iCandy Peach 3

iCandy Peach 3 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

L F

L F

I'm so glad I upgraded.

I love this pram. It's so easy to use, pack away and push. I like how the seat is reversible. My only complaint is that the seat itself is very thin and hard however it is an easy fix with a pram liner. I got this pram second hand and I would have been pretty annoyed to pay full price and then buy a pram liner on top of that. The other thing is the hood is quite small and doesn't always cover the sun off babies face. All in all I'd recommend this pram.

Alexander

AlexanderSydney

Definitely not worth the money!!

Purchased from baby bunting & have used the iCandy for approx 10 months now. Purchased the additional Bassinet, and my daughter has outgrown the size of the bassinet at the age of 4 months. (Sized too small).

In regards to folding, it's terribly too large, barely fits in your car'a boot!! I don't know what people on product review are talking about when they mention it folds perfectly??
First of all, it folds into 2 bulky pieces!! Second of all, it's too heavy!! Not joking... forget about catching public transport to fold it.

Not worth half the retail price!! Better of buying from BIG W or KMart ect...
Save your money and spend it else where. Don't buy this cheap pram that is made in china.

Cheryl Burton

Cheryl Burton

i peach twin pram.

Wasn't sure what pram to buy for 2 kids we bought the i peach double best pram ever so easy to manoeuvre & put together I think it's a classy pram much better than the rest I love it , love going for walks with the babes , it's a 5 star plus pram I candy peach .

Natalie T

Natalie TMelbourne

Elegant pram

I like the looking of this pram the first time I see it. The design of this pram is perfect. It is easy to maneuver. Easy to fold and not heavy to carry.
I am not sure whether this pram was made Australia but the quality is very good. The only thing bother me is the accessories are quite expensive.

It’s mee

It’s meeSydney

Amazing pram

Absolutely amazing pram. So easy to push and steer one handed. Narrow and zippy, can easily fit through doorways and aisles. Can easily convert to a double pram ( provided you buy a second seat and adapter).
Couple of small negatives the basket could be bigger. the seat needs to be completely removed before folding and putting in boot

S.J

S.JSydney

A bit above average pram

Great maneuverability. Can steer well with one hand and is not too wide. Easy to fold and unfold though a little heavy which also makes carrying a bit difficult. Collapses in 2 pieces which means it takes up a fair bit of boot space. Quality is great but sunshade is not long enough to provide adequate shade. Sturdy pram and doesnt feel flimsy at all.

Joe blow

Joe blowFairfield

Great pram

My new icandy peach pram is excellent it is so easy to push and manoeuvre around, it is great to use on the footpath to the dirt or grass. It is easy to fold up and fit into my car boot and is light enough for me too pick up with easy. Great pram, but a little bit pricey.

M.MC

M.MCGold Coast

Icandy Peach Royal.. Don't waste your time or moneyI

Jess

JessMelbourne

LOVE this pram!

Natasha Kikerkovski

Natasha KikerkovskiPrestons

Great pram, worth the high price!

Easy to use, put together and take apart the only negative is that it can't fold down as 1 piece. It needs to be taken apart.
Stylish look, seems comfortable for both my toddler and newborn. Bassinet can also be used as an alternative to buying a normal bassi for inside the house use

PopStar03

PopStar03Sydney, NSW

Loved it !

I have had so many prams and this is my first icandy and I loved it. I bought as I need a double pram and I was keen on the side by side.
Is easy to push and maneuver. The only thing I find a bit annoying is to fold it away besides that is perfect.

Purchased in June 2017.

holden5ltr

holden5ltr

best pram ever.

wheels are easy to damage,and price is high, it is so easy to push around although the metal frame didnt feel very strong it is still a great pram,only concern is the weight, it is a bit heavy for lifting in and out of the boot of the car but other than than have had no issues and it comes with warranty so no worries

katie

katiesydney

nice but heavy

its not easy to fold and it is heavy, but quality is good. its good to use till 2 yrs only,otherwise it would be too crowd. wheels are easy to damage,and price is high, i may choose another brand for my second baby. i wont recommand to my friends anymore.

Bridget

BridgetSydney

Easy to control and Recommend for new mums

have used this pram for almost 4 years now, and the quality still good. I think I will still use it for my second baby. it is so easy to push around. But the only concern is the weight. it may a bit heavier than baguboo which i also interested at the beginning.

Tiffany

Tiffany

Great pram

Pros: lightweight (reason I purchased) can fold it with one hand, seats attach and detach really easily and have good recline, it's so easy to push and manoeuvre even with a baby and toddler in it, front seat is up nice and high and not over the top of the front wheels. Cons: you have to detach seats before folding, the frame scratches easily, it can be tricky to attach and detach a capsule and it's quite an expensive pram especially when you use it as a double so you have to purchase additional attachment arms. Overall I'm happy with the pram, I'm mostly disappointed with how easily it scratches so you have to be so careful

Conversion kitYes

Would be the perfect stroller if it wasn't for the wheels!!

The stroller looks great and is very easy to operate and maneuver, however I have had to get replacement wheels on both the front and back just after 6 months and am looking at getting them replaced again!! - they are made of foam, so wear really easily especially if using the pram on rough surfaces. The pram is easy to fold and unfold but the frame is quite heavy to lift. I probably wouldn't recommend this pram to friends and family until they do something about the wheels.

Rach

Rach

Great for a small car

Very happy with my icandy. I have a small car and didn't think I could even find a buggy to fit in the boot but this did the job nicely. It's very easy to maneuver and has a decent amount of storage underneath....it is also easy to keep clean and is very pretty!

Caycay

CaycaySydney

Awesome pram

So happy with my icandy pram. I always get complimented on it as it's very stylish looking! So easy to maneuver and excellent shock absorption. This pram is fairly light so it's quite easy to get in and out of the car - which was a big concern for me. I also like that I can turn the seat to face either direction! The pram is very high quality material and very sturdy. The only downfall is that is very big and takes up my entire boot. Highly recommend!

Riss

RissHobart, TAS

Excellent pram

AWilkinson

AWilkinsonAU

We love our Peach!

Stylish and eye catching pram. Very easy to manouver and push. I walk to shops and back with double mode and a nearly 2 yr old on the front seat. Nice accessories available for icandy prams. Just wish the basket was a bit bigger. There is some really beautiful new colours in this pram that have come out now too.