iFlooring

iFlooring

See the Best Timber Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for iFlooring? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Excellent job done!

We have recently had Quick Step Ultra laminate flooring laid in several rooms of our home.
From the first contact with Kevin and through the whole process, Kevin has been very helpful and attentive to every detail. The men who laid the floor did an exceptional job and the steps in the house look perfect!
We were very happy with their price and they fitted around us with delays in our renovations.
We would highly recommend Iflooring - Kevin and his team did a great job."
Mike and Jenny

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

iFlooring – Professional advice and installation

iFlooring recently installed 40 square metres of timber flooring in my apartment. Kevin, the manager, was most helpful in assessing the site and providing sample timbers before quoting. The quote covered everything from removing the existing carpet, professional installation, and final clean up. The finished job looks fantastic. The room even appears larger after the dark carpet. Finally, Kevin was easy to contact about any concerns. So, be sure you talk to Kevin first if you need new flooring.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Store LocationiFlooring
Shayne C.
Shayne C.Sydney, NSW

Great job!

Our carpets were replaced with laminate floorboards. Our house is so light and airy now. Very professional team with our lounge/dining, kitchen, family room, study and two hallways done in one day.

Store LocationCarlingford

Timber Flooring Companies

Find out how iFlooring compares to other Timber Flooring Companies

BCC
BCC

Pleasant to deal with

I have my newly built upstairs & exisiting downstairs floor done by iFlooring. Everything has finished about 2 weeks ago. End result is great, only have minor hiccups that were resolved quickly. Kevin has come out a few times for measure & quote as well as product recommendations. His knowledge in flooring has helped us picked a product that is right for our household & our budget. Would recommend anyone looking to redo their floors.

Store LocationCarlingford

Excellent service

After a long search I found a shop with the product of my choice, with the right price tag. I was very impressed with their service. Kevin and his team have done a perfect job. Moreover they left the place spotlessly clean after finishing the job. I would recommend them to any one.

Store LocationIflooring in Carlingford
Kezza
KezzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

Kevin was extremely helpful and on time with quote.
The workers turned up on time as well, were very professional and cleaned as they went.
I am very happy with my floor.
Would totally reccomend iflooring

DebraOf
DebraOfSydney, NSW

Reliable, honest and prompt

Kevin & Mr Chi were amazing. This was my first time organising a Reno/trade by myself. Right from the time Kevin walked into my home I knew he was honest, professional and reliable. He advised a quote time (came all the way to the northern beaches) and a supply & laying start time and he keep his word. He knew exactly what I wanted (no short cuts) and went above & beyond to get me the timber flooring that I had set my heart on, the timber I wanted he did not stock.
Mr Chi was professional, quick, kind and smiled all day. His workmanship was exceptional !!!!
(I am a frustrated carpenter and I watched his work it was fantastic. )
I can’t express how grateful I am and I thank you for giving me the floors that I love.
Debra Dawson