Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Ideal Introductions & Match Makers (page 5 of 6)

It didn't happen overnight but it did happen!!

After several years of separation I was ready to get back into the dating scene but felt lost as to how to go about it. Starting out with Ideal was quite a daunting thought until I met my matchmaker. She put me at ease immediately, took the time to get to know me well enough to introduce me to some well considered matches and listened to my feedback after every one of my dates. I took on board her professional and respectful feedback, put on my big girl pants made from resilience and perseverance and, after about a dozen matches I finally met the man of my dreams!!! My matchmaker encouraged me to consider options and characteristics in men I wouldn't have normally considered and now I am very happily in a relationship with a very beautiful (and younger..) man!! Who knew??? I certainly didn't but I had faith and hope in my matchmaker and I will always be very grateful to her because she did know ... So now I am lucky enough to know what it feels like when that extra special connection is made... We have been together for nearly 4 months now and still find it amazing at how lucky we have been to find each other. Thank you Ideal... but a simple thank you really doesn't seem enough !!
One on one personalised and face to face service. Was quite expensive but this was a worthwhile investment because I was dealing with professionals and I knew I was meeting men who were serious about a relationship.

Well worth it and had FUN !!

Going with Ideal Introductions was my first (and hopefully my last) experience with a dating agency, which started with the normal jitters, but soon I found the staff were very helpful with clear and positive feedback. Some dates did not work so well, however most were quite pleasing and we had fun. This was my first time back on the dating scene after some 20+ years and now my partner (of some 4 years) and I are well on our way and enjoying a new found relationship. Ideal were always quite focused on finding dates that were well matched and kept in contact without pressure. I recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a genuine relationship and partner.
Very open and supportive, understood who I was looking for

Worth it

I was very unsure when I first signed up for Ideal but the interview was very friendly and this was the main reason I chose Ideal. My first date didn't go so well but they helped me out with some advice for next time and the next date went really well and we are continuing to see each other. Hopefully it will continue for a while to come.
The interview, you know you are meeting a genuine person because they have been through the same process, they can't make a fake profile like on internet dating

Worth the wait!!

I went on quite a few dates organised by Ideal and I did start to get a bit unsure but I never lost hope or faith that there was someone special out there for me. Cheryl was so excited when she rang me about my last date and she was so right - he is such a gentleman and definitely very special. It is still early days but I feel very blessed and I definitely would not have met him without Ideal so thank you. Cheryl is amazing - so upbeat and positive and really 'got' me and what I was looking for. Good job!

Perfect match

Thank you [name removed] and team for persurving with me. I had not dated for over 20 years and your encouragement and support kept me going though the maze of new dates. I found someone very special and thank you for that. We would not have met except through you even though we have a lot in common. So I would recommend your service to anyone looking for a special and serious partner.

True professionals

I met with matchmaker [name removed] at Ideal Introductions and she is very good at what she does and a true professional. While not ready to commit at the outset after a traumatic past few years with my wife who suffered from a mental illness I did want to start thinking about my options to move on, reclaim my life and try and find my soulmate. I intended to check out the other agencies out there but felt so comfortable with Sherryl I went no further.

Sherryl gave me so much advice and genuinely understood what I had gone through and made me feel very comfortable. She left me alone and checked in on me every few weeks as we agreed just to see how I was going. I was trialling an online dating site just to get back into the practice of dating and talking to other women and was very disheartened by this approach to matchmaking. She didn't bag this approach but had said she had heard similar.

Anyway fate found me and I was introduced by a friend to the most amazing woman I have ever met and have found my true soulmate. It was love at first sight! Something changed that day in the universe and there are two people the better for it.

[name removed] recently checked in on me and I had my longest conversation with her yet after telling her of my good fortune. She was so gracious and truly happy for me and after investing so much time to which she received no recompense.

I would highly recommend [name removed] and Ideal Introductions and if you're lucky like me it is definitely worth re-entering the somewhat scaring dating scene via such professional matchmakers!

JM
They put the time into me at the introductory consultation and left me alone while I thought about things.
No cons.

Thank you Jim. It was my pleasure and I wish you all the very best life has to offer.

Thanks Ideal!

After a lengthy divorve (and an equally lengthy break) I tried some online dating sites as they were cheap (or free) and so there was little to lose. As I came to realise, there was also little to gain either as most people on the site seemed to only be interested in filling in some spare time and not finding a partner.

A couple of years ago I saw an article about Ideal Introductions in a local magazine which explained how they operated and I thought that it might be a good idea to try them so I gave them a call. The staff were friendly and helpful and had hints and tips to help me along. I provided feedback after each date and they provided feedback to me some of which was good and some not so good but I needed to hear it and it helped. But most importantly of all the matches I met seemed genuinely interested in finding a partner and for the first time the only stopping block appeared to be if we both clicked. This in itself was an enormous difference from the online dating scene.

I had about 6 to 8 matches in total and all of them were very nice ladies and I had an enjoyable time with them all. However, after the first 3 I realised that I wasn't getting the exact type of match I was looking for so I contacted Ideal to let them know. We discussed the issue and from then on the matches improved considerably. I then met Kerry and we seemed to click almost immediately, had a huge amount in common and very similar values.

We have been dating now for about four monthS and we are both very happy. Thanks Ideal!

Wonderful Experience

thank you to the lovely staff at ideal. your professionalism and attention to my needs have enabled me to find a lovely new partner who I am enjoying time with. everything you promised you delivered on and you were always very approachable. I would recommend this service to everyone

Ideal Match!

Linda and the team are very professional in what they do . After 6 dates I met my match and got that spark straight away and knew he was something special :)
We are now engaged and getting married next March 2015 . Be patient as the database changes with different people but I can now say that I am happy I was patient and waited as having a long term partner is the best gift anyone can have . All you need is love :)
Attention to detail ; time efficient ; reliable
Seemed expensive at first but well worth it when you want to find someone who serious about wanting a committed relationship longterm .

Love is All You Need

We were not registered with Ideal for very long. Had a couple of dates that knew would not progress any further. We were both ready to give up and cancell our registration. Then Pete and I met, sparks and a connection were there from the beginning. We have been inseperable ever since. So much so that we are now engaged to be married Sept 2015 yay thanks x
reliable, gave handy date hints
expensive, couple of dates the guys were not my type

Amazing, excellent, highly recommend it!

The team at Ideal Introductions are a wonderful group of people who are very professional, kind, caring and results focussed.

I met with them after deciding to get back into a serious relationship (with the right lady). I was prompted to call Ideal after hearing their advertisement on the radio. I wanted to meet someone who was highly compatible with me and I thought the 'planned scientific' approach was worth a try. At first I was quite dubious (and a little nervous), as to what I could expect to gain from their unique service. 'Ideal' did not disappoint, and delivered an excellent outcome!

The profiling and planning process is very thorough and well thought out. The more honest and up-front you are the better the result will be! The staff are very helpful and friendly and made it seem easy and effortless to get started and get going. The profiling takes the guess work out of meeting that special someone and the match-ups are well tailored to suit both candidates.

Through Ideal Introductions I have met a wonderful woman, who is an amazing person and we are so incredibly compatible with each other on many levels.

I highly recommend their service to anyone!

Happy Ending :)

Ideal was great. The staff were really friendly and helpful the whole time. I loved the feedback they gave me after my dates. I met 3 lovely men with Ideal. The first guy was lovely and we had a great date, but he wasn't for me. I was a bit disheartened but wasn't going to give up that easily. The second guy was even more suited and we had 3 dates but went our separate ways. Again I was a bit disheartened but picked myself and tried again. The third guy was even better. He was really well suited to me, lots of the key qualities I was looking for and...the spark was there. We are still together and are moving in together in 2 months. I am honestly so thankful to Ideal.

I love the guided nature of the Ideal dating process. Both parties know exactly what to expect. And the Ideal staff was available for whatever level of support I could have needed.

