iCandy Peach 3

iCandy Peach 3 (page 2 of 3)

Amazing pram

Absolutely amazing pram. So easy to push and steer one handed. Narrow and zippy, can easily fit through doorways and aisles. Can easily convert to a double pram ( provided you buy a second seat and adapter).
Couple of small negatives the basket could be bigger. the seat needs to be completely removed before folding and putting in boot

Conversion kitYes

A bit above average pram

Great maneuverability. Can steer well with one hand and is not too wide. Easy to fold and unfold though a little heavy which also makes carrying a bit difficult. Collapses in 2 pieces which means it takes up a fair bit of boot space. Quality is great but sunshade is not long enough to provide adequate shade. Sturdy pram and doesnt feel flimsy at all.

Great pram

My new icandy peach pram is excellent it is so easy to push and manoeuvre around, it is great to use on the footpath to the dirt or grass. It is easy to fold up and fit into my car boot and is light enough for me too pick up with easy. Great pram, but a little bit pricey.

Icandy Peach Royal.. Don't waste your time or moneyI

I have just replaced my $1700 Icandy for a $99 BigW pram that I like SO much more!
Honestly don't waste your money, you're much better off going and buying those $1500 shoes you will probably only wear once because they hurt your feet... thats how impractical the Icandy is.
I have had to return mine and they fixed it just have it break again and when I say break.. it was an issue with the wheels... they kept going wobbly,
Also it doesn't fold away nicely. its 2 separate pc which is very inconvenient getting in and out of the car, not to mention you will need a big car boot for it. It doesn't seem like good quality really. the seat is not very padded. and also the sun vizier doesn't go far enough to actually block out the sun,

#icandy #sucks

LOVE this pram!

I bought this pram a month after having my second baby. I originally had the City Select and found it incredibly heavy and hard to steer in double mode and also found it really long. I saw this pram set up in Baby Bunting and gave it a wheel and fell in love with it! It’s so so so easy to maneuver. I can steer it with one hand if I decide to use it in single mode so I can hold on to my 2.5 year old at the shops or on a walk. It’s really easy to fold and I don’t find it heavy compared to the Select. Both my 12 week old and 2.5 year old seem really comfy in it.
Cons: the basket is hard to access in double mode. The bars on the seat and carry cot are annoying but easy to remove. The hoods could extend down a little more for better sun coverage on walks. The carrycot could be longer too. My 12 week old has nearly outgrown it (but he is quite long).

Conversion kitYes

Great pram, worth the high price!

Easy to use, put together and take apart the only negative is that it can't fold down as 1 piece. It needs to be taken apart.
Stylish look, seems comfortable for both my toddler and newborn. Bassinet can also be used as an alternative to buying a normal bassi for inside the house use

Loved it !

I have had so many prams and this is my first icandy and I loved it. I bought as I need a double pram and I was keen on the side by side.
Is easy to push and maneuver. The only thing I find a bit annoying is to fold it away besides that is perfect.

Purchased in June 2017.

best pram ever.

wheels are easy to damage,and price is high, it is so easy to push around although the metal frame didnt feel very strong it is still a great pram,only concern is the weight, it is a bit heavy for lifting in and out of the boot of the car but other than than have had no issues and it comes with warranty so no worries

nice but heavy

its not easy to fold and it is heavy, but quality is good. its good to use till 2 yrs only,otherwise it would be too crowd. wheels are easy to damage,and price is high, i may choose another brand for my second baby. i wont recommand to my friends anymore.

Conversion kitYes

Easy to control and Recommend for new mums

have used this pram for almost 4 years now, and the quality still good. I think I will still use it for my second baby. it is so easy to push around. But the only concern is the weight. it may a bit heavier than baguboo which i also interested at the beginning.

Great pram

Pros: lightweight (reason I purchased) can fold it with one hand, seats attach and detach really easily and have good recline, it's so easy to push and manoeuvre even with a baby and toddler in it, front seat is up nice and high and not over the top of the front wheels. Cons: you have to detach seats before folding, the frame scratches easily, it can be tricky to attach and detach a capsule and it's quite an expensive pram especially when you use it as a double so you have to purchase additional attachment arms. Overall I'm happy with the pram, I'm mostly disappointed with how easily it scratches so you have to be so careful

Conversion kitYes

Would be the perfect stroller if it wasn't for the wheels!!

The stroller looks great and is very easy to operate and maneuver, however I have had to get replacement wheels on both the front and back just after 6 months and am looking at getting them replaced again!! - they are made of foam, so wear really easily especially if using the pram on rough surfaces. The pram is easy to fold and unfold but the frame is quite heavy to lift. I probably wouldn't recommend this pram to friends and family until they do something about the wheels.

