i-Tech

i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
peter
peter

Whole experience was Meh

Very poor communication with mixed messages and open ended lead time. Very long time (3 months +)
Very impersonal with no individual taking responsibility for anything.

Perry
PerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Competitive pricing but extremely long delivery time.

Ordered computer speakers on 3 August 2020, item was listed as on back-order with an ETA of 9 September 2020. Received an email from the organisation today (9 September 2020) advising that item is still currently on back order and will be delayed to 28 September 2020. As competitive as their pricing maybe, there is no point ordering from an organisation that is unable to ensure that their products are delivered in a timely manner. Imagine waiting close to 2 months for an order to arrive.

Product PurchasedEdifier R2000DB
Jeffrey F.
Jeffrey F.Western District, VIC

ok product but the company was not upfront with their inability to provide the product in a timely manner

The company every month for THREE MONTHS kept giving a new delivery date one month hence
Would not buy from them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedCamlink 4K

John & Sue
John & SueVictoria, 3809

Delivery date

Better to advise customers upfront a realistic delivery date and any changes where the original date materially changes. The revised date has to be realistic. There also needs to be a supplier contact phone on their web site.

Robyn
Robyn

Still waiting for product to be delivered ordered 6 weeks ago

Fairly easy - found the product that I wanted - I was notified that it would be about 4 weeks before it was back in stock but that was after I had ordered it. I may have ordered another product if I had been aware of that.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Neville W.
Neville W.Perth, WA

Not suitable for TV watching

These earbuds are not Low Latency and as a result are no good for watching TV due to the sound delay.
The charging case is difficult to open and it is hard to know if the buds are charging.

Lenz
LenzSydney

Refused price match, refused return

Poor

Items purchased took far to long to be dispatched and emails/texts had miss information on delivery time and days. Disappointing

Items not in stock

Ordered three mouse pads that were on special and decided to buy a keyboard as well. Website said they had stock on mouse pads, a week later got an email saying mouse pads were out of stock, another week later they were discontinued. I only made the order because of the mouse pads and if I weren't getting them I would have cancelled my whole order. Could have bought the keyboard elsewhere for cheaper.

On top of that, they are sending junk email and their communication is lacking. I would not deal with this company again.

Find out how i-Tech compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

I placed two orders, and paid for both, one arrived and the other was placed on back order

The price was good on one item and the other was at the higher end, the one they put on back order.
I was contact twice to say it was going to be delayed and I am not happy as I could have purchased it quicker and cheaper from another seller.

frank
frank

They insist on spamming you mercilessly.

They were more expensive than others, but seemed to have the item in stock in another state. Their website was not very clear that their product was a knockoff of the genuine item rather than a genuine item.

The same day I ordered, before the item had been despatched, they were sending me junk mail. I have unsubscribed but a week later they are sending me these links to get me to write a review.

I will not purchase from them again ever.

Charged Extra

I paid extra to delivered the following day, and it took a week, and I got no refund for it!!

Pick up Service

I placed an order for a printer which weighed over 25 kilos, when asking if someone could assist or provide a trolley to assist with taking the item down flights of stairs and to the car, the response was, that was not possible. Great price on the printer, great printer but the Customer experience was pretty poor on picking up from store

George
GeorgeThe Entrance

these people will not refund anything that is opened

I didn't know that you needed a kit form which includes the adapter. After telling the phone staff they refused to replace it with a kit. I offered to pay for the difference but they wanted to sell me a separate one. Bad. Ask before you buy or better still purchase at a shop outlet.

MarcQ
MarcQMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product availability confusion and high extra fees paying by PayPal or Credit Card

I ordered a case that was in stock but ended up being "back ordered'. Ordered it somewhere else cheaper as well.
i-Tech charges extra when paying by credit card, which is always annoying. PayPal also incurs a surcharge.
Imagine if you go to woollies and they ask you for additional fees because you use your credit card?
I believe this was not allowed by the credit card companies. I must be wrong.
This definitely puts me off.

Eric
Ericasked

Hi, I purchased a Logitech Brio from your company last year. I had one in my office before, as the quality is exceptionally good, I thought I buy one for at home as well. The one I bought from you, gives a very orange picture. At first I thought it was the ambient lighting at home, but now that I have both Brio's on the same PC, the difference is very clear. How do I return this Brio to you for an exchange?

waynehill555
waynehill555asked

This is definitely AUSTRALIA built battery in AUSTRALIA NOT from CHINA other wise you want see me again regards Wayne hill

John Ley
John Leyasked

My itech 900a will only run car fridge for a minute or so before cutting out. It has been fully charged according to indicator lights. Help?

Get an answer from our members and i-Tech representatives