this cooktop is amazing! and whats more amazing is that it was so cheap! you get so much more than what you pay for at IAG.
the cooktop heats up soo quickly! and i LOVE the safety function; while the cooktop is still hot a red light is flashing so you dont burn your hands!
Questions & Answers
Is the purpose of the ceramic cooktop so that when it is not in use it can be used as a bench top?
Hi Kezza, Thank you for your question. It would certainly provide you with extra bench space. It would not be recommended for food preparation, chopping etc.. Thanks
Hi Fatma, Thank you for your question. We will reach out to your directly, Thanks
Get an answer from our members and IAG representatives
- Contains 4 cooking zones, with the following sizes: 2 simmer burners, which are 165mm wide, and 2 medium-sized burners, at 200mm wide.
- 9 levels of heat available for each zone.
- A panel of touch controls at the front of the cooktop are marked by small symbols, which may be a little tricky to see easily.
- This cooktop is designed with a number of handy features, including a timer that you can set for up to 99 minutes for each independent zone, an audible signal when the timer is up, a fast heat-up function (which can save time waiting for the cooktop to reach heat).
- Built-in safety features can add extra peace of mind, such as automatic shut-off, a child lock and residual heat indicators - which light up when the cooktop remains hot-to-the-touch, even when switched off.
|Primary Element||4 x Radiant|
|Release date||July 2013|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.