Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Ideal Introductions & Match Makers (page 2 of 6)

Happy ending

I was very skeptical when I first signed up to Ideal. I had tried to meet someone special online with some bad experiences. I decided to give Ideal ago after a friend met her partner through them. Linda, Kimberley and the team were all very supportive and made me feel comfortable the whole the whole process. I had a few matches during my time and was just about to give up when I was matched with my now partner.

Their matching was spot on with the two of us and we couldn't be happier.

DSL

DSLBrisbane

An easy and great experience

I had been single for a long time and decided it was time to be more proactive in finding a partner, and I liked the idea of being matched to someone, rather than scanning profiles on online sites. I was unsure when I first went to Ideal, but Linda was lovely and very helpful. She made me feel comfortable and through our discussion I also thought a lot more about what was important to me in a relationship. I went into the dates with an open mind and and Linda listened to any feedback. It was on the third match that I found someone very suited to me, and although only a few months into our relationship, we are both really happy and keen to see how it progresses. My advice to anyone is embrace the process and enjoy the journey.

Great experience

Wasn't to sure first up as had tried the online dating seen and found that to be a bit of a minefield so eventually contacted Ideal and found Linda,Kimberley and the staff to be quite helpful in finding a match.
I have met some nice ladies through Ideal and i am quite happy with the service provided as i am currently dating a really nice lady introduced by Ideal.

Jason

JasonBrisbane

Fun, enjoyable experience & truly professional

It took me quite a while to build up the courage to finally contact Ideal but I am certainly glad I did! All my contact with them has been professional but also personalised which I have appreciated. They made me feel at ease right through the initial stages and were on hand with advice and support. If you embrace the process you can have a great time meeting new people you would never otherwise be introduced to. My second match proved to be a good fit and we are currently dating with a view to seeing how things progress. My key takeaway would be that if you are genuine about trying to find a relationship and you are on the fence about contacting Ideal then just do it! You really won't regret it.

Jasmin

JasminBrisbane

Pleasant experience!!

Louise

LouiseDarling Downs, QLD

Great dating agency

I met my husband 13 years ago through this agency. Linda and her staff were very helpful, friendly and professional.

Jonny Rockhard

Unwilling couldn't give a dam

Nice when they're trying to get your money, they promise you the world, but once they have it the service is terrible .. l got sick of them setting me up with non-compatible women..

Jonny Rockhard

Great experience with awesome results

Great experience, amazing outcome!

Perfect Chemistry!!

I have been with Ideal for a little while now and have found the whole process enjoyable, smooth and fun. The girls there are great and easy to talk to. I have finally found the right person for me. We have chemistry and so much in common, it makes it all just perfect. I recommend Ideal Introductions to all my single girlfriends.

Enjoyable Experience

It Works!

To be honest initially I was sceptical using an introduction agency to meet someone as no one else I knew had ever done this or had the need to use it. However I am shy by nature and had difficulty approaching women on my own and didn't really know what I was doing. Having someone help organise the first meeting appealed to me. From the very first interview with Linda, I learned so much in terms from Ideal what I was doing wrong and what I could do better. While it took me a while and with Ideal's help, I now find myself in a relationship with the most wonderful girl I could hope to find.

Thank you Linda and Ideal!

Dave

DaveBrisbane

Great Experience and Excellent Results!

As a young man in my 20's I initially thought using a dating agency would be embarrassing. I had not had much success in finding the right type of person on my own and I decided it would be worth giving Ideal a go. I have tried internet dating previously and found it difficult to find someone with similar goals and aspirations in life.

Ideal was very friendly and the initial interview process was very comfortable. It took a few matches to get it right, but they listened to my feedback after each date and matched me up with a beautiful women that I immediately clicked with.

I would rate my experience with Ideal as excellent and recommend them to anyone that is serious about finding the right person.

Insightful & Ideal

Ada

Adabrisbane

Ideal Worked For Me

Dani

DaniBrisbane

Perfect!

My name is Alice and I love the customer service that Ideal Introductions have and they are very good at what they do. I have met someone that I really like and am looking forward to where it can go and i could only have met him through Ideal!

Shocking

Dear Alana,
There are so many things about this review that just don't make sense to me with what is standard office procedure here at Ideal.
Please contact me personally so we can discuss your concerns.
Sincerely, Linda Prescott.

Alana
Alana

Colin

ColinBrisbane

Should have done this a long time ago

Waste of money and time.

MacCheese
MacCheese

Caught my catch

Tuesday

Tuesdayasked

What is involved signing up with your service ?

Linda P.Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Hello, Please phone our office 32200171 and we can have a 10 minute call with you and explain briefly our process. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.

Sam C

Sam Casked

Hi there, can you recommend an agency in Sydney who provides the great professional service you do? Wonderful reviews.

Hi,
We had a gentleman from Sydney inquire a while back who asked the same question as yourself.
At the time I phoned a few different agencies and the stand out was “Rose” at “Your Perfect Partner” (https://www.yourperfectpartner.com.au/)
I asked her some key questions and she seemed genuine and she truly cares for her clients.
I hope this helps you.
All the best!
Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Sandra P

Sandra Pasked

How much are your fees fir women to join?

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for your question.
Our fees vary depending on several different aspects.
You are best to phone us directly, have a quick 10 minute call so we can understand your personal situation and give you a more accurate indication.
To give you a bit of idea right now, the following plays a big role in the Level of Service that will be best suited to yourself.

Criteria - How easy you are to introduce to our current database and what type of person you are looking to meet or is best suited to yourself. For example the stricter you are with criteria or if you are in a demographic where there are more women than men, or you have certain criteria that makes you a little harder to match that will play a big part in what service is going to work better for you. IE the more selective you are, the more matching time required as the Dating Pool is smaller, so generally higher level or Personalised services are required.

Support - Are you going to prefer to have a Personal Consultant, working one on one with you. They will give you Feedback and Evaluation prior and after your introductions to ensure you are really comfortable and knowledgable in the Dating process and putting your best foot forward...
Perhaps you have that aspect completely covered, and simply want to be put in contact with like-minded people. Some clients are happy to work with a Team of Matchmakers as their criteria is broad and quite flexible, relying on our suggestions.
Time Frames - The length of Membership and time frames between introductions differ from each service.
Hope this helps somewhat.
Kindest regards,
Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Get an answer from our members and Ideal Introductions & Match Makers representatives

CategoryDating Agencies