Iams Original

Iams Original

See the Best Cat Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Iams? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
    Paws awhile
    Paws awhileAU

My cat's water consumption increased dramatically

sushimoo
    sushimoo

Bad

Iams is pet food from an enormous company (P&G) with misleading advertisements while sponsoring vet schools teaching vets to recommend this product. Iams is actually a cheaply made food with a huge price tag. It is no better than supermarket food, but double the price... This is not worth it. The ingredients are just like supermarket food anyways! My cats didn't like this "super-premium" food, stopped eating it after a few bites. If you are splurging on your cat/s, you would be better off buying Royal Canin.
    gives you a feeling of completeness as you know that " the vet recommended this "
    price>ingredients, cats ate a bit but then stopped

Other Cat Foods

em_butterfly
    em_butterfly

Bad

I used to work at a vet and was able to buy products cheaper so I put my cats on Iams after having them on a supermarket brand, I found my cats quickly got sick of the taste and I was having to buy the small 900g bags to alternate the flavours reguarly, having 3 cats this was very uneconomical. Though this food is high quality I found the high price of it to not be worth it. My cats are not fussy which is why I was very suprised they stopped liking the flavour so often. Whilst on the Iams I didnt really notice a difference in my cats.
    high quality