iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach (page 3 of 6)

3, 2, Original

• Suitable for Running Yes (57%) · No (43%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Joe blow

Joe blowFairfield

Great pram

My new icandy peach pram is excellent it is so easy to push and manoeuvre around, it is great to use on the footpath to the dirt or grass. It is easy to fold up and fit into my car boot and is light enough for me too pick up with easy. Great pram, but a little bit pricey.

Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

Good Pram, but possibly better options available now

We have had this pram for five years. It has been a good pram but is starting to show its age.

The pram is expensive (especially when bought with bassinette), but has been reliable.

The pram is a good width that allows a balance of stability - but also manuverability through shops and checkouts.

M.MC

M.MCGold Coast

Icandy Peach Royal.. Don't waste your time or moneyI

Jess

JessMelbourne

LOVE this pram!

Poor build quality

The Icandy we purchased did do the job as advertised however we found the build quality was terrible. After unboxing we found 2 of the three inner tubes were faulty around the valve and we had to purchase new tubes. I’m not sure if we brought a lemon but it also pulled to the left when pushing which gets irritating. The other thing we found annoying was the shear number of adaptors required. Some to raise the seat, some for the maxi cosi capsule. I had a mecano set as a kid with less parts. It is also heavy and having two parts takes up more space than a single collapsibl unit.

Sev

Sev

Fantastic

This pram is very easy to use and convenient. The child is safe and well supported. It's quite pricey but it's worth every penny. Folding the pram to put in the car is also easy, only in two steps and your done, the pram also has a handle where you can easily carry on your shoulder. It also comes with various attachments to put a second child seat.

Natasha Kikerkovski

Natasha KikerkovskiPrestons

Great pram, worth the high price!

Easy to use, put together and take apart the only negative is that it can't fold down as 1 piece. It needs to be taken apart.
Stylish look, seems comfortable for both my toddler and newborn. Bassinet can also be used as an alternative to buying a normal bassi for inside the house use

MajorH

MajorH

Excellent pram, has lasted well.

PopStar03

PopStar03Sydney, NSW

Loved it !

I have had so many prams and this is my first icandy and I loved it. I bought as I need a double pram and I was keen on the side by side.
Is easy to push and maneuver. The only thing I find a bit annoying is to fold it away besides that is perfect.

holden5ltr

holden5ltr

best pram ever.

wheels are easy to damage,and price is high, it is so easy to push around although the metal frame didnt feel very strong it is still a great pram,only concern is the weight, it is a bit heavy for lifting in and out of the boot of the car but other than than have had no issues and it comes with warranty so no worries

lantta

lanttasydney

good

i had this with my child it was quit expensive, but is a good pram, the amount you pay for is not worth it, the folding down the pram was confusing at first but after getting use to it was fine. the metal frame didnt feel very strong to me but all together its a alright pram

katie

katiesydney

nice but heavy

its not easy to fold and it is heavy, but quality is good. its good to use till 2 yrs only,otherwise it would be too crowd. wheels are easy to damage,and price is high, i may choose another brand for my second baby. i wont recommand to my friends anymore.

Bridget

BridgetSydney

Easy to control and Recommend for new mums

have used this pram for almost 4 years now, and the quality still good. I think I will still use it for my second baby. it is so easy to push around. But the only concern is the weight. it may a bit heavier than baguboo which i also interested at the beginning.

Brilliant Product

As a first time father, I was concerned about finding a good pusher. My fears were allayed once i laid eyes upon this beauty. Easy to use with one hand for when you are wrestling with a restless child, and lighter than most on the market. Cannot recommend highly enough

Tiffany

Tiffany

Great pram

Pros: lightweight (reason I purchased) can fold it with one hand, seats attach and detach really easily and have good recline, it's so easy to push and manoeuvre even with a baby and toddler in it, front seat is up nice and high and not over the top of the front wheels. Cons: you have to detach seats before folding, the frame scratches easily, it can be tricky to attach and detach a capsule and it's quite an expensive pram especially when you use it as a double so you have to purchase additional attachment arms. Overall I'm happy with the pram, I'm mostly disappointed with how easily it scratches so you have to be so careful

Caprivi

CapriviMelbourne

The best pram you'll ever own!!!

We bought this pram so we didnt we didnt have to buy a new car!! The pram base folds up nearly flat amd so small that it fits easily into a hatchback boot!! To top off this exceptionally built pram the maneuverability is amazing!!! So easy to move through people traffic and through aisles at the supermarket.

Conversion kitYes

Would be the perfect stroller if it wasn't for the wheels!!

The stroller looks great and is very easy to operate and maneuver, however I have had to get replacement wheels on both the front and back just after 6 months and am looking at getting them replaced again!! - they are made of foam, so wear really easily especially if using the pram on rough surfaces. The pram is easy to fold and unfold but the frame is quite heavy to lift. I probably wouldn't recommend this pram to friends and family until they do something about the wheels.

Rach

Rach

Great for a small car

Very happy with my icandy. I have a small car and didn't think I could even find a buggy to fit in the boot but this did the job nicely. It's very easy to maneuver and has a decent amount of storage underneath....it is also easy to keep clean and is very pretty!

Lee

Leebundaberg

love this pram

Caycay

CaycaySydney

Awesome pram

So happy with my icandy pram. I always get complimented on it as it's very stylish looking! So easy to maneuver and excellent shock absorption. This pram is fairly light so it's quite easy to get in and out of the car - which was a big concern for me. I also like that I can turn the seat to face either direction! The pram is very high quality material and very sturdy. The only downfall is that is very big and takes up my entire boot. Highly recommend!