Iams Original

Iams Original

See the Best Cat Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Iams? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Knights Cottage
    Knights Cottage

Iams indoor dry

I purchased the Iams proactive health indoor weight and hairball care.
    I like that its Australian made. Number One ingredient is chicken.
    My Four cats do have rather toxic smelling poo and are drinking more water since eating this. However its only been a short time and their belly's need to adjust.
    I only bought due to running out of the Royal Canin brand I usually buy.
    This will be great for those times I run out of preferred brand. Handy being able to get at supermarket.
    There was no option to buy a bigger packet so purchased four small 1 kilo packets from Coles on special at $11.00 each.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $11.00.

shellfreak
    shellfreak

Good

I have occasionally bought this cat food when it has been on special at the pet stores and I have been impressed with the quality of it. The biscuits are definitely of a higher quality than supermarket bough cat food and my cat will always eat this food when I serve it. It is more expensive but you do get what you pay for in regards to pet food and this is one of the better brands. I like that you can buy it in very large bags so it works out more affordable and lasts longer.
    Good quality, can buy in large bags.

Other Cat Foods