iCandy Peach 3

5 questions from our users

Joy

Joyasked

Peach 3

Can we use it for a newborn twins?

Trichasked

Peach 3

Hi there...please help...are the Chicco Keyfit Plus or Nuna Pipa capsules compatible with the iCandy latest model...could be the generation 3 or 4...Thanks all... Kind regards Trich : )

an.b
an.b

maxi cosi will fit

Thank you... : )

Pete McKinlay

Pete McKinlayasked

Peach 3

My wife and I are keen to get the Peach 3, but we want to fit the Britax Safe and Sound Unity Isofix capsule to it. Can anyone point me to the correct adapter for that?

Mummy Lisa
Mummy Lisa

Hi, you wont be disappointed with the iCandy. to check compatibility i suggest getting in contact with Tobil they are the Australian distributors. they are really accommodating to questions info@tobil.com.au

Kristy2250

Kristy2250asked

Peach 3

Can my older baby sit in the front / top seat? There is no way she will sit at the back.
I currently have the pram & don't know if I should buy the 2nd adaptor!

Mummyof3Babies
Mummyof3Babies

Yep they actually recommend the older child in the top seat and the younger child in the second seat

Mirandarama74

Mirandarama74asked

Peach 3

Hi, I've just purchased the Peach 3 with the seat only, can I get away with not buying the bassinet? Is the seat suitable/safe/comfortable for a newborn?

Poppy
Poppy

Hi there- I purchased our peach for our toddler so I'm afraid I'm not sure about the bassinett. I have read on Icandy forums that although the seat doesn't fully recline Mums have been happy to use the main seat with their new borns, but afraid I can't speak from experience. Congrats on ur new or soon to be new baby!! Enjoy!!

Flic
Flic

I would say try it and see what you think - you can always go out and buy the bassinet after the baby arrives if you need to. Tip for the future - only the small bassinet (twin one) fits with the seat if you have a second child but then that small bassinet is only good for 3-4 months before the baby grows out of it.

hannahmaystorey
hannahmaystorey

I bought the bassinet for my son (the twin bassinet) and he was born 9 lbs so very big in it from the beginning and by 3 months he was getting a bit big and wanting to look around a lot so I switched to the seat. The seat does say 6 months plus but I found it fine and if I could go back in time I probably wouldn't have wasted the money on the bassinet for such a short time. I would however suggest getting the icandy main seat liner though as its very padded and without it the seats quite hard for a baby. My seat does fully recline also so I never had an issue with him sleeping.

Get an answer from our members and iCandy representatives