I'd recommend Ideal to anyone who is seriously interested in a long term relationship.

Fantastic Experience

Firstly, I must say what a wonderful experience I have had.
However, before I begin I would like to say that I had been separated for over 3 years and decided it was time to move on. At 55 and being married for over 20 years, this was not going to be easy
I did the usual thing of looking at the internet dating sites thinking that, with the thousands of women on there, I was bound to find one. but just couldn't bring myself contact anyone.
I then went with a mate to singles parties but that wasn't my cup of tea either. So I thought that if I was going to meet anyone i would just keep my eyes and ears open and see who crossed my path. Many did but do you think
I could bring myself to ask any of them out - not in your life, so that wasn't going to work for me.

I had just about given up when, by chance, I heard an add on the radio about Ideal Introduction. I don't know what it was, but it just felt right, so I gave them a call.
I arranged to attend an interview with one of their staff who was just fabulous. She took the time to explain the process, showed me pictures of ladies to get an idea of what I was looking for and fill out a profile.
I was encouraged to expand and be very specific and particular about the person I was looking for which sounded odd but the explanation was that the more detail you can give us the better chance we have of matching you with someone.

Ideal introduced me to three beautiful women.
The first one was very nice and we went on 5 dates. There were many positives but I came to the realization that she was not the perfect match for me.
This is where Ideal did their best work. In speaking to them I said that these were the things I liked about this person and these were the things i didn't like so much. With this information they were able to narrow down the type of person i was looking for.

The second lady was also very nice and we went on 6 dates before, by mutual agreement, we decided that maybe we are not the best match for each other.
In both cases it was difficult to say say goodbye as they were such beautiful women.

Then I met with my third date.
It is now 5 months that we have been seeing each other and she is the most beautiful, honest, loving person.
I never thought that I would meet someone that understood my quirky ways, the way I think and the silly things I do at times. But she just seems to embrace them. To have a person like this in my life is a wonderful thing.
Would I have met a person like this without Ideal Introductions, maybe, maybe not. At least I am not still looking for this person.

What I can say is that all the ladies that Ihave dealt with at Ideal have been so wonderful and had my interests first and foremost. For a shy person who was afraid to ask women out(or forgotten how to) they have made my experience so easy. Yes I did have to make that first phone call, but the lady at the other end of the phone was expecting my phone call so that made it so much easier. Their attention to detail to select the right women for me was excellent.
Very understanding, willingness to assist, and always interested in my progress with each date

Never truly experienced love until I found ideal introductions

This is the best thing money can buy when you truly want to find your partner for life.

I had been single for a very long 7 years and with 2 young children, I never thought I was going to find a man let alone a decent one!

I finally made the decision to give ideal ago, got set up and then the wait began, within 1 week I had my first match! I was stoked and so over the moon.

I met the first match he was great and we had a great time, but I couldn't believe it he was exactly what they said he would be and most importantly he liked me which made things easy, I wasn't 100% sold so I opted for a second date, after our second date I knew it wasn't for me so I let the ladies know and back to the drawing board we go.

I met 4 men in total, all I gave a fair go too I went on numerous dates as you shouldn't judge a book by its cover and you have to remember it's not the appearance you fall in love with.

Finally on the 4th match they girls did it! They found my soon to be husband! He knew and I knew that we were right for one another, and it's ironic how alike we both are and it feels as if we have known each other for longer than we have. You know it's right when you feel it! He's quite the catch and very domesticated haha he loves the dishes.

We met in August 2013, he proposed in December 2013 we are to be married in July 2014 and we are expecting our first child together in September 2014! I wouldn't change this for the world and for once in my life I am truly satisfied with life and where it's going.

Best advice: Just give it a go as you never know where it will take you. Mines a happy ending and yours maybe too
Very accurate, didn't have to do all the looking, no heart breaks to find the 1. I have recommended IDEAL to all of my single friends!

