i-Tech

i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (17)

Poor service.

Needed to return an item and they refused to return it. Will be taking it up with fair trading. Disappointing.

Anthony.W
Anthony.WSydney, NSW

** per order = no supply, 3-4 weeks = 3-4 month maybe more.

Please be aware that itech will not supply your order in the time frame indicated. My preorder 3-4 weeks GPU was ordered back in March 2021 as been placed on back order initally till 6th of May, then 6th of Jun, then 6th of July. I have been waiting for the two GPUs for my two kids to finish their build when I could have had them for $50 more from another supplier. I was happy to wait the 3-4 weeks but 3 month later and they expect you to wait for another month and possibly more? I don't think they have the intention to fulfil the order.

Webby
WebbyPerth, WA

Dishonest scamming online store. DONT TRUST

NEVER BUY FROM ITECH. Deceptive product pricing and when you buy they don’t honor the sale. Then spam you daily.

Mark
Mark

$500+ item that I ordered on 12/12/2020 but hasn't even been shipped yet 2 weeks later. Sent me email asking to review.

Ordered $500 rice cooker on 12/12 which was marked as "in stock". Item still hadn't been dispatched 3 days after ordering so I sent them an email asking if the item was on for dispatch soon to which they replied that it was in the que to be dispatched the following morning.
Fast forward until now (27/12). Item still hasn't been dispatched and they have not responded to an email enquiry or my enquiry through PayPal. Starting to get very nervous.

Christian K.
Christian K.

Defective product.

I ordered online an iPhone adapter. The item was defective as it did not recognise my device. I was also disappointed by the postage expense incurred for this light and small device, which did not travel too far from the retailer to my home.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Merridie T.
Merridie T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service, still have not received my item

I placed an order at the end of October for a computer cover. It is now the 6th December and I can not make touch with any one. I have sent 2 emails and called the phone number on the website and it is not being looked after..... no one will reply. Happy to take my money though!!

Leon R.
Leon R.Perth, WA

Horrible customer service, item not shipped as specified

Received a laptop stand and opened the package to find a leg was missing. Asked if they could send out the missing part and they refused, instead giving me a phone number to call and deal with the manufacturer.

Colin B.
Colin B.Central Queensland, QLD

Product as advertised, comparably priced and prompt delivery. After sales support woeful!

I purchased a Dell Monitor and a HP USB-C power bank recently. Both products arrived quickly but the power bank was faulty out-of-the-box. After sales support around the faulty powerbank was slow and unacceptable in my opinion to the point where I gave up after wasting more time on trying to get a replacement than the product was worth. I would not recommend I-Tech to anyone based on this experience.

No service

I contacted the company 3 times in the course of a week with no reply and they shut down their phones!! They seem to deliver quickly, but that is not sufficient. Zero post sales assistance.

Paul M.
Paul M.Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful service and support

Purchased JABRA PANACAST with plug and play instructions. Product failed to launch on several machines.
i-tech are delaying my claim to return product for refund claiming they have to have Jabra approval.

Avoid i-Tech all together

I purchased a D-link Dual Band Wireless Ac1600 Adsl2+ from i-tech recently. The product turned out to be faulty and I needed to return it. They finally agreed to a refund but did not refund the full amount - claiming "we have provided the service of shipping the item". This is complete crap and they should have provided the refund in full. Their customer service team took a week to reply to emails and you could never get them on the phone.
Simply avoid.

zapfitness
zapfitnessHobart, TAS

i-tech.com.au advertise products they don't stock

Purchased a monitor they listed on their website, then the following day they send an email saying they are out of stock. If 'INTERNET TECHNOLOGY GROUP' cannot use the Internet and Technology properly then they should change their business name.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Ordered the wrong product by mistake

Matt B.
Matt B.MacGregor 2615, ACT

Terrible service

Avoid this terrible company.

Placed an order early June and have received 3 automated messages from them asking for a copy of my ID showing my name and shipping address. I tried to contact them to ask them what this means and they just sent me another automated message with the same text.

This feels like a scam, the phone line is a voice mail and you can't call them. Horrible customer support and I have no idea what is happening with the order or my money, at the moment I have no money and no product!

Sharlene Bobby Amrstrong
Sharlene Bobby AmrstrongPerth, WA

What a joke - how about responding to your customers since you have no phone line

X4 Emails . Paid for product 1/05/20 No item & updates telling me I now need to wait until the 26/6/20 because you dont even have the item in stock & its on back order...? Tried calling your business with voice mail advising me no one is manning the phones due to Covid19. Well how about answering emails!!! I will change my review once I hear back from this company with an explanation . Should be transparent if your clearly ordering items from china to on sale ? why list it if you clearly do not have it in stock to then update as "back order" after purchase. DOGGY!!