i-Tech

i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Patricia Beggs
Patricia BeggsSydney, NSW

Just what I wanted

1. Very easy
2. Good
3.Good

I was not happy at how long it had taken to be delivered, especially when I need it two months earlier so I could Skype my friends.

Slow delivery time

My 4K Camlink got to me fine and there's nothing wrong with it. The only issue was that it took over two and a half months to arrive. Even with the current covid-19 situation I believe that the delivery could've been much quicker. As I've ordered similar products recently from other companies and they've gotten to me much sooner.

Im hoping it was just bad timing..

I paid for something that was said to be instock, it was a great price and the next day dispatch sounded fantastic! I was placed on backorder 4-5 times and I was not very impressed as it only said an expected date and no reason for why. I made a comment to their team and they got back within 48hrs and explained their situation and offered me refund or to buy something else. I was okay with their answer but something needs to be done about their backorder emails, they are terrible. Personally I wont be ordering from them again.

Bruce M.
Bruce M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Logitech C615 Software

RE purchase of Logitech C615 the installation instructions related to Windows 7,8 and Vista.. Zero about Windows 10, so that was disappointing. When I inquired with I-Tech about software I was advised that software wasn't necessary. However checking various websites I found that for Windows 10, software was necessary and available by downloading. This has been done and item working satisfactorily. Other than that service and response from I-Tech was good.

Slightly disappointed

Easy to navigate the store and find exactly what I wanted. Very satisfied with the range of products available. Disappointed by the quality of the product bought as it was a lot heavier than I expected or wanted.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Orchid Den
Orchid DenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Working through a problem

Currently I am unable to connect the scanner to my POS website. I dont know if the problem is with the scanner or with my website. Trying to sort the problem out with the website host

A few minor issues but got resolved in the end

The products I ordered were delivered quickly, and I even got personal help via email in choosing the correct product. The prices were fantastic. However, I did get accidentally overcharged but was issued a store credit a few days later. One product arrived with a faulty battery but I expect that to get replaced soon.

ALS
ALSBrisbane

Misinformed about delivery details

Because I needed the item urgently I called to ask about delivery timeframes. I was assured the item would be dispatched same day since it was in stock, only to find it was dispatched on the 3rd business day. Really disappointing.
Granted I was offered full refund but at that point the item was about to be dispatched and I did still need it - I just didn't need the inconvenience.

QLDcmw57
QLDcmw57

Good product great price but the wait not expected

The i T site said product available and price was very good unfortunately one day after order/paying got backorder message.to be fair they kept communication going but one meeting past and so did not have presenter for promo..disappointing

SA Magpie
SA MagpieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Tech Gizmos

Was advertised at what seemed a good price. Some trouble with the ordering process but quickly resolved. The only draw back was that it took 10 days for the purchase to arrive. Is this Aus Post fault? If so, disgraceful.

Lucky9090
Lucky9090Brisbane

Could provide more advise

They don’t like to offer refunds which is disappointing. They don’t offer express postage. They don’t advise a product. You need to know and be sure of what you want. Product I ordered arrived quickly.

It was faulty

The request for an RA was slow and required about 5 back and forward emails and took 6 days. I had stated clearly in my first email what the problem was. Also the RTA department does not use finish their emails with an actual persons name.

Mickey D
Mickey DSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have always been happy with i-Tech up until now.

The prices are always reasonable and the website easy to use.
But recently I had a faulty product, and the best option is to contact the supplier. I would prefer a refund if the product doesn't work, but apparently I have to jump through a few hoops first.

Hope it gets better

Just arrived after 3 weeks.
Blaming delivery company not itech.
Just tried to start my gq 4.2 petrol from dead flat.
Got 2 turn overs and then nothing.
Hope it gets better than that.
Ash...

Ashley
Ashley
Jay
JayHunter Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

Good brands, reasonable prices. The only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars was the slow and expensive delivery. 5 days to go from Ultimo to the Central Coast (approx 70kms).

Eric
Ericasked

Hi, I purchased a Logitech Brio from your company last year. I had one in my office before, as the quality is exceptionally good, I thought I buy one for at home as well. The one I bought from you, gives a very orange picture. At first I thought it was the ambient lighting at home, but now that I have both Brio's on the same PC, the difference is very clear. How do I return this Brio to you for an exchange?

waynehill555
waynehill555asked

This is definitely AUSTRALIA built battery in AUSTRALIA NOT from CHINA other wise you want see me again regards Wayne hill

John Ley
John Leyasked

My itech 900a will only run car fridge for a minute or so before cutting out. It has been fully charged according to indicator lights. Help?

Get an answer from our members and i-Tech representatives