4.1

78% · 15841 · 20%

Sandhya
Sandhya2 posts

Great and promt service

I got a very prompt response to make my travel plant changed for an unexpected situation Show reply
Francisco O.
Francisco O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Excellent at booking

Used them to book a multi city trip. Everything went smoothly. They even help me through the refund process of a canceled flight. Totally recommended. Show details ·  1
RDM
RDMSydney, NSW3 posts

Great customer support liaising with major airlines

Great customer support liaising with major airlines resolving issues with interconnecting flights Show reply
Eunji Kim
Eunji Kim2 posts

Really helpful staff members

I had a few issues with the original schedule as airlines were changing/cancelling flights.
When I contacted iFly, Angel was incredibly helpful with re-scheduling my flights.
Angel made sure that I was happy with every details of my flights and got back to any requests very promptly. Will definitely use this service again. Show details ·  1
Diego R.
Diego R.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick replies, great service

A big thanks to Angel for sorting out our flight after the airline made a mess changing the itinerary. Show reply
Ami
AmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fast replies. Friendly staff. Easy to reach

Fast replies. Friendly staff. Easy to reach
Thank you Cynthia for all your help and fast response Show details ·  1
Peadar R.
Peadar R.

Amazing service. Really happy with our booking

Amazing service really appreciate the efforts from the team there. We spelled a surname wrong on initial booking and they corrected it with no additional charge. We flew before with same company and no problems. Definitely recommend to friends and family. Show details ·  1
Vick
Vick

Not happy with service

Insufficient information provided.
Booked flight before covid. Did not get a refund. Converted my ticket to a travel voucher without consent and now I have to deal with the airline directly. Just passing the buck imo Show details
Freeman
Freeman

Excellent Customer Service!

Chip, Michelle and the team are super helpful! There were so many different travel restrictions / COVID requirements with various airlines, but they got to the bottom of it by following up with the airline contacts to make sure I could get on the plane! Thanks for requesting the vegan meal for me as well. Such excellent customer service - would definitely book with you again. Show reply
Areta
Areta2 posts

Thank you!

Excellent customer service by Angel. My flight was cancelled by Singapore Airlines and she has kindly help and follow up with them to change to another flight that suit me better. Show details ·  1
Bernie
Bernie

Brilliant!

Michelle, Chip and the team are amazing. Easy online experience... and when you make some mistakes... like I did they are there to help resolve it and find the best outcome for you. Very appreciative. Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenBrisbane23 posts

Cancelled my flight then charged me for it

12 weeks to do a partial refund, despite these thieves promising a full refund after THEY FORCED A CANCELLATION. Thanks for sitting on my money profiting off of the minor interest, while I had to go spend another 2.5k elsewhere to rebook after you screwed us. Thanks for stealing $35 from me for the benefit of using your criminal service. Show details
Kerry
Kerry

Grateful for their excellent service

The staff at ifly have all been very helpful. This is the first time we have dