Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Ideal Introductions & Match Makers (page 2 of 6)

Pleasant experience!!

I used to hear the Ideal Introductions advertisement on the radio every morning on my way to work. Initially I was not really keen to approach Ideal. In the meanwhile I tried online dating, that didn't work well. Finally made an appointment with one of the staff members at Ideal, she gathered lot of information about what I was looking for and who I was. I received some good tips from Linda and her team. Staff members are good at responding back to text messages and provide feedback. I met few nice men through Ideal, sometimes team took long time to introduce perspective match, however they have always introduced me to professional gentlemen. I am happy with the service I have received through Ideal. From the last 7 months I am dating a nice guy introduced by Ideal.

Great dating agency

I met my husband 13 years ago through this agency. Linda and her staff were very helpful, friendly and professional.

Unwilling couldn't give a dam

Nice when they're trying to get your money, they promise you the world, but once they have it the service is terrible .. l got sick of them setting me up with non-compatible women..

Hi Carl, as per the email I have sent you. The last thing we want is unhappy clients. I am really keen to chat further with you when you return from holidays so we can resolve this situation. We are currently compiling a report which will include all information needed by myself to have an informed discussion with you. As you can appreciate, we also need to take into account the ladies views and feedback on their dates with you, to be able to understand the full picture of events. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Ideal Introductions.We have compiled the following information whilst also emailing Carl again requesting contact on his return. He still has membership remaining with Ideal. I personally feel the membership could have been a bit smoother so I am keen to continue with Carl personally if he will allow me the opportunity. He was introduced to 6 ladies. One was not counted. Two he had multiple dates with but they didn't wish to pursue relationships with him. One lady he would have wanted to see again but she declined. Two ladies he didn't wish to see again and one of them would have seen him again, had he been interested. Unfortunately finding that connection both sides of people wanting to form a relationship is never an exact science or an easy process. We obviously wish all our clients found happiness through our process and it clearly can be upsetting and frustrating for our clients when it doesn't happen. Unfortunately with dating you get no's until you get a yes. 1st introduction - "S" was not counted as an introduction as we didn't get it right. She apparently was very religious with extreme beliefs. This was something we were not aware of prior which is unusual. Feedback provided by Carl..." Polar caps apart". He was very disappointed, spent 3 hours with her and was a gentleman. 2nd introduction - "J"... They had two introductions and then she decided she didn't wish to pursue things with Carl. Feedback provided by Carl after first date... "Thanks for getting this one right." 3rd introduction - "L"... They had at least four dates that we know of but then she decided she only wanted a friendship with Carl. Feedback provided by Carl after first date... "Beautiful woman who I want to get to know better". 4th introduction - "S"... They had one date and Carl didn't wish to pursue things. Feedback provided by Carl after first date... "Friendly lady, the conversation flowed but just not my type". 5th introduction - "K"... They had one date and she didn't wish to pursue things. Carl was very annoyed as she wanted to leave after they had finished dinner saying she was sick and not going to the football with him. 6th introduction - "J"... They had one date and Carl didn't wish to pursue things. Feedback provided by Carl after first date... "She is a lovely lady but a poor match for me". He didn't find her attractive to him. Sincerely, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.Dear Linda thanks for your kind words. I signed up for the most expensive product you had avaiable, around $4600 l was told that l would be guaranteed to recieve minimum of 8 dates., which l didnt get..And the professional photo shoot also, l never received that either, it came with a personal stylus aswell and l never received that.. when l signed your contract at your office those 3 things came with it l was told.. l was never offered or recieved a follow up call even after 3 or 4 months of being a client of yours..Very disappointing

Great experience with awesome results

After some really bad experiences in online dating, a friend suggested I try Ideal. I have never looked back as it was the best thing I ever did.

I was with Ideal for some time as though the dates I went on were enjoyable, and the men were really lovely, there was always that something missing. Throughout the whole process Linda was there supporting me, listening to my feedback and also providing me great advice and encouragement. With each date, we tweaked my profile as through questioning from Linda, there were certain things I was looking for that I wasn't even aware of until talking it through with Linda..

