IAG Appliances

Leah

Leah

3 Appliances all needing replacement

We purchased a Dishwasher, Oven and Microwave, all from kitchen design team recommendations. After 2 years we had to replace the microwave, after 3.5 years the dishwasher which was repaired several times in this space and now the over is falling to bits and we have to pay for spare parts. Never again would we buy this brand.

Absolute rubbish

I have renovated ten houses and usually put in westinghouse or chef products but my last reno the kitchen company installed this iag oven. Worst oven i have ever had. Impossible to clean and internal grill causes huge smoke in oven. Any moisture in oven drips out at the bottom of door onto floor. Today it started making a noisy racket in the oven so i will be happy to throw it out and not repair. Off to get a westinghouse oven.

K3r

K3rSouth East Queensland, QLD

No to IAG cooking appliances

We bought a house with an Iag cooktop and oven. Cooktop decides what heat range it wants to be on. Ie: I turn knob to low setting and it boils? Impossible to cook with as you can not gauge heat levels. Oven turns itself off? When finance permits I will be ripping out both and replacing with superior brands.

Ruben R.IAG

Hi, sorry to hear this has been your experience. Clearly this is not normal operation. Have you got in touch with our customer care team so that they can troubleshoot the issues or schedule a technicians visit? Thank you.

Nicky

Not a long lasting product

Ruben R.IAG

Hi Nicky, so sorry this has been your experience. Can you please provide us your contact information so we can get in touch with you to discuss in more detail?

Thank you.

Hi my number is 0431298188

Ruben R.IAG

Thank you, we will be in touch.

Neil S

Poor quality. Worse service.

Thank you. Neil

Neil S

As usual, no call from your person who my wife talked to yesterday. And, I sent your service company contact details today - hapl - including this message. No reply. How would you like me to make contact? Where would you like me to leave the oven?

Happy customer

I purchased a pack of IAG appliances from In Kitchens 6 months ago, after the designer recommended this brand and asked me to wait until my design was finished before making my final selections. I am very happy I chose to let him handle my whole kitchen renovation and very happy with my appliance's performance.

IAG 5 fuction, ceramic cooktop, Integrated rangehood

I needed to keep my costs for my new kitchen really reasonable. These products are great. I've had smeg before and enjoyed these products however to be honest these cheaper IAG products do exactly the same job if not better! When I first tested the rangehood I was stunned that it held a subway tile 10mm thick under the exhaust on full.

Recommend to anyone especially if you can get past BRAND names, they can be such a rip-off.

G'day Max,

Thanks for the taking the time to write a review!!

RezaCastle Hill

Microwave Oven

Nobby kitchen installed my kitchen and they provided me a microwave oven with an unfamiliar brand.
    I asked the project manager to change the microwave and install a good brand but he refused and said that's one of the best. Now I have problem with that (like burst internal globe light). Nobby kitchen said I have to call them while it's their responsibility. I called IAG Appliances, waiting on the phone for half an hour listening to the options and terrible musics, as soon as the find I need product service, they say they cannot hear me or cut the line like it happens accidentally. Both are terrible, Nobby Kitchen and IGA. I am going to call Fair Trading. That's what they want.

Reza

Thanks for your prompt. if you provide me an email, I will be happy to give you my contact number.
    Thanks again.

Bad choice for home

I installed my kitchen through Nobby's Kitchen in 2011. I didn't research well and went with IAG. From start appliances were a trouble. Within 4 years, I've replaced microwave thrice and now dish water stopped working. The customer service representative on the phone are very unfriendly

Jim K

Jim KSydney, NSW

My IAG cooktop

Shanmelb

ShanmelbMelbourne

I honestly love the oven, but if anything goes wrong service is so bad

The previous owners of our home installed an IAG kitchen, all appliances are about 4 years old. When the appliances are working they are awesome. I love my oven. However, the dishwasher just stops working if it is not cleaned regularly. When something went wrong with the oven I called their customer service- right on opening time mind you- and the first time I was on hold for 35 minutes and they couldn't send someone for nearly a week. The second time I called I was on hold for 14 minutes. It's just not acceptible.

Stewart & Ann

Stewart & Ann

IAG Oven....... Total Rubbish

Service............ There is none!!!!!!!!!! been waiting since 5th of May 2014 [now 13th March 2015] for the front panel on our oven to be replaced ...again [the 3rd time]... the numbers wipe off .... When the electrician put the oven in the light blew [not covered by warranty] The microwave light blew the first week [no warranty] ........ Have sent emails emails and cannot even get a reply ............Do not buy they are of poor quality. We purchased as a package from a Kitchen Company Beware of the also as they are overpriced and poorly installed, service is almost impossible get done also........ 20k of misery!!!!!!

Absolute Rubbish - fixtures and services

We also bought appliances as part of a kitchen package. Our oven had a faulty element - replaced after a week or so. Our oven has a fault digital display - 6 months we have been waiting for a part and we have chased up. Even the kitchen installer is apologising for the substandard oven and non-existent service. I'll give a little while and then really hit then for six. They should NOT be in busines and the Fair Trading Commission should revoke their licence to trade.

Ruben R.IAG

Pay the extra. Quality only hurts once !!

Like other reviewers we were convinced to purchase our 'Italian' IAG appliance package as part of a kitchen renovation. They appear to sell this way through third parties because they're cheap and the kitchen companies can apply a healthy margin. Just upside the warranty period the integrated dishwasher gave up the ghost and the repair man suggested replacing rather than repairing - "not worth the bother" he said. The internal oven rack broke within a month and the fake stainless steel facade has de-laminated. We now have a gas cooktop which is arcing continuously as I write this warning !! Stay clear, do not be tempted by the price. Pay a little extra and go with tried and tested quality brands. I wish I did.

Totally Dissatisfied with Service

Purchased range hood. Totally impressed at first use. Then would not work after 4th use around xmas except now & again. Worked in the middle of the night for about a minute when it was left on when it did not work.Rang for service,left message to call. 2days later they rang back & it was working. they told us to go back to the kitchen company to check it out. That company rang them and left message for service. 2 days later they made appointment for 3 days hence. Technician from Magiils called and took electrical mother board for replacement to be ordered. It is now 11 working days later. Rang them Monday, tuesday & thursday this week. Each time "will look into it and get back to you" .Never happened! Stil lwaiting.

Steven H.IAG

Hi Ray
    Can you email your address details to service@hapl.com.au and we can look in to your job further.

Wenhennz

Wenhennz

IAG stainless steel oven

I purchased this item as part of package and I have had 3 service calls in 5 years to repair same/similar fault.
    Last service call they said it was outside warranty period (3 month warranty) on third repair. I have contacted IAG service department to complain and have not had call back. Approached sales department who said they would advise service department to contact me (no call back)

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMitcham

IAG Appliances - great advice and service

Excellent staff who know their products. The choice was easy when someone helps you with all the options for the ovens as I was starting to get confused between self cleaning or not and all mod cons? i am very happy cooking up a storm for the family - great service and advice thanks!
    Great helpful staff

Don't bother - Dishwasher unreliable, stove knobs fragile and customer service apathetic.

We bought a package of IAG products when our kitchen was installed. The dishwasher didn't work properly, the water wasn't heating upso it was washing in cold water, and the after sales service people weren't interested. One week after the expiry date of the warranty expired, it packed up all together, after which we were told that it was no longer covered. The stove knobs broke and we couldn't replace them.
    In addition, when it was sold to us, it was sold as an Italian product, when they really meant "Itallian styled" made in China.

Dishwasher unreliable and not worth considering.

Eva22

Eva22BRISBANE

Apalling after-sales service

We purchased appliances through IAG Home Appliances as a package through our kitchen company.
    The correct sink was sent according to the package but the package contained the reverse sink.
    Home Appliances/IAG will not switch the sink out for the correct one as, firstly, they don't believe that the sink was packaged incorrectly, and, secondly, although we dealt with them directly with payment and delivery they tell us they can't do anything about it, we have to go through our kitchen company.
    condescending customer service
    own a kitchen sink that we can't use in our benchtop (due to incorrect packaging) that the company won't switch