iCandy Peach 2

iCandy Peach 2 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Safety

Ella89

Ella89Melbourne

Great Jogger

I purchased this stroller after reading many good reveiws on the pram. I do agree, it is good but I didn;t find that it was fantastic. I think that it is handy that you can store is quite easily and it fits comfortably in the car. You can also purchase a second seat and turn it into a double pram, which is useful as I will not have to buy a second pram. I have found that it isnt very roomy for my little one and I fear that she may outgrow it fast. I would love if it came with a rain cover. It does come with a shade cover through which is good. Overall a good pram, that I would recommend even though it is a bit pricey.
Easy to store and is light to lift
Would love if it had a bit more room. Bit expensive.

Beca

BecaSydney

I traded the donkey for the iCandy Peach Blossom

Sharon

SharonBallarat

I love my iCandy

I love this pram it's so easy to push and manoeuvre around the shops. We have the maxi cosi capsule that also clips onto the pram base with no problems and that is so much easier for little babies. I am quite short and my husband is tall so the adjustable handle is quite handy. This pram is a bit more pricey but it's so sturdy and easy to put up and down it really is well worth the price tag and I would recommend it to anyone.
Lovely to push and has large basket storage.
Bit more pricey than others

Buttercup76

Buttercup76Launceston

Best investment!!!!

Cait Angas

Cait AngasAngaston

Would buy this pram again!!!!

This was the second pram I purchased to enable us to push both children around. I'm very impressed with how easy it is to push, it's narrow to fit in most places and looks great. It was a considered purchase and both my husband and I agree it's worth it. We haven't had to much trouble with car space, but it does scratch easily. The only downfall I have experienced is that it isn't great in gravel/rough terrain's, but this is being picky as I purchased it to make being mobile in town easy. rather than farm use!
Easy to manoeuvre. Can set up one handed if need be.
No pockets on the back of the seats to put purse, phone or keys.

tpops77

tpops77AU

Best pram on the market!

Chialia

Chialiasydney

Excellent quality pram

An excellent pram. The bassinet is great for the newborn to lie flat and sleep in. The option of the travel system is very convenient. The push chair is great for the bigger baby. I particularly love the rear facing option and the different seat angles for sleeping. The basket is a decent size. The pram is very stable and secure when walking. It manoeuvres easily. NOt too wide, so easy to go to the shops without feeling like you are pushing a truck!
rear facing, bassinet, different seat recline angles
Quite expensive - but probably worth the money for it's quality.

emilooplus2

emilooplus2Newcastle

Love my Peach!

After months of research and testing out heaps of different prams I finally settled on the iCandy Peach because it looks amazing and ticks all the boxes. Its not bulky at all and is so smooth to push. It arrived today and I love it already. I will mainly be using it for my newborn but just took my 3 year old for a walk in it and she fits comfortably. Will be buying the second seat and carry cot once baby arrives.
Great colours, very modern looking, smooth to push and comfortable for child.
Bit expensive

Ladybug
Ladybug

Just wondering how you went with your toddler in the peach? I love mine and am looking at buying the converter kit when next bub arrives, but I sometimes worry that my toddler will outgrow the seat

TBSuite78

TBSuite78asked

So we have the limited edition peach. . and I love my pram . but we going to have another bub . . so we'll have a 14 month and a newborn. . .i'm concerned with the converter to accommodate two. . .has anyone got this yet??

i have been told that you have to take the older one out before taking the younger one. . which is just not feasable for me. . . and i've also been told that they can tip when there's 2?

I'm concerned and confused . . .should i get another pram?

Maggie31
Maggie31

Sorry I'm probably a bit late to help you but perhaps my response might help others. I have been using the Peach in double mode now for about 9 months. It has fared better than expected! I don't need to take the top seat off to get the lower child in and out of the back - there is plenty of room. Also I haven't had any problems with stability - it steers really well and seems sturdy even on slightly rough ground. The main drawbacks of double mode are:
1) There are so many separate pieces to bring (chassis, 2 seats, 2 adaptors, plus any accessories) and it therefore takes a long time to fold it up and down. This can be a real drag when you just want to pop into the shops.
2) The lower child's seat and feet take up pretty much the whole basket space. Which is annoying because with two kids you have twice as much stuff to bring.
But those are the only issues and overall I'm very happy with my choice. It's functioning really well even after 2.5 years and still looks practically new.

gaynor.tracey.39
gaynor.tracey.39

Do not buy this pram - we have spent a fortune on the icandy peach blossum which broke after we bought the $400 conversion kit. Icandy are refusing to fix it as they have said that we caused it by not closing it correctly - right as if we didnt know how to close it after owning it for 2 years with our first child.

Gael

Gaelasked

Hhozay, how do u put the drink holder on inside of side handle? Can't figure it out. I don't want it to bash into doorways nor do I want drink holder on top handle as I hang my bag off hooks there.

Sam Ho

Hi Gael, are you having trouble finding a spot for it on the side handle? If so, I'm not sure about the solution as I only have the iCandy Peach (mistakenly posted under Peach Blossom). Also I've just realised that if the seat is facing frontwards (once baby is older) you might run out of space again. However, if you do have the space, I just fit the drink holder the same way as when it's on the outside - you just have to re-angle the cup holder so it's not tilting over. I hope that helps in some way...

Karen S

Karen Sasked

Hi, we have an Icandy peach and have been very impressed with it to date. We're now expecting no 2 and are looking at purchasing the blossom converter kit - is this worth the money? It looks fairly small and I'm wondering how long it will last size wise? Thanks. KS

Sam Ho

Hi Karen, I'm really sorry I think I should have put review under the iCandy Peach as we currently only have one child so I can't attest to the performance of the attachment and second seat. Perhaps one of the other reviewers can help? Good luck!

Get an answer from our members and iCandy representatives

Download manual