IAG Appliances

IAG Appliances Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

High IAG! The Fan inside our electric oven has stopped working. Trying to ascertain replacement cost including labour versus buying a new unit. I have been unable to locate an installer here in Adelaide. Your assistance would be most appreciated. We have had the unit 8 years & are also curious about what else could possibly go wrong at this age, before we fix this unit. As far as I can see it's the only moving part and not much else can fail? Model No: IOF6SE2
Hey Peter, sorry this has happened. Given the age, we would suggest it will likely be a cheaper option to replace; it is also unlikely the part is still available. However, please call us on 1800 444 357, select option 2 and we can check the part and price for you. Thanks.What a load of junk. I had a kitchen full of it. Stove, microwave, "intelligent" hotplates. (By intelligent I mean it mad its own decisions.

Do you know of an IAG repairer in Canberra? Our integrated dishwasher needs to be fixed.
Good morning, Please give our Aftersales Support team a call and they can assist you by referring you to an Authorised Service Partner! 1800 444 357 Thanks!Waste of time

I rang today and asked where I could buy the integrated dishwasher as it will fit the cavity left by the old one. I was told Harvey Norman ,Bing lee and Winning appliances. None of these places have them. Where are they? Can't you look up where they were shipped to.?
Hi, The company we purchased our appliances from has since gone bankrupt. I can only suggest contacting IAG directly on 1800 805 300 or 02 9958 3111.Thanks Mike. It was IAG that I rang. Very unhelpful.I only bought IAG hotplates & exhaust fan. These were purchased through the business that built and installed our new kitchen. I noted that a number of kitchen manufacturers sold IAG and Baumatic appliances. I kept my existing Bosch dishwasher and had it installed in the new kitchen. I believe dishwashers are a standard size and so any make should fit the standard cavity. I cannot reccommend Bosch too highly. It is an excellent Dishwasher.

my dishwasher is 5 years old now the door won't lock. where can I get a repair man out to fix it??
Sorry. I am unable to assist as we gave up on the dishwasher and replaced it.

Get an answer from our members and IAG representatives