iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach (page 2 of 6)

3, 2 and Original

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Danielle King

Danielle KingAdelaide

ICandy Double Pram

Terrible terrible quality. Cheap plastic tyres and fittings. The buckles broke on both seats and I had to send away for replacements - which to be fair was an easy process. Beautiful Stylish pram but didn't turn out to be functional at all for us. We were very disappointed with this purchase unfortunately.

Loz

LozSydney

Stylish and comfortable

It took me 3 months to chose a pram for everyday. I love that you can manoeuvre this one so easy with one hand, it has fantastic suspension which is needed in my area, it has great accessories and looks nice too. I think for use in Australia they need to improve a few things, like the sun cover doesnt really shade a lot and being by the ocean has caused rusting, but for use I give it 5 stars.

Conversion kitNo

One of the best out there

One of the smoothest prams I've ever had. honestly makes all the bumps on the way smooth, easy to put together and definitely attractive. gets a lot of peoples head turning. the basket has a lot of room to put the extra baby stuff in it. you can also purchase a cup holder which makes it so convenient.

Not worth your money

When i first saw the icandy pram i feel inlove with it but now with my 2nd bub on the way i feel like this pram would be to small my son is 1 years old and is allready kinda out grown from this pram so not worth my money
Its way to expensive for what it is
Its kinda heavy takes way to much space
Looks good but there are pleanty of other prams to look at for that much money

Kelly K

Kelly KBox Hill

Love it! Perfect pram for 2 kids

Great quality, easy to use, easy to collapse, looks amazing and was a life saver. I bought the Peach double pram and it is worth every cent! The only downside is that the chrome is easily scratched, so in hindsight the black trim would have been a better choice. I highly recommend it.

Conversion kitYes

Dangerous as a double pram!

It tiped over twice with my toddler and my newborn in it while pushing down the hill (and it wasnt that much of a hill!). Be aware! When pushing on unveven ground it’s extremely dangerous! Taking it back !

Plus the bumper bar is uncomfortable as you need to take it off and then hold in your hands while trying to buckle your terrible twos toddler! Harness is unnecessary complicated!
Hood is too short.
Buttons aren’t always working and need massive strong push for it to work!
Overall I'm very disappointed! It is a light pram and to push it with one child in it is good but they shouldn't sell it as a double pram!
DANGEROUS

emmady

emmadyrobina

icandy pram is great

We have had about 10 different prams over 4 kids and nothing compares to the icandy pram.. it is so easy to fold and it looks classy. we have had strider pram which is really heavy.. the steel raft brands and a few others. We are really happy with this pram. it’s relatively light to pack up and to push so we are happy

Conversion kitNo

Falling apart after one year!

This has been great, but after a year it is falling apart. The holster broke (twice!). The seats have torn (twice!). The wheels don't work properly anymore. It is really such a shame that it is so poorly made for being so expensive. The frame is also looking very shabby with lots of dings and marks. It was great in the beginning but now most of it needs to be replaced. So if you want a fantastic buggy for about 6 months, go with this one!

L F

L F

I'm so glad I upgraded.

I love this pram. It's so easy to use, pack away and push. I like how the seat is reversible. My only complaint is that the seat itself is very thin and hard however it is an easy fix with a pram liner. I got this pram second hand and I would have been pretty annoyed to pay full price and then buy a pram liner on top of that. The other thing is the hood is quite small and doesn't always cover the sun off babies face. All in all I'd recommend this pram.

Alexander

AlexanderSydney

Definitely not worth the money!!

Purchased from baby bunting & have used the iCandy for approx 10 months now. Purchased the additional Bassinet, and my daughter has outgrown the size of the bassinet at the age of 4 months. (Sized too small).

In regards to folding, it's terribly too large, barely fits in your car'a boot!! I don't know what people on product review are talking about when they mention it folds perfectly??
First of all, it folds into 2 bulky pieces!! Second of all, it's too heavy!! Not joking... forget about catching public transport to fold it.

Not worth half the retail price!! Better of buying from BIG W or KMart ect...
Save your money and spend it else where. Don't buy this cheap pram that is made in china.

i peach twin pram.

Wasn't sure what pram to buy for 2 kids we bought the i peach double best pram ever so easy to manoeuvre & put together I think it's a classy pram much better than the rest I love it , love going for walks with the babes , it's a 5 star plus pram I candy peach .

Natalie T

Natalie TMelbourne

Elegant pram

I like the looking of this pram the first time I see it. The design of this pram is perfect. It is easy to maneuver. Easy to fold and not heavy to carry.
I am not sure whether this pram was made Australia but the quality is very good. The only thing bother me is the accessories are quite expensive.

Sala

SalaCampsie

Peach original

So happy with this pram it’s worth every cent. So easy to fold and unfold and maneuver. All my mumma friends have a peach icandy way better then bugaboo. Best best best best best best best best best pram evwe made. When I have two kids I will definitely be purchasing the double.

It’s mee

It’s meeSydney

Amazing pram

Absolutely amazing pram. So easy to push and steer one handed. Narrow and zippy, can easily fit through doorways and aisles. Can easily convert to a double pram ( provided you buy a second seat and adapter).
Couple of small negatives the basket could be bigger. the seat needs to be completely removed before folding and putting in boot

Rachel

Rachel

Good

It is easier than my previous one to maneuver. It is so smooth to push. It does not need too much power to control it. It is two parts. It is easy to fold but it will takes more space to storage. And it is a little bit heavy. It means you will use more energy to carry it.

C. Nguyen

C. Nguyen

The best pram i have ever purchased

I am so happy I have purchased this product. I love how it is so easy to fold up. It comes in 2 pieces and a little bit heavy but that does not bother me. The sunshade is perfect however the feet part could extend abit more as my 2 and a half year old does not fit in it anymore.

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Easy to use pram

I bought this to replace my jogger pram and am so happy I did. Accessories are easy to find and fit. Folds easily, feels sturdy yet is light and can be pushed with one hand. My very tall 3 year old still fits in it. Storage basket is adequate, it could be bigger. Quite large when folded, it takes up a lot of room in the boot. Sometimes when unfolding the pram, one of the wheels gets caught in the basket, which is a pain.

S.J

S.JSydney

A bit above average pram

Great maneuverability. Can steer well with one hand and is not too wide. Easy to fold and unfold though a little heavy which also makes carrying a bit difficult. Collapses in 2 pieces which means it takes up a fair bit of boot space. Quality is great but sunshade is not long enough to provide adequate shade. Sturdy pram and doesnt feel flimsy at all.

Joe blow

Joe blowFairfield

Great pram

My new icandy peach pram is excellent it is so easy to push and manoeuvre around, it is great to use on the footpath to the dirt or grass. It is easy to fold up and fit into my car boot and is light enough for me too pick up with easy. Great pram, but a little bit pricey.

Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

Good Pram, but possibly better options available now

We have had this pram for five years. It has been a good pram but is starting to show its age.

The pram is expensive (especially when bought with bassinette), but has been reliable.

The pram is a good width that allows a balance of stability - but also manuverability through shops and checkouts.