i-Tech

i-Tech (page 4 of 41)

Listing monitored by i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (271)

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Great special

I purchased a HP USB-C Power Bank & 65W charger. Delivery was prompt and tracking accurate. I like the daily specials (probably too much) and have purchased over the last couple of years.

Liz T.
Liz T.

Perfect !

User friendly site to order from. Company stays in touch with shipping updates. Item ordered exactly as pictured and arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend I-Tech to my friends and family.

Son Dinh
Son DinhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bought Logitech Brio 4K Webcam from I-Tech

The website is user friendly and easy to navigate. The range of products offered is great. The delivery was prompt. Everything was painless. Highly recommended.

Colin B.
Colin B.Central Queensland, QLD

Product as advertised, comparably priced and prompt delivery. After sales support woeful!

I purchased a Dell Monitor and a HP USB-C power bank recently. Both products arrived quickly but the power bank was faulty out-of-the-box. After sales support around the faulty powerbank was slow and unacceptable in my opinion to the point where I gave up after wasting more time on trying to get a replacement than the product was worth. I would not recommend I-Tech to anyone based on this experience.

Fast, quality service, GREAT prices, very happy customer

This was my first visit to I-Tech, I needed a synology power supply and iTech had official parts at less than half the price I could find on amazon or anywhere else. Really fast transport and responsive team.

I strongly recommend using this business, I will continue to do so!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

No service

I contacted the company 3 times in the course of a week with no reply and they shut down their phones!! They seem to deliver quickly, but that is not sufficient. Zero post sales assistance.

D M.
D M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Honeywell Label Printers

Ordered a couple of Honeywell Thermal Label printers. Items arrived within a few days of purchase.
Very happy with seller communication re when items were sent. They supplied a Startrack tracking number.
Damien Mc

Thuan N.
Thuan N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fantastic service! prompt delivery!

excellent service! very prompt delivery of my corsair power supply and it arrived in great condition. The product itself was a corsair power supply that does an excellent job. Very happy, would definitely buy from again.

Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Service and Shipping, great product

bought the ergotron 45-475-216 as a heavy duty arm for my ultrawide monitor.
The product alone is everything you pay for. This does come with a higher price tag but with a 10yr warranty and everything included for all sorts of layout and configurations you may need, its worth it. Product is designed for all users and you can tell the materials used, they haven't taken shortcuts. I needed no tools for setup as everything was included and instructions were legible and easy to read.
Given shipping times during covid, I still received my arm within 7 business days .

Great product and fast online service.

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Razer Deathadder mouse for PC

kevin murphy
kevin murphyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good mic for chatting

Good price for a table mic . Works well and serves its purpose. Good delivery time. Can recommend this as a chat mic but also use it for audio recording through Audacity

Great tech shop

I've purchased a few things from i-Tech and have had fast shipping and everything has arrived safe and sound (no no-name knockoffs either). I honestly haven't used their customer service, because quite frankly I haven't come across any faults with the products or their service, so I can't comment on that and that really should be a testament to how well they run their business.

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality product at a good price

I am very pleased with my AOC 1440 Hz computer monitor. I am happy to recommend i-Tech as a source for quality products. Not so keen on the delivery company.

Actually the product was an AOC 27G2

bryan davies
bryan daviesSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent product

i am extremely pleased with my purchase from I-Tech and would recommend their products and service highly i did have to wait a while as my purchase was on back order but it all came together nicely

Filled my needs

Amazed to find the exact electrical cord that I needed to replace a 25 year old one that broke
Fast and easy ordering at checkout and very efficient delivery
Very impressed

Michael W.
Michael W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Digitalk 4 in 1 Scanner works very good

Purchasing from I-Tech was easy and efficient with prompt delivery.
Their range of products is great and their web site was also easy to navigate.
I would definitely purchase from I-Tech again.

Quokka
QuokkaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast shipping!

I shopped with i-tech a long long time ago and was not happy with the stock levels and shipping time but recently decided to give them another go. My order arrived much much quicker this time! very happy with the delivery. not only that it was the best priced out of many stores.

Above & beyond service

A shipment with my back order didn’t arrive on time due to COVID delivery delays. I-tech were super helpful in giving advice for replacement parts and recommendations for my 14yr old who’s building his own comp.

120ah lithium agm battery

Brought the 120ah lithium battery to replace my old agm 120ah. Out preformed it by 3days with 65l waeco connected. Highly recommend. Very easy to use. Will be purchasing a second one for cranking battery.

Perfect Mouse!

As usual great range of products and this Razer Deathadder gaming mouse was exactly what I wanted, great price and delivered to my door within 2 days of ordering. Have been purchasing products from i-Tech for a number of years and have always found their pricing to be very competitive.

Delmae C.
Delmae C.South East Queensland, QLD

Product arrived very quickly and as described. Nothing to complain about. If only all orders placed to other companies came as quickly and as described then life would be much simpler.

Perry
PerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Competitive pricing but extremely long delivery time.

Ordered computer speakers on 3 August 2020, item was listed as on back-order with an ETA of 9 September 2020. Received an email from the organisation today (9 September 2020) advising that item is still currently on back order and will be delayed to 28 September 2020. As competitive as their pricing maybe, there is no point ordering from an organisation that is unable to ensure that their products are delivered in a timely manner. Imagine waiting close to 2 months for an order to arrive.

Paul M.
Paul M.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful service and support

Purchased JABRA PANACAST with plug and play instructions. Product failed to launch on several machines.
i-tech are delaying my claim to return product for refund claiming they have to have Jabra approval.

Dem.F
Dem.FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store

Great online range of computer products. I found the prices to be competitive with the bigger chains if not better. My order was sent really quickly and packed with care. I'd definitely buy from again

Regular specials with free shipping

I have utilised this store numerous times over the past 5 years.
- extensive range
- product is well packaged for shipping
- regularly advertised specials including free shipping
- i routinely recommended this store