Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Ideal Introductions & Match Makers

Great Experience

I signed up with ideal last year, working with Linda has been fantastic. Ideal took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for in a partner.

When Linda introduced me to my partner I knew that she had profiled both of us perfectly, it resulted in a a perfect 1st date and has since moved into the perfect relationship.

Time is important to me, and having someone that i trusted to find what i was looking for in life was very important.

Thanks Team!

$360 per date. 6 dates in 12 months. 0 second dates. Weigh up your options before you sign up.

The good: staff are lovely. You can’t fault them for being polite & professional.

The not so good: despite a thorough consult - I required a second one with Linda as clearly the matches provided to me up until that point were not going to a second date.

I was clear about deal breakers from the beginning - and on 3 occasions was matched (once) with or going to be potentially matched (2 times) with what I said was a deal breaker for me.

Matches were at a minimum 6 weeks apart (I was reminded on at least two occasions I could review contract to see it in there / when I questioned time spent waiting).

Matches themselves - one was definitely not someone I would recommend to anyone! That was my first date. My mantra - it can only get better. Luckily that was the case.

The others were nice guys but not guys I was attracted to. At initial consult - I was shown images of the ‘type’ of guys I was attracted to. None of my dates (bar one) came close physically. For that one who did come close - I would have gone on a second date with but he didn’t feel the same way. That’s understandable.

Does this service work? It may work for others but it didn’t for me. I’m not sure if this is a cultural issue (I raised this at initial consult and later on when I found matches not great. I specifically asked if they had gentleman in their database who were attracted to ladies of my heritage). This was important to me and I was advised there were.

Overall - to quantify this experience - I paid $360 per date with only one that I would have gone on a second date with! For me - not a great return on investment at all. Not a single 2nd date. I had more luck on online dating (and that was free)!

In 12 months I went on 6 dates! So that’s a date every 2 months.

If you’re okay with those figures above - go ahead! If you cringed at the above figures - I’d recommend you seriously don’t consider Ideal. I might add I got a mid range product - there are more expensive ones available.

Overall as I said - the staff are lovely. I just thinks it’s a massive spend when it doesn’t work.

Seriously weigh up cost before you sign up. Don’t be drawn in by the pics you are shown!

Happy partner seeking and may Cupid find you!

Update:
Linda has been in touch with me to to discuss my experience and to work together to get a better outcome. It’s not often businesses do that! Again - the staff at ideal can’t be faulted for their professionalism.

Watch this space....

Be persistent

I signed up several years ago to meet someone. I am a FIFO worker who due to my work struggled to be at home enough to meet someone who understood my lifestyle and was willing to give me a chance. It took a while to find a suitable match and refine my selection of what i was truly wanting and at one point I gave up for a while but persistence is the key and after i'd say 10 matches over 12+ months with different women who were lovely enough but didn't have enough in common to continue pursuing a relationship, I was introduced to a lovely lady who understands me and now we are in a happy relationship

Looking to meet a quality potential partner: This is Ideal!

If your looking for love I can’t recommend Ideal highly enough! From the moment I first met Linda I was impressed. In the first five minutes of having met Linda she had me profiled to a tee and within weeks I was on my first date. Admittedly my first date, though a quality lady, wasn’t a good match but that just proved to be a sighting in date and every match made since has been a dead set winner. If you are tired of wasted time and money on dates that go nowhere, dealing with the dysfunctional and emotionally unavailable and meeting people that you have little in common with then I recommend you invest in your love life by engaging the services of Ideal, put your trust in Linda and her truly amazing team of professional matchmakers, give yourself over to the process and you will find that special someone.

Timing is Everything!

Thank you Ideal for being exactly what you said you were, thorough and compassionate.

I wanted to meet someone amazing and because you listened to what I needed and not just sent me on multiple dates I found my very special person. Without your persistence I would never have met her. We are extremely happy and I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Timing is everything and twenty four hours meant the difference between love and loneliness. Thank you ❤

Great introduction!

I met my current partner, and now husband through ideal introduction in September 2016.
After some deliberation I decided to 'bite the bullet' and phone ideal. After a few dates we both knew there was something special between us and wanted to continue seeing one another. It wasn't long before we fell in love and decided to take the big step of getting engaged! We set the date for July 2018 and now couldn't be happier, thanks ideal!

Dream come true

I first approached Linda from Ideal Introductions in 2005, after my first marriage failed. Before I actioned my enquiry, a friendship developed into a relationship, which eventuated into failed marriage.2. I learned two things, first was to work on myself, and second that I sucked at picking life partners.

This time around I made sure I had done heaps of personal development, and I approached Linda, and this time followed through. I met Linda and was immediately struck by her positive attitude, and the professional approach of her team. I knew she had her work cut out for her, because I live outside of the CBD, I was 55 and had an eight year old son, for whom I shared care. She assured me that the right lady would see past that, and she was absolutely right!

I had prepared an "I deserve someone who" list, which I gave Linda, and left her to do her thing. My first introduction was good, and told me that Linda had clearly understood very well, not only me, but who I was looking for. The process of communication, and feedback made it easy to decide very quickly that I should keep looking. It took a while, but I got "the call", and a first date was set. The moment I heard her voice, I knew she was special. I planned our first date, allowed the recommended 3 hours, but it lasted eight. It was about 2 to 3 hours in that I knew this was "it". The next day, not being able to follow up directly was tough, but the relief when Linda emailed that I had positive feedback, and that my date would like to see me again was hard to describe. The rest is, well not really history, but more future.

Ideal Introductions gave us the opportunity to meet our soul mates, an opportunity we would not have had any other way. It was nice for me to know that, a) when I called to ask her out the answer would be yes, and b) that all I had to worry about was whether we liked each other, core level compatibility I could trust that Linda had worked her magic. I am/we are happier than we have ever been in our lives.

So, would I recommend Ideal? Maybe. I wouldn't if you thought all you had to do was pay the money and your dreams would all come true, If you're not prepared to invest in yourself, and make yourself the best version of you, you really don't deserve Ideal, so try internet dating. I wouldn't if you hadn't committed to learning about relationships, and how to make them work.. You're wasting your money, and you're going to break someone's heart.

If, however, you're really committed to the process of finding a life partner, and not only with cash, but with energy, focus and dedication, then Ideal, and particularly Linda Prescott, is the only way to go. But when you do, trust, because in the age of fake people, you need the real deal to find the real deal.

I have converted my list to an "I have found someone who" list, and keep it on the fridge to remind me how fortunate I am to have found the love of my life. I could only have done this thanks to the team at Ideal.

Fantastic Experience

After some time second guessing is Ideal Introductions for me, I am so glad I jumped on board. From the very start the whole team at Ideal have been great, very approachable, understanding and happy to help in any dating situation.

The matches just get better each time and the team pay great attention to your desires. Through out the experience I have learnt so much about myself. I have meet some great interesting people but most important of all finally found the most amazing woman. I can honestly say I never thought I would meet some one so special and we are just so alike it's crazy. Very bright and positive future ahead.

If any one is not sure or interested in Ideal I strongly recommend giving them a call. You will not regret that decision.

The best decision ever

Thank you Ideal for being so thorough and professional. I wanted quality not quantity. You delivered.
I have met the most beautiful man. There is no way I would have found him, recognized him or approached him on my own. I am blissfully happy ♥️

Trust the process!

Linda was professional and thorough when I met with her to discuss my desires for this process. I felt as though she took an invested interest in me, my likes and dislikes, and was genuine when expressing that she would find the perfect partner for me. I was apprehensive at first, as my experience with previous matchmakers was not a positive one, however I was encouraged to trust the process and let Linda work her magic.... and work her magic she did! Linda matched me with the man of my dreams and I could not have asked for a better partner.

Amazing!

After doing the online dating thing for a while I realised it wasn’t for me so a friend suggested ideal introductions. The best thing I ever did! Met an amazing man after just one week and we are really happy! I would never have met a man like this on my own!

Grateful for the introduction!

I was very nervous about this service and the first date didn't ring me, not once but twice, so I let Linda know and she assured me the next date would. Im glad he did because we have so much in common and the more time we spend the better it gets. So I have only been introduced once and feel I have been matched perfectly. Thank you Linda .

Great experience , best ever result

Being single for a couple of years and in my mid fortys i decided to ring ideal. Linda and her staff were very professional and helpful.
After meeting a lot of interesting women i was introduced to my perfect partner and couldnt be happier .
Big thank you to Linda and ideal

Highly recommended!

Hi, I would like to share my story about Ideal.
Before I joined Ideal I was very happy and loved my life with my daughter and my friends, however I wanted to meet someone extraordinary with who I could start a new family.
I had never tried online dating before as I was apprehensive about going on dates with total strangers. However I liked the idea of the more boutique, personalised service that Ideal provides, and was very excited and hopeful when I arranged to meet with Linda last October.
Unfortunately after 5 months with no luck I started to feel that maybe it was not the right fit for me. I thought being located on the Gold Coast was possibly not ideal with mostly Brisbane based clients. Disheartened, I contacted Linda in the hope of cancelling my membership. I’m so glad she talked me out of it, as on my very next introduction I met a wonderful man who is everything I hoped to find and more! We are very much in love and looking forward spending the rest of our lives together.
I would highly recommend Ideal because it gives you the opportunity to meet personally matched people who you may not ever meet in your general day to day life. All are genuinely looking for love and serious about finding someone to spend the rest of their life with.
It may not happen right away but what I learned was to enjoy the journey, trust the process and do not give up on love no matter what.

A great decision!

