Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

$360 per date. 6 dates in 12 months. 0 second dates. Weigh up your options before you sign up.

The good: staff are lovely. You can’t fault them for being polite & professional.

The not so good: despite a thorough consult - I required a second one with Linda as clearly the matches provided to me up until that point were not going to a second date.

I was clear about deal breakers from the beginning - and on 3 occasions was matched (once) with or going to be potentially matched (2 times) with what I said was a deal breaker for me.

Matches were at a minimum 6 weeks apart (I was reminded on at least two occasions I could review contract to see it in there / when I questioned time spent waiting).

Matches themselves - one was definitely not someone I would recommend to anyone! That was my first date. My mantra - it can only get better. Luckily that was the case.

The others were nice guys but not guys I was attracted to. At initial consult - I was shown images of the ‘type’ of guys I was attracted to. None of my dates (bar one) came close physically. For that one who did come close - I would have gone on a second date with but he didn’t feel the same way. That’s understandable.

Does this service work? It may work for others but it didn’t for me. I’m not sure if this is a cultural issue (I raised this at initial consult and later on when I found matches not great. I specifically asked if they had gentleman in their database who were attracted to ladies of my heritage). This was important to me and I was advised there were.

Overall - to quantify this experience - I paid $360 per date with only one that I would have gone on a second date with! For me - not a great return on investment at all. Not a single 2nd date. I had more luck on online dating (and that was free)!

In 12 months I went on 6 dates! So that’s a date every 2 months.

If you’re okay with those figures above - go ahead! If you cringed at the above figures - I’d recommend you seriously don’t consider Ideal. I might add I got a mid range product - there are more expensive ones available.

Overall as I said - the staff are lovely. I just thinks it’s a massive spend when it doesn’t work.

Seriously weigh up cost before you sign up. Don’t be drawn in by the pics you are shown!

Happy partner seeking and may Cupid find you!

Update:
Linda has been in touch with me to to discuss my experience and to work together to get a better outcome. It’s not often businesses do that! Again - the staff at ideal can’t be faulted for their professionalism.

Watch this space....

Not what I was sold on.

Have been meaning to write a review of my experiences for some time now.

Firstly the lady that I spoke to [name removed] at the Brisbane office was awesome. Really made me feel at ease with the questions and trying to get a feel for what I was after. Unfortunately we had a miscommunication about one issue which didn't help.

My biggest problem was the time frame and lack of communication. Took about 4 to 5? weeks after paying the first part of my fee to go on my first date. Unfortunately because of the miscommunication we were not ideally matched and my date said right from the get go I was totally outside her age bracket.

Then i waited for two months without communication from Ideal, other than a phone call to get the second half of my fee.

I rang up to find out what was going on and they told me it was difficult to match me because I don't want children.

While I understand that, If I had been told of this originally instead of being told to expect 1 or possibly 2 dates a month I wouldn't have signed up.

Long story short, Great people to deal with, but for me unable to deliver on their promises ,and when they have your money, they have your money with no hope of refund.

Cheers

Adam

I have left a message for Adam to phone me directly to discuss his situation. I am waiting for a reply. Sincerely, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.Whilst Adam did receive service, we have now processed a refund in good faith as we felt looking at his updated criteria it was extremely hard for him to have service of the standard we like to provide to our members. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Expensive and disappointing

I am finding the process demeaning, the communication lacking. I spoke with one of the ladies last week who told me I need to be more realistic, then came up with a match who was 9 (!!) years my senior. I was told that men in my age group were really looking to date a woman a decade less.
I have now spoken with others that have had a very similar experience. This is not a rout that I would recommend!

I have contacted this client personally, briefly chatted over the phone in reference to her first date concerns within the agency. We have a scheduled appointment for next week for a face to face meeting so we can discuss criteria, re-profile and come up with a plan of action moving forward. Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.Well our meeting happened as planned which is great. After speaking in depth I discovered the following feedback from her first introduction. A nice date spending 2 1/2 hours together having dinner at a riverfront South Bank restaurant followed by an evening stroll. The evening was organised and paid for by her date. She said he had a lovely personality, was a gentleman, was good at putting you at ease, he was attentive, the conversation flowed easily and he had good presentation. The problem was she found him too old for her at 56years and therefore was not attracted to him in a romantic way. This client is 47years and prefers to meet gentlemen 40-50 years. As per her comments in her review our Relationship Manager explained to her that a 40 year old man prefers to meet ladies in their 30's. My conclusion after our meeting is this client is being true to herself as she feels she relates better to men in that age range. I have identified a man in his 50's is just not something she is comfortable with. For our Matchmakers at Ideal it does mean the search is harder as the 'dating pool' is considerably smaller. I respect her honesty, have taken this feedback on board, fine-tuned her profile accordingly and the search has commenced for her next introduction. Over the next month I am going to look personally to see if we can deliver what she is looking for. If I can't I will organise a full refund of her membership. Sincerely, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

What is involved signing up with your service ?
Hello, Please phone our office 32200171 and we can have a 10 minute call with you and explain briefly our process. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.

Hi there, can you recommend an agency in Sydney who provides the great professional service you do? Wonderful reviews.
Hi, We had a gentleman from Sydney inquire a while back who asked the same question as yourself. At the time I phoned a few different agencies and the stand out was “Rose” at “Your Perfect Partner” (https://www.yourperfectpartner.com.au/) I asked her some key questions and she seemed genuine and she truly cares for her clients. I hope this helps you. All the best! Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

How much are your fees fir women to join?
Hi Sandra, Thanks for your question. Our fees vary depending on several different aspects. You are best to phone us directly, have a quick 10 minute call so we can understand your personal situation and give you a more accurate indication. To give you a bit of idea right now, the following plays a big role in the Level of Service that will be best suited to yourself. Criteria - How easy you are to introduce to our current database and what type of person you are looking to meet or is best suited to yourself. For example the stricter you are with criteria or if you are in a demographic where there are more women than men, or you have certain criteria that makes you a little harder to match that will play a big part in what service is going to work better for you. IE the more selective you are, the more matching time required as the Dating Pool is smaller, so generally higher level or Personalised services are required. Support - Are you going to prefer to have a Personal Consultant, working one on one with you. They will give you Feedback and Evaluation prior and after your introductions to ensure you are really comfortable and knowledgable in the Dating process and putting your best foot forward... Perhaps you have that aspect completely covered, and simply want to be put in contact with like-minded people. Some clients are happy to work with a Team of Matchmakers as their criteria is broad and quite flexible, relying on our suggestions. Time Frames - The length of Membership and time frames between introductions differ from each service. Hope this helps somewhat. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Similar listings