i-Tech

i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)
Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price

I have purchased twice from i-Tech and although in both cases the product was well priced and delivered in good condition, I had to follow up initial progress (by email) only to find that the device had "just been despatched". I did not actually receive an auto 'despatched' notification for either purchase. Need to improve progress update efficiency. Also when I asked for technical assistance for a Ubiquiti product, my only option was to email (no phone assistance) and I was simply sent a link. There is no way to actually speak to a person with technical knowledge. Even so, I would buy from i-Tech again. Price and delivery is good.

Phil M.
Phil M.

Perfectly satisfied.

I have used the i-Tech web site many times for my printer inks. It is easy to find the right cartridge(s) and I've had the same good service and prompt delivery each time.

Rohn
RohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WORTH THE WAIT

As the product was sourced from overseas, I had to wait several months for it to arrive. I kept a close watch on whether it was available elsewhere, including overseas, but nobody seemed to be able to access it. As it was exactly what I thought I needed, I was prepared to wait, and I'm glad I did. I could have accepted a lesser product I suppose, but then I would always have wondered if I had done the right thing.

As I have had very little time to get an idea of how good it really is, I've given a 4-Star rating, but I no reason to think it could be rated higher later.

Lois Lane
Lois LanePerth, WA

time will tell

Very easy Just simply looked for what I wanted and it arrived 3 days later without any trouble. Good service.

Rob
RobMid North Coast, NSW

Good site, a bit better communication would have helped.

I ordered 11 Cat7 cables for rewiring my house to ethernet, part of a bigger project to have better LAN connectivity. I went wtih CAT 7 to future proof. I recieved the cables in two separate deliveries. That was ok, except there was no communication from i-Tech about the separate deliveries. Not a big deal but letting me know the rest of my oder was on its way soon would have been nice. This is the first time to purchase from i-Tech, would do so again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Great special

I purchased a HP USB-C Power Bank & 65W charger. Delivery was prompt and tracking accurate. I like the daily specials (probably too much) and have purchased over the last couple of years.

kevin murphy
kevin murphyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good mic for chatting

Good price for a table mic . Works well and serves its purpose. Good delivery time. Can recommend this as a chat mic but also use it for audio recording through Audacity

Michael W.
Michael W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Digitalk 4 in 1 Scanner works very good

Purchasing from I-Tech was easy and efficient with prompt delivery.
Their range of products is great and their web site was also easy to navigate.
I would definitely purchase from I-Tech again.

Product PurchasedDigtalk 4 in 1 Scanner

Andrew S.
Andrew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service and communications on delivery

Ordered a very small fan splitter power cable but it was exactly what I needed. ebay and amazon had crazy price, postage and delivery times in comparison so buyer beware they are not that great anymore. Arrived in a few days with great Aus Post tracking info. Only slight complaint is that for an $8 cable i-tech insisted on signature only delivery so I had to go out of my way to get to post office the next day and take time off work. An option to select non signature delivery would be nice. But great value and service overall.

Adrian I.
Adrian I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product, great service, exactly what I was after!

Excellent product, great service, exactly what I was after! Was able to easily navigate their website and find the specific product I was looking for (4TB Harddrive). They provided updates as t the progress of the order, and the estimated shipping and delivery times were accurate. Also, great customer service; ensuring I was able to find my desired product at a cheaper price to the sites. Definietly recommend!!

Annie
AnniePerth, WA

Great Service

We returned our Jump Starter. No fuss, their techs fixed it...and yes...we will remember to recharge it every 3months from now on...next one of those great Redback gen-sets is on our list. Thank you Itech World.

Wdata
WdataGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good range, competitive pricing

Given the current strain on delivery services, reasonably good turnaround.
Not the cheapest, but close enough to come back to. Product range is good,
Shipping times have improved from earlier purchases. Would like more notification if items are delayed.

Really Happy With The Product

I think the website needs some updating but overall, was really happy with the service and the product was great. I would use them again for items that need to be back ordered.

JOHN
JOHNSydney, NSW

good one

product is very good, fast delivery. Good customer service, response to our letter was quicker and informative .I will suggest to everybody to buy from them. Also I request them to add more product

Thomas H.
Thomas H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent retail service

Always offering range of products, good pricing and fast delivery. Samsung FitPlus USB 3.1 Flash Drives used for backup have plenty of capacity - exactly what I needed for an Asus laptop running Windows 10 Pro.