i-Tech

i-Tech

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (206)
SD
SDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Appropriate Pricing

Site navigation is easy & smooth. Order process is also straightforward and there are a range of payment options. My item arrived well packaged and protected. Free shipping is always welcome, and often the decider, in a borderline buying decision. Thank You !

sandradt
sandradtPerth, WA

Epson portable laser projector

Recently bought a laser projector from i-tech, not only was the price very good, it was delivered within a couple of days. Free shipping too.
The product and service is wonderful. Love my new toy.

Best low budget headset you can get!

I love this Dolby Digital headset. This is actually my second one since 2010, one of the few features with Dolby decoder 5.1 headset which sounds amazing with this budget.

59LesPaul
59LesPaulSydney, NSW

Smooth Transaction

I ordered a USB SSD and it arrived a few days later. Exactly as specified and with free shipping. Always good service, been using this company for more than ten years.

Very impressed

Very happy with the ease to find what I was looking for. Impressive selection. And the delivery was super fast.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Top quality product

i-Tech was straightforward to navigate and find what I was looking for. There was a wide range of products available, and as such, I was thrilled with the quality of the products I bought! Quick delivery also.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Lottie H.
Lottie H.

Extremely fast postage and great range of products.

Bought an phone/tablet stand which came quickly and the product is great for the price. Really happy with it. Was a little dubious given the website isn’t flash but very happy!

Michael Kuch
Michael KuchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great and fast service

search is excellent found what i want and ordered on line. Had a few payment choices also. arrived monday afternoon after ordering sunday night.

Ron
RonSydney

Great Service

Good stock of hard to find items at quite reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. Have bought from them for several years and will again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how i-Tech compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Logitech BRIO Webcam - Excellent!

Great service and quick delivery from i-Tech. Product is exactly what I ordered and is a fantastic webcam. Would highly recommend both i-Tech and the Logitech BRIO webcam.

Excellent product

Great value from a reputable company and speedy delivery.
Was great to be able to select from a variety on manufacturers.

Samsung 1TB Portable SSD

As I have purchase from i-Tech before, I found their store easy to navigate thru. I did not encounter any issues or delays with ordering the SSD, and payment was easy.
The Samsung portable SSD is "Gold" - it is the 3rd one I have purchased and it just perform so well - very fast for uploading and downloading and it works with my phone too, so I can easily transfer via the SSD from computer to phone or visa versa.

Danielle H.
Danielle H.Sydney, NSW

Easy to order and quick delivery

Product availability was accurate and shipped quickly. Very happy with the website functionality and the price was also on par or better than competitors.

Aaron L.
Aaron L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Issue with Supply, Absolutely not the fault of I-tech, no "Gotya" shenanigans here+

I ordered a GPU which due to the current situation was delayed significantly. Full refund, no issues and super polite!

1TB SSD

So far so good with the drive. The service was prompt, and it was a good deal.
Freight free was a deciding factor.

Eric
Ericasked

Hi, I purchased a Logitech Brio from your company last year. I had one in my office before, as the quality is exceptionally good, I thought I buy one for at home as well. The one I bought from you, gives a very orange picture. At first I thought it was the ambient lighting at home, but now that I have both Brio's on the same PC, the difference is very clear. How do I return this Brio to you for an exchange?

waynehill555
waynehill555asked

This is definitely AUSTRALIA built battery in AUSTRALIA NOT from CHINA other wise you want see me again regards Wayne hill

John Ley
John Leyasked

My itech 900a will only run car fridge for a minute or so before cutting out. It has been fully charged according to indicator lights. Help?

Get an answer from our members and i-Tech representatives