3.5

• Price Accuracy
Marv
MarvSydney, NSW

5 Star Business

iFly is a company populated by great people. My recent experience with them was nothing short of outstanding. Efficient, courteous, and effective. I should include tenacious because my flights were just as COVID was kicking into gear - 12 months ago. All good stuff.

Eugen
EugenCanberra 2600, ACT

Cool Customer Care in times of crisis

Excellent communication and orientation in different airlines' and countries ' current restrictions. Return flight was refunded quickly. They also followed up with me during the mandatory quarantine after my return and provided me with a letter of support to claim an exemption from my quarantine costs based on the date of original purchase.
They all have nice names within the office and fill in for each other effectively. I trust they grow stronger through a good crisis around.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Eugen, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate your kind words and support during these challenging times. Thank you once again and please stay safe! The iFly Team

Dima L.
Dima L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent support with ticket refund

iFly personnel was very helpful and professional with my ticket refund. I asked sometimes questions like "Are we there yet?" and received good and informative answers. Also all iFly's replies were very quick.
I am going to by tickets from them next year.
Very good experience.

Booking Comparison-Only Services

Find out how iFly compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Story of a refund case

Alexander Brave
Alexander BraveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fees cost more than the flights, Learned my lesson, don't use ifly

I thought I wouldn't need a visa if I was only transit-ing through the USA, I was wrong, the airline didn't let me on my flight... I wasn't advised by ifly, but of course that's not their problem - it's in their terms and conditions

I wanted to re-book flights after getting a credit from the airline, the fees from ifly were a rip off!

then I was also quoted the most expensive options for re-booking...

Caveat Emptor ... Buyer Beware! what may seem like a great deal, may turn out to be not so great in the long run!

Jan H.
Jan H.Sydney, NSW

Incompetent staff

Very poor customer service. Incompetent staff that doesn't know their job. They let you stranded at the airport because of their mistake while they keep lying you over the phone.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

I dont understand the bad comments at all

I dont understand why there is so many people writing a bad comment. I just booked my flight from Sydney to Montreal (Canada) and Montreal to Sydney on 23 December and it was 50% cheaper than everywhere else. I tried to book on the website and the flights werent available so I talked to Amber on the chat and she hold it for me. I even called 2 times the company and Denise answer all the time its a really nice customer services. I am referring my friend he booked back on forth for 1800$ AUD. For me it went amazing and thank you so much!

lucieoz
lucieozSouth West, WA

Bet deal by far

Found some fantastic priced flights from Perth into London. Out of Paris into Perth. No one was able to match the price. Then I read reviews of iFly and was instantly concerned.
We booked with them anyway and couldn’t be happier. Brilliant price and no problem whatsoever.
Only advice I can give is keep checking your booking on your airlines website for any changes.

Very Unprofessional

Asked for a quote and they got my name wrong, even though both were received online. When I needed to change my flight in Amsterdam, they quoted me a very expensive fee. Went to the airline and was advised that I could change for hundreds less. Terrible communication and not a good experience to say the least.

Booking Comparison-Only Services

Find out how iFly compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Fernanda
FernandaSydney, NSW

Very satisfied!!

Had a very good experience with them. I ended up buying flight tickets with the wrong date to return. I was in a very delicate situation and I needed their help urgently. They didn’t disappoint me, they managed to help me on time and everything went well with my flights. Costumer service was quick and effective. Thank you very much!!

Lea
LeaPerth, WA

Cancelled but forgot to Advise or Refund ?

Perth to London flight booked 2 months in advance. Day of departure try to allocate seat only to discover booking had been cancelled without any notification and no refund. Staff extremely unprofessional and unhelpful, they advised refund had been done but after insisting not received they advised it would be done that day, (still waiting) unethical and dishonest

rodolfo s.
rodolfo s.asked

Hi can you help?

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Rodolfo. Can you please email our 24./7 service team who can assist straight away. Please advise the ream what assistance you require. Kind regards iFly Reservations

Mara F.asked

Booked 2 flights today, money taken from my prepaid card and they are sending me messages asking me to send my card copy with numbers otherwise my booking would be cancelled!!! Are they serious??? Does anyone had same experience??? How did you deal with them??

inhale

I'm not sure about that, it sounds a bit dodgy. My husband and I booked Qantas flights through these guys and had our flights cancelled, still waiting for a refund six weeks later

Mara F.

I didn't sent my card's copy to them and today they just cancelled my booking. They sent me an email saying my refund has been processed so I'm waiting for the money. Meanwhile I've had put more money on my credit card and book another flight, this time directly with flight company. We'll see, I'm ready to go to the police if they don't refund me quickly!

Good luck! It's been 7 weeks now and no refund :(

Get an answer from our members and iFly representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services