Great for a small car

Very happy with my icandy. I have a small car and didn't think I could even find a buggy to fit in the boot but this did the job nicely. It's very easy to maneuver and has a decent amount of storage underneath....it is also easy to keep clean and is very pretty!

Awesome pram

So happy with my icandy pram. I always get complimented on it as it's very stylish looking! So easy to maneuver and excellent shock absorption. This pram is fairly light so it's quite easy to get in and out of the car - which was a big concern for me. I also like that I can turn the seat to face either direction! The pram is very high quality material and very sturdy. The only downfall is that is very big and takes up my entire boot. Highly recommend!

Excellent pram

Positives:
-So easy to maneuver
-So many configuration options,
-great that you can use with a capsule.(we used a maxi cosi)
-easy to set up and fold up
-haven't found it too heavy
-have used it on the beach fine thanks to great rear wheels
-looking forward to hopefully using it as a double
-extender adapters make the seat nice and high so baby can sit with us at restaurant tables.
- looks great

Negatives
- Don't want to scratch nice shiny frame so am a little precious using it (stresses me out)
- Don't want to let other use it because I'm worried it'll get scratched (haha but seriously)
- find it hard to pack up seat and frame in boot due to being worried about scratching frame, so seat sits on back seat and frame is in boot (seriously how do others do it)
- expensive

We love our Peach!

Stylish and eye catching pram. Very easy to manouver and push. I walk to shops and back with double mode and a nearly 2 yr old on the front seat. Nice accessories available for icandy prams. Just wish the basket was a bit bigger. There is some really beautiful new colours in this pram that have come out now too.

Perfect pram for us

When we saw the Peach in Royal we immediately fell in love with this pram, as it also offers tandem mode for the future use. And we didn't regret it ever since. It is really easy to maneuver, very smooth and light when you push it around, and it is suitable for the rough terrain (as a couple we like to do a lot of walk and hike) as well as city terrain. It is not that big and super easy to fold and unfold. We are also happy with the build quality and the sturdiness of the pram. One little downturn for me is it can be a bit heavy to carry but mind you - I am quite petite size and just had my C-section so it might not necessarily be the case for most people (my husband seems to be fine lifting the pram with the bub inside it with one hand!). Overall we LOVE LOVE this pram!

Highly disappointed!!

I purchased this pram because i will be needing a tandem soon...and because it was small enough to fit into my boot nicely with some space. I only purchased it back in july and about 2 months ago the main buckle of the safety harness broke (the strap the goes in between the legs)...which meant that i could not use the pram until i got it replaced. I went to the store i purchased it and the lady was very helpful...she sent me to the icandy head office to pick up a replacement the same day. At head office the lady that served me was very unhelpful...she just gave me a replacement strap and that was it...i had to work out how to put it in myself. Anyway that was fine i worked it out. Last week while walk around the lake near home my daughter almost fell out of the pram due to the same issue!! Lucky i checked what she was doing otherwise she could have fallen out into the water. This time im pretty highly disappointed...like i said its the main safety point of the pram...you spend the money on orams thinking it would be worth it and especially because icandy have won award for this pram you think you wouldn't have any issues with it. Well i was so wrong. I went back to the store i purchased the pram and told the lady that they will need to post out the replacement...this was last week thursday i am still waiting for it to arrive. I am 30 plus weeks pregnant there is no way i would drive 40mins one way to go get another strap. Wish i picked something else now.

The best pram!

We have now used the same Icandy peach pram for both of my kids and couldn't be happier. It is so much easier to push and maneuver around corners etc compared to my friends prams. I can hold my baby in one hand and push the pram easily with the other if need be. It's small and compact and not too heavy. Love it, no complaints at all.

Very disappointed

I'm very disappointed in my Icandy for a number of reasons : 1) It is very easy to tip when there is only one child in the double setup . It fell backwards with my newborn in it after my toddler came off . 2) terrible customer service !!!! . 3) the wheels always pick up stones which leave indents . 4) my toddler can't fit in the seat . To extend the hood you have to unzip it which leaves a gap. 5) the hood doesn't extend much . A lot of people end up buying a bugaboo extendable hood. 6) when I connect my capsule to it my baby's head is bellow her feet . Having said this I have been using the Joie capsule which baby bunting sold me as being compatable with the Icandy and now Icandy are telling me it hasn't been tested . defiantly not worth the money !