I joined Ideal and although I didn’t have heaps of introductions, I had good quality dates. I’m a busy professional person, so the last thing I wanted to do was scroll through pages of potential suitors on internet sites when I got home late after work. After each date Linda said i would evaluate it. I thought this was pointless.....I could work out what was good or bad about a date and I knew what I wanted in a partner .... but I discovered I actually didn’t. After each date, my criteria was becoming more and more specific... I was worried I was becoming fussy. Linda reassured me that I wasn’t and that it was all just part of the process. My 12 months subscription ran out, and I thought I’d take a break. After 3 months, I felt the people I was meeting weren’t as committed to being in a relationship as the ones through Ideal, so I went back to Linda for a second shot at love. Within 3 days of rejoining, I had a date. We laughed a lot and had lots in common, but also many different interests. We had a great second date, and by the third date, we put our membership on hold and 11 months later, we are still together and couldn’t be happier.
Thanks Ideal!

Professional experience

I signed up with Ideal having never dated before. The service is not cheap, but for someone like myself who didn't even know where to begin it was very much worth the price. The matches that Ideal have provided so far have all been at the very least in the ballpark of what I was looking for, and though nothing has worked out yet I don't regard that as a negative reflection on Ideal at all. To their credit they have been entirely honest and professional in all our interactions, and are very willing to provide as much or guidance and advice as required.

My Ideal experience

I joined Ideal in 2016 after being single for a few years after separating in my mid-forties. I chose Ideal as I did not wish to do internet dating as I am a professional that works long hours and with two teenage children, and I felt internet dating was too time consuming and impersonal. I preferred the idea of someone listening to my preferences and finding people that would suit me. My experience with Ideal started slowly but at all times I found the staff friendly and helpful. I am pleased that I was matched with a lovely lady through Ideal, and we are enjoying spending time together. Thank you Ideal for your advice and introducing me to a very special person.

Happy ending

I was very skeptical when I first signed up to Ideal. I had tried to meet someone special online with some bad experiences. I decided to give Ideal ago after a friend met her partner through them. Linda, Kimberley and the team were all very supportive and made me feel comfortable the whole the whole process. I had a few matches during my time and was just about to give up when I was matched with my now partner.

Their matching was spot on with the two of us and we couldn't be happier.

An easy and great experience

I had been single for a long time and decided it was time to be more proactive in finding a partner, and I liked the idea of being matched to someone, rather than scanning profiles on online sites. I was unsure when I first went to Ideal, but Linda was lovely and very helpful. She made me feel comfortable and through our discussion I also thought a lot more about what was important to me in a relationship. I went into the dates with an open mind and and Linda listened to any feedback. It was on the third match that I found someone very suited to me, and although only a few months into our relationship, we are both really happy and keen to see how it progresses. My advice to anyone is embrace the process and enjoy the journey.

Great experience

Wasn't to sure first up as had tried the online dating seen and found that to be a bit of a minefield so eventually contacted Ideal and found Linda,Kimberley and the staff to be quite helpful in finding a match.
I have met some nice ladies through Ideal and i am quite happy with the service provided as i am currently dating a really nice lady introduced by Ideal.

What is involved signing up with your service ?
Hello, Please phone our office 32200171 and we can have a 10 minute call with you and explain briefly our process. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott.

Hi there, can you recommend an agency in Sydney who provides the great professional service you do? Wonderful reviews.
Hi, We had a gentleman from Sydney inquire a while back who asked the same question as yourself. At the time I phoned a few different agencies and the stand out was “Rose” at “Your Perfect Partner” (https://www.yourperfectpartner.com.au/) I asked her some key questions and she seemed genuine and she truly cares for her clients. I hope this helps you. All the best! Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

How much are your fees fir women to join?
Hi Sandra, Thanks for your question. Our fees vary depending on several different aspects. You are best to phone us directly, have a quick 10 minute call so we can understand your personal situation and give you a more accurate indication. To give you a bit of idea right now, the following plays a big role in the Level of Service that will be best suited to yourself. Criteria - How easy you are to introduce to our current database and what type of person you are looking to meet or is best suited to yourself. For example the stricter you are with criteria or if you are in a demographic where there are more women than men, or you have certain criteria that makes you a little harder to match that will play a big part in what service is going to work better for you. IE the more selective you are, the more matching time required as the Dating Pool is smaller, so generally higher level or Personalised services are required. Support - Are you going to prefer to have a Personal Consultant, working one on one with you. They will give you Feedback and Evaluation prior and after your introductions to ensure you are really comfortable and knowledgable in the Dating process and putting your best foot forward... Perhaps you have that aspect completely covered, and simply want to be put in contact with like-minded people. Some clients are happy to work with a Team of Matchmakers as their criteria is broad and quite flexible, relying on our suggestions. Time Frames - The length of Membership and time frames between introductions differ from each service. Hope this helps somewhat. Kindest regards, Linda Prescott. Director Ideal Introductions.

Similar listings