Dear Miss R, Our database changes on a daily basis and it is our database that depicts how often matches are made. Matches are generally made on a monthly basis but if you are in a harder demographic or your criteria requirements are very strict, matches can sometimes be up to three months apart. Everyone is unique so every experience is different. I do welcome you to contact me personally to discuss your personal situation. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Director of Ideal Introductions.Dear Miss R, Without knowing your identity I unfortunately cannot comment on your individual circumstance but I will give you some examples of what happens when people are in harder demographics as per your request. When a client joins with us we endeavour to give them an approximate time frame between introductions. We will determine this from history of other clients with similar criteria and how the database is at that given time. We aim for client expectations to be the same as reality but in a matchmakers world the database can change significantly on a weekly basis. To give you an example we may have 20/25 new members joining every week but that same number may also put their file on hold due to new relationships being formed or becoming too busy to date at that particular time. When challenges arise with particular demographics we will alter or increase our advertising campaigns to attract the right people for them. This is a constant battle to keep the database workable. One thing I can tell you that has remained constant is single women 40+ out number men by a lot. Not just at Ideal but across the board. In Australia there are 37% more single women than men looking for committed relationships. For example if you were a professional woman 50years, in reasonable shape, well presented and a non smoker looking to meet a professional man who is 6ft ''at this point in time'' I would advise I can match you, but your introductions would be 12 weeks apart. If that same lady would meet 5'10 her time between introductions could be 8 weeks. If that same lady would meet 5'9 her introductions could be 6 weeks. If that same lady would be open to a man who is semi-professional or a qualified tradesperson 5'8+ her matches would be 4-6 weeks and if that same lady also had a slim figure her introductions could be monthly. It would be much easier for us if it was the same for everybody but it just isn't. The more flexible people are the bigger the ''dating pool''. Hopefully this has given you the insight you were after. I look forward to you contacting me personally so we can achieve what you came to Ideal for - finding a lasting relationship!!! Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Big on promises but...

My advice: Save your money

The consultant was very professional in her dealings with me but that's the only upside to this.

Based on the consultant's presentations and advice, I bought a package close to $3000. Promises were made but the very first match that was arranged was disappointing. That lady clearly did not match my criteria and was not interested at all. The subsequent matches arranged just kept going downhill from there.

The consultant seemed sincere, but at the same time seems to be wanting to rush through all the matches I have under the contract. I gave up on the service before reaching the last match allowed in my contract and told them to put it on hold back then. Never went ahead with that last match ever since but I guess the contract period should have lapsed by now.

Recently, the consultant rang me up after an extremely long lapse, which jolted my memory about using this service and to write a review based on my own personal experience.
Professional in their dealings but that's about it
Trying to rush through the matches allowed in the contract

Amakusa Shiro, Being in the business of personal relationships and love for the last 21 years means I generally never forget a face or a name. After reading this review the name did not sound familiar at all so I did some background research. I have checked our database for the last 7 years as well as our myob records and no person of this name has ever been a member of Ideal Introductions. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott Director Ideal Introductions.Dear Linda, I can assure you my review is my personal experience and my consultant is not you but another lady. My nick here is not my actual name, that is why you will not be able to find it in your records. I have nothing against your company and no agenda either. My review is my personal experience that I have gone through. Cheers!If that is in fact the case please contact me personally so I can discuss your situation with you. Kindest regards Linda

I joined Ideal Introductions having recently at the time broken up from a short but intense relationship. The team were very understanding and have introduced me to some lovely ladies, from backgrounds far different from my own. Throughout my time with Ideal, I have had some wonderful experiences and made several amazing friendships. Most importantly, I have recently found someone very special and we are in love. We instantly clicked from the start. I felt the coaching advice beneficial too, and helped me find that lady that I consider "ideal" for me. Although a little worried about the cost initially, it has been a very worthwhile investment, and I would highly recommend Ideal to anybody genuinely looking for a longterm relationship.
The team are really helpful, and genuinely love what they do.
I was introduced to several ladies that were far from "ideal", but it's a numbers game after all.

After being single for over 10 years and having tried online dating with very little success, my friend talked me in to trying Ideal Introductions. I was very unsure at my 1st meeting, but once I had sat and chatted with them I had a really good feeling, although I was taken aback about the cost. On my 3rd match they had hit the nail on the head and I had a great 4month relationship. Unfortunately that relationship didn't work out, but I had no hesitation in calling Ideal back and starting the process again. The team have always been so friendly, and look after my needs, and supported me through this process so well. They have again found me a great match.
Even though at 1st I thought it was an expensive way to date, I am more than happy with the results and at the end of the day does the cost of finding love really matter?

A great experience that has definitely ended well!!

When I decided I was ready to get back in the dating game, I chose Ideal ("single, single & sick of it" got my attention!!) over Internet dating for a couple of reasons. Mainly that I felt it would attract men who were more serious about beginning a relationship, and not for just a bit of "fun". I wasn't disappointed with my experience!! I initially joined on the lower tier membership, & met a number of guys that were lovely, but just not the right ones a for me. I didn't give up though! I then met with [name removed] one on one, and she really nutted out what it was I wanted in a partner. I also learnt a lot about myself throughout this process, which was something I didn't really expect! I'm now in a relationship with a really great guy, that, without Ideal, I wouldn't have met!! Thank you to [name removed] & the team at Ideal!!

Meeting my Lifetime Companion

I met my present partner about eight years ago when I was working out in the bush where there was little chance of meeting someone. I was introduced to four or five nice women who did not suit before I met my partner in life. We have been together ever since. It was up to us to decide we were right for each other, but Ideal Introductions gave us the opportunity to meet, and to meet other possibles first. The introductions were always handled graciously and professionally and recommend their service.
Interviewed first with comprehensive needs examined. I got the impression that I needed to be up to scratch before I was accepted.
No one else can decide for you, so it is always up to you in the end.

Jack was not in a personalised service. Linda Prescott. Ideal Introductions.

Very professional introduction service

A straight forward process really - an in-depth interview which was a bit daunting at first particularly answering "what was I looking for in a lady' . . . . you mean I have choice ?!!
Then one introduction; one perfect match. And we've been very very happy ever since. We both consider ourselves so lucky to have found each other.
Searching questions which no doubt helped find a compatible match

What is involved signing up with your service ?
Hello, Please phone our office 32200171 and we can have a 10 minute call with you and explain briefly our process. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.

Hi there, can you recommend an agency in Sydney who provides the great professional service you do? Wonderful reviews.
Hi, We had a gentleman from Sydney inquire a while back who asked the same question as yourself. At the time I phoned a few different agencies and the stand out was “Rose” at “Your Perfect Partner” (https://www.yourperfectpartner.com.au/) I asked her some key questions and she seemed genuine and she truly cares for her clients. I hope this helps you. All the best! Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

How much are your fees fir women to join?
Hi Sandra, Thanks for your question. Our fees vary depending on several different aspects. You are best to phone us directly, have a quick 10 minute call so we can understand your personal situation and give you a more accurate indication. To give you a bit of idea right now, the following plays a big role in the Level of Service that will be best suited to yourself. Criteria - How easy you are to introduce to our current database and what type of person you are looking to meet or is best suited to yourself. For example the stricter you are with criteria or if you are in a demographic where there are more women than men, or you have certain criteria that makes you a little harder to match that will play a big part in what service is going to work better for you. IE the more selective you are, the more matching time required as the Dating Pool is smaller, so generally higher level or Personalised services are required. Support - Are you going to prefer to have a Personal Consultant, working one on one with you. They will give you Feedback and Evaluation prior and after your introductions to ensure you are really comfortable and knowledgable in the Dating process and putting your best foot forward... Perhaps you have that aspect completely covered, and simply want to be put in contact with like-minded people. Some clients are happy to work with a Team of Matchmakers as their criteria is broad and quite flexible, relying on our suggestions. Time Frames - The length of Membership and time frames between introductions differ from each service. Hope this helps somewhat. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Similar listings