happy with my SSD purchased at a great price - package delivered in good time to WA - highly recommended and I will be a returning customer

Product PurchasedSamsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD