iFly Questions & Answers

Kristie C.
Kristie C.

Hi is it possible to split payment for flights over two cards?

Reva

Hi I am looking at booking Flight from Melbourne to London, then London to EWR and back to Melbourne. Bit nervous about booking online, what support do you have to get in touch if things go wrong? Is there someone available on phone?

iFly   DM

Hi Reva, Thank youfor your message. We are a QLD based travel agency, founded 30 years ago on the Gold Coast. We offer full agency services and backup for our online brands iFly and Europe Holidays. Once you make the booking online we ticket in our QLD office and email you the tickets. You can then check the details on the airline website to select seating, meals, etc. All follow ups and services are offered through our QLD office.
Kind regards
Chip

Reva

Thank you Chip for the prompt response, so we can get in touch with you if we need to speak with someone?

iFly   DM

Hi Reva, We do have a team of consultants that can be contacted by phone, email or online chat if and when required following the completion of the booking. Booking online will give you access to the online discount as per our site external link
Kind regards
Chip

Lana A.
Lana A.

how can i contact you on phone line if im overseas right now? none of you phone lines is working

iFly   DM

You can contact our office on +61755267467 during office hours between 9am -7pm. Thank you
The iFly Team

rodolfo s.
rodolfo s.

Hi can you help?

iFly   DM

Hi Rodolfo. Can you please email our 24./7 service team who can assist straight away. Please advise the ream what assistance you require. Kind regards iFly Reservations

Mara F.

Booked 2 flights today, money taken from my prepaid card and they are sending me messages asking me to send my card copy with numbers otherwise my booking would be cancelled!!! Are they serious??? Does anyone had same experience??? How did you deal with them??

inhale

I'm not sure about that, it sounds a bit dodgy. My husband and I booked Qantas flights through these guys and had our flights cancelled, still waiting for a refund six weeks later

Mara F.

I didn't sent my card's copy to them and today they just cancelled my booking. They sent me an email saying my refund has been processed so I'm waiting for the money. Meanwhile I've had put more money on my credit card and book another flight, this time directly with flight company. We'll see, I'm ready to go to the police if they don't refund me quickly!

Good luck! It's been 7 weeks now and no refund :(

Mark carr
Mark carr

they let someone else cancel my ticket using a different email, but using my name

Get an answer from our members and iFly representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

iFly is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.