Anyhow, what do they say, good things come to those who wait, I have finally met the man that had the missing something. It's been a year now and there's still lots of fun, laughter, enjoying being with each other and looking forward to the future. If it hadn't been for Linda I know I would never have met someone so wonderful.

I recommend Ideal and the wonderful Linda and I would also say, be patient, as sometimes that perfect someone doesn't always show up straight away.

Great experience, amazing outcome!

I'm a professional woman in my mid-30s and found myself single when all my friends were married / in long term relationships and starting families. I very much wanted to meet someone, but having always been in long-term relationships I had very little experience of dating and wasn't very confident. The idea of internet dating didn't appeal to me; so after listening to the radio ads and reading the online reviews for months I finally plucked up the courage to make an appointment to meet Linda, and I haven't looked back.

Linda supported me throughout the whole process, she's incredibly supportive and clearly knows her stuff. She understands people, compatibility and what makes relationships work. Linda helped me to realise the mistakes I'd been making in past relationships and what I needed to look for in a partner for long-term compatibility and success.

My first match was a month after I joined, he was a nice guy, he just wasn't for me. Linda listened to my feedback, took it all on board, was extremely supportive and set about finding me another match. A week later I met my second match; we clicked straight away, we are extremely compatible, have a lot of fun together and after six months together we're excited about the future and where it might take us.

I can't thank Linda and the team enough, the outcome exceeded all my expectations and we never would have found each other without the team at Ideal.

Perfect Chemistry!!

I have been with Ideal for a little while now and have found the whole process enjoyable, smooth and fun. The girls there are great and easy to talk to. I have finally found the right person for me. We have chemistry and so much in common, it makes it all just perfect. I recommend Ideal Introductions to all my single girlfriends.

Enjoyable Experience

I first learnt about Ideal Introductions through an advertisement in a magazine. I had tried on-line dating once with no success and found the process time consuming and unpleasant. With Ideal Introductions, from my first point of contact with them, all interactions with staff were enjoyable. I also really enjoyed the process of meeting up with a date. I did not have to do anything apart from answer the phone when Kimberley phoned with some details of a prospective date. I paid for the agency to do the hard work, and they did. Even during and after a date, there never had to be any awkward moments because both parties knew that there was feedback given to the Agency and the Agency gave the respective feedback to us. The whole process was very enjoyable. After a year of going on different dates, all pleasant, I was introduced to a man who I now live with. We are both very happy.

It Works!

To be honest initially I was sceptical using an introduction agency to meet someone as no one else I knew had ever done this or had the need to use it. However I am shy by nature and had difficulty approaching women on my own and didn't really know what I was doing. Having someone help organise the first meeting appealed to me. From the very first interview with Linda, I learned so much in terms from Ideal what I was doing wrong and what I could do better. While it took me a while and with Ideal's help, I now find myself in a relationship with the most wonderful girl I could hope to find.

Thank you Linda and Ideal!

Great Experience and Excellent Results!

As a young man in my 20's I initially thought using a dating agency would be embarrassing. I had not had much success in finding the right type of person on my own and I decided it would be worth giving Ideal a go. I have tried internet dating previously and found it difficult to find someone with similar goals and aspirations in life.

Ideal was very friendly and the initial interview process was very comfortable. It took a few matches to get it right, but they listened to my feedback after each date and matched me up with a beautiful women that I immediately clicked with.

I would rate my experience with Ideal as excellent and recommend them to anyone that is serious about finding the right person.

Insightful & Ideal

Initially I was probably a little bit dubious about the idea of meeting someone through an introduction agency. But when I thought about the idea of another round of online dating drudgery, I figured it I didn't have much to loose by giving it a go. As soon as I met Linda it was obvious to me that she is very effective in understanding people. It quickly became clear that Linda had a better grip on the right partner compatibility criteria for me, than I did. My partner selection process was historically based on some very flawed criteria. Superficial matters had defined my previous partner selection process. Linda wanted me to consider another approach.

