i-Tech

i-Tech (page 3 of 67)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (258)

Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price

I have purchased twice from i-Tech and although in both cases the product was well priced and delivered in good condition, I had to follow up initial progress (by email) only to find that the device had "just been despatched". I did not actually receive an auto 'despatched' notification for either purchase. Need to improve progress update efficiency. Also when I asked for technical assistance for a Ubiquiti product, my only option was to email (no phone assistance) and I was simply sent a link. There is no way to actually speak to a person with technical knowledge. Even so, I would buy from i-Tech again. Price and delivery is good.

Phil M.
Phil M.

Perfectly satisfied.

I have used the i-Tech web site many times for my printer inks. It is easy to find the right cartridge(s) and I've had the same good service and prompt delivery each time.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Another set of Cisco Switches from i-Tech

I have now bought more than half a dozen Cisco switches from i-Tech, and I will continue to go there as my first choice for network switches. Their pricing is good, and they deliver quickly, even substantially beating their own estimates when items are backordered. I would recommend i-Tech based on my experience over the past 18 months regularly purchasing networking equipment.

Michael B
Michael BPerth, WA

Great experience

Had what i wanted in stock(Tgc-24550-3.0) at a good price with a good shipping price. Received it in about a week here in WA. Will defiantly shop again :) Cheerz

RLS
RLSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use site, quick delivery, competitive prices

This is the first time I have used i-TECH and I found the site easy to use, the product I was looking for (Kensington Smartfit Underdesk Keyboard Drawer 60004) was available immediately and was a very conpetitive price. Shipment was received quickly. I will use i-Tech in the future.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Rohn
RohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORTH THE WAIT

As the product was sourced from overseas, I had to wait several months for it to arrive. I kept a close watch on whether it was available elsewhere, including overseas, but nobody seemed to be able to access it. As it was exactly what I thought I needed, I was prepared to wait, and I'm glad I did. I could have accepted a lesser product I suppose, but then I would always have wondered if I had done the right thing.

As I have had very little time to get an idea of how good it really is, I've given a 4-Star rating, but I no reason to think it could be rated higher later.

SheepRDangerous
SheepRDangerousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliability

I ordered a USB with individual power switches and the item I ordered arrived, works very well. The information about delivery and the purchased arrived in my email account quickly. I have now brought two products from i-Tech both items arrived well packaged and arrived in good time.

The other item I brought was a computer arm extension, which cant fail. Had that installed for 12 months holding the screen at an angle, nearly fully extended, very happy.

I-Tech Reliability on the Products they offer, the Price and the Information about your purchase so you can stay informed means I will be back :)

Chris
ChrisNortheast, VIC

Awesome product

As an interstate driver I find the holder to be both robust and versatile. It suits my every need. Highway and rural roads corrugations can be extremely aggressive. The holder handles all these conditions admirably. The only fault I have found in the three holders that I have previously purchased, is in the phone cradle itself. The adjustable bracket on the left hand side of the cradle consistently breaks, however, this does not stop my repeat purchase of the item. I have recommended the product to other interstate drivers and they have nothing but praise for the holder.

Lois Lane
Lois LanePerth, WA

time will tell

Very easy Just simply looked for what I wanted and it arrived 3 days later without any trouble. Good service.

Professional

The company me informed about the status of my order. The company was easy to contact, speak to and deal with.

Mark
Mark

$500+ item that I ordered on 12/12/2020 but hasn't even been shipped yet 2 weeks later. Sent me email asking to review.

Ordered $500 rice cooker on 12/12 which was marked as "in stock". Item still hadn't been dispatched 3 days after ordering so I sent them an email asking if the item was on for dispatch soon to which they replied that it was in the que to be dispatched the following morning.
Fast forward until now (27/12). Item still hasn't been dispatched and they have not responded to an email enquiry or my enquiry through PayPal. Starting to get very nervous.

Dane
DaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Lots to choose from and I got a great product that is great quality and delivery arrived in great time

Lou A
Lou AGeraldton

More power than I expected!

Purchased JS80 jump starter. Placed old 320cc battery showing 9.6 volts in diesel 4.2ltr. Fired up so quickly, blown away.

Great prices, quick delivery

The products were good quality and half the price of most other sites, received within 2 days which was exceptional. Very happy!

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Startech Usb 3.0 To 2.5/3.5in Sata Hard Drive Docking Station And Standalone Hdd/ssd Duplicator

I have used it in the standalone mode and it is very easy to use. No problems duplicating a HDD to SSD.

Happy with ease of ordering, packaging and delivery.

I have always had good experiences ordering from this website

Eric
Ericasked

Hi, I purchased a Logitech Brio from your company last year. I had one in my office before, as the quality is exceptionally good, I thought I buy one for at home as well. The one I bought from you, gives a very orange picture. At first I thought it was the ambient lighting at home, but now that I have both Brio's on the same PC, the difference is very clear. How do I return this Brio to you for an exchange?

waynehill555
waynehill555asked

This is definitely AUSTRALIA built battery in AUSTRALIA NOT from CHINA other wise you want see me again regards Wayne hill

John Ley
John Leyasked

My itech 900a will only run car fridge for a minute or so before cutting out. It has been fully charged according to indicator lights. Help?

Get an answer from our members and i-Tech representatives