Linda requested that I keep an open mind, even if the first date wasn't "love at first sight". That piece of advice has proved very valuable in meeting a lady that I am very much in love with today. My special lady did not make me go crazy the first night I met her but she has absolutely captured my heart over time. The compatibility match that Linda established existed between my partner and I, is the basis for our very wonderful relationship now. I would recommend Ideal to anyone that is genuinely seeking to meet a partner, has an open mind and is prepared to be pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the coaching Linda. Great job. Very happy :-)

Ideal Worked For Me

Give Ideal Introductions a try. Linda (especially) and Kimberly were my main contact points. I have been most impressed with the service and commitment and especially the resolve of Linda to find me a most wonderful partner.

So what about you? Reading these reviews is a good starting point. Most importantly be committed in yourself for wanting to find that someone. The Ideal team have many packages available to those that need the Ideal Introduction touch.

Be honest with what you are looking for in someone and things that you just won’t accept in a partner. Communication is so important for the Ideal Team, the more info they have from you the better things are.

You will find at times that you will feel nervous, frustrated or impatient. Don’t Give Up! Pick up the phone (or) drop the Ideal Team an email, communicate with them and they’ll lend you assistance and importantly an ear. You needn’t be on your own for your quest for happiness.

The ideal team will always return your calls. Linda has called me at late hours of the business day, which to me shows her determination to help people find that special someone.

I have nothing but praise and appreciation for Linda, she did her all to find me someone. That someone and I are so very happy together. It is now up to us to make the relationship work, but it was Ideal that helped us in the beginning.

So when you’re ready, take the step and contact Ideal Introductions. Remember to keep communicating with the team and be aware it can be an emotional roller-coaster ride. But it all so bloody worth it.

Linda, Kimberly and everyone at Ideal – ‘Thanks’ just doesn’t seem to cut it – for the happiness you have brought me and my wonderful lady.

Perfect!

My name is Alice and I love the customer service that Ideal Introductions have and they are very good at what they do. I have met someone that I really like and am looking forward to where it can go and i could only have met him through Ideal!

Shocking

32 year old female:
If there is any other way you could possibly think of to meet someone- try it first.
This service was a horrible waste of money from the very first meeting.
On my first interview, I was shown three potential 'suitors' who all fit my brief (and handsome). After signing up the next day, all of a sudden, they were no longer available. Then I was matched into dating people who were really not what I wanted but was told to give them a chance. That chance cost a lot and very quickly I burned through my very awkward dates with guys that I didn't have anything in common with including one who didn't even live in a radius that could eventuate to a relationship (he didnt live in that radius).
I also heard from a friend they were using my photo long after I had pulled the plug. Using the same trick on someone else with my photo! Terrible.
Just like another review, the communication was so bad, I asked never to be contacted again.
Please don't now either.

Dear Alana, There are so many things about this review that just don't make sense to me with what is standard office procedure here at Ideal. Please contact me personally so we can discuss your concerns. Sincerely, Linda Prescott.I have looked through our complaint register for the last two years and nothing marries up to indicate such a complaint so I am at a loss moving forward, unless you contact me personally. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and rectify this situation. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.Dear Linda, I believe I gave enough opportunity for rectification when I was signed up. I do not require further action.Merely giving people the chance to hear about my experience has been enough. I genuinely felt like the service was below par and I don't want to give anymore time to this. Of course you care, it is your business. But it's not my role to give more of my time to you. The staff I dealt with didn't take my complaints seriously enough that I felt I had to air them publicly months on. Clearly. I imagine there are many more unhappy customers to shy to air their grievences. I hope they've done done well since. Regards, "Alana"

Should have done this a long time ago

Ideal was recommended to me as a way of meeting somebody when I simply did not have much contact with women and had even less time or tolerance for going through all the untruths that occur in a bar or on the internet. Ideal did a very comprehensive evaluation of who I am and what I was seeking, and I know this was also done for all the ladies in their system...no shortcuts were permitted as the integrity of the information was paramount to success.
I was matched within one week and went on a date, which turned out to not be exactly suited to me, but a lovely date and lovely lady nonetheless. Within a few days, Ideal had modified my profile and a week later offered me three more potential dates. I am happy to say that the second date I went on was with a woman who is such a great match it almost seems unbelievable, and we are still delighting in each other and looking forward to our journey together, both of us in awe of the process that has brought us together when we share so many common interests, likes and dislikes. I would highly recommend the service to anybody frustrated with finding a partner using other methods.

Waste of money and time.

- good at marketing and selling you hope of professional care
- price is significantly high and disproportional to service provided
- gets your basic information wrong, despite you have personally filled in a form about yourself and met their staff during sign up talking about yourself. Honestly, meeting you did not equate to knowing you at all.
- constantly match you with people that don't even come close to your basic request/ factors of consideration. (Again, purpose of the forms and ongoing discussions?)
- description of matches over the phone is very sugar coated. Basic information you'd get on Internet dating profiles is more factual and informative.
- provide as much detail in every after date feedback you want, constant same formula of next mismatch, not listening and not improving service.

Honestly, Internet dating can be hit and miss but at least you are not wasting significant cash on useless service wasting your and your date's time.

Dear Reviewer, clearly you're expectations are different to what is being delivered in your membership. Please contact me personally so we can meet face to face and discuss all your concerns so we can work out a plan of action moving forward. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.Hi Linda, Thank you for your offer, but I will decline thanks. I have higher priority matters to attend to. More than sufficient open and consistent communication (verbal and written) have been provided throughout the process. More than enough time in duration and number of opportunities each time to review the feedback was provided, but was not utilised/applied. It is what it is. I'd also like to terminate all communication thank you and will not be replying from here on. There is a reason I am leaving a comment on a third party opinion site. Thank you for respecting that in advance. Kind regards, MacCheeseDear Reviewer, unfortunately we don't always get it right and it is disappointing when that happens for us and our clients. Sincerely wishing you every happiness for the future and the offer to meet with me in person will still be open if you change your mind. Kindest regards, Linda

Caught my catch

After trying online dating with not a lot of success, I decided to bite the bullet and make an appointment with Ideal Introductions to see what it was all about. After meeting the team at Ideal, I felt comfortable that they could find a suitable match, so I proceeded with membership. The team at Ideal were always professional and matched me will. The first date that I went on was in July 2016. I have met a kind, intelligent, beautiful human being that neither I or my match would have had the time to find each other under different dating methods . Thanks to Ideal Introductions they make this simple.

Ideal can match the correct person to your personality, and this is important considering that the person you choose to marry is one of the biggest investments you will make.

Best matchmaking in Brisbane

I started of seeing a TV advert of Ideal en of March and I was sceptical as to what they do and how will I find them. Can this ever work was another question on my mind. Well the only way to find out was going and see one of their lovely personal. I decided to go towards the end of April. They meet you with open arms. Going through the whole process step by step and it is essay to explain.
After my 1 hour session I decided to join. I have been on a couple of dates with ladies. Where and when you meet with your date is all up to you. That's the nice part.All feedback and correspondence is via phone and email and they promptly provide feedback. I recently went on a date with a lovely lady and thus far it has been incredible the more time we spend together and getting to know each other. Hopefully this will work out for the best.
All I can say is thanks and to anyone that is or was in my situation, give them a go. You most probably won't be disapointed

Found my Ideal through Ideal.

Not being a particularly social person I had tried online dating for a while, but didn't find anyone I felt was worth my time and effort. After seeing some ads and reviews for Ideal Introductions I decided that maybe the more traditional matching was the way to go. After filling out a comprehensive profile I had an interview with Linda who quickly identified more deeply the type/style of person I was looking for, and would match me very well.

Within a month of joining up with Ideal and having completed a bit of fashion help and professional photographs, Linda had a match for me, we matched quite well, but there were a couple compatibility issues, I was then set up with another soon after deciding that the first match wasn't going to go ahead. The feedback process helped me adjust my approach to dates, which is invaluable if you're not that confident when meeting people for the first time. The second match, from the outset I felt wasn't quite right. Then came the third match, and I couldn't be happier. Linda and her team really outdid themselves matching me with her, thanks to Ideal Introductions I am now happily engaged and looking forward to a married life with the partner only they could have matched me with.

Ideal is ideal !

I had tried online dating on and off for years, mainly with pretty poor results, people looking nothing like their pictures or being nothing like the personality they describe. So I decided to try an introduction agency. I looked around at a few. Initially I went with a different one to Ideal, basically because it was cheaper. Well, you get what you pay for. I ended up with zero introductions, being blamed on where I lived. I then got my money back out of them. I then rang Ideal. I met up with Linda, very genuine and easy to talk to. We spent a while discussing what I was looking for.

Soon after I began to get introductions. How good was this ! From zero to actually getting out to meet women. The women I met were all along the lines of what I was searching for but it was unfortunate that I did not really click with any of them. After each date I spoke with either Linda or Kimberly who listened to my feedback and also passed on some feedback from the date, which was very helpful. After my membership ended I still got a few dates, which was a total surprise !!

Ideal do cost more than other agencies but they are worth it. The staff are always polite, helpful and listen to what you have to say. It is a great way to meet people you would never have the opportunity to meet. Through online dating, people tend to be fake or dishonest. People who have joined Ideal are genuine, you know they are looking for a relationship.

I have since met someone in the old fashioned way ! But being female she comes with her complications, of course in a nice way. Some of these have puzzled me so I sought advice from Linda. Even though my membership had expired Linda was more than happy to listen to me and give me advice, which has so far worked wonders.

I could not recommend Linda and her team highly enough.

Looking for the long-term

I am a professional, 33 year old single mother who decided to pay Sara from Ideal Introductions to find me something that I haven't been able to do myself; a compatible long term partner. From the start, Sara was honest and upfront about my expectations as well as my prospects, and went to lengths to understand what was really important to me, and what I was after in a relationship. The first (and so far only) match that I went on was enjoyable, but had no fireworks for either of us. After receiving our feedback and going over the date details with each of us separately, Sara recommended that we both try a second date. This where I have found that the value of Ideal Introductions lies.

If this had been an online date, neither of us would have bothered with a second date, but Sara, with her experience and knowledge of us as individuals, was convinced that we "could have legs", and so a second date was arranged. The second date was great, the third date was even better, and we have now both taken ourselves out of the dating pool to see where this could head. We seem to have great balance, amazing chemistry, and similar lifestyle wants and needs. The best part is that with all of the relationship goal guesswork already taken care of by Ideal Introductions, we can concentrate on learning each other and enjoying each other's company.

What is involved signing up with your service ?
Hello, Please phone our office 32200171 and we can have a 10 minute call with you and explain briefly our process. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.

Hi there, can you recommend an agency in Sydney who provides the great professional service you do? Wonderful reviews.
Hi, We had a gentleman from Sydney inquire a while back who asked the same question as yourself. At the time I phoned a few different agencies and the stand out was “Rose” at “Your Perfect Partner” (https://www.yourperfectpartner.com.au/) I asked her some key questions and she seemed genuine and she truly cares for her clients. I hope this helps you. All the best! Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

How much are your fees fir women to join?
Hi Sandra, Thanks for your question. Our fees vary depending on several different aspects. You are best to phone us directly, have a quick 10 minute call so we can understand your personal situation and give you a more accurate indication. To give you a bit of idea right now, the following plays a big role in the Level of Service that will be best suited to yourself. Criteria - How easy you are to introduce to our current database and what type of person you are looking to meet or is best suited to yourself. For example the stricter you are with criteria or if you are in a demographic where there are more women than men, or you have certain criteria that makes you a little harder to match that will play a big part in what service is going to work better for you. IE the more selective you are, the more matching time required as the Dating Pool is smaller, so generally higher level or Personalised services are required. Support - Are you going to prefer to have a Personal Consultant, working one on one with you. They will give you Feedback and Evaluation prior and after your introductions to ensure you are really comfortable and knowledgable in the Dating process and putting your best foot forward... Perhaps you have that aspect completely covered, and simply want to be put in contact with like-minded people. Some clients are happy to work with a Team of Matchmakers as their criteria is broad and quite flexible, relying on our suggestions. Time Frames - The length of Membership and time frames between introductions differ from each service. Hope this helps somewhat. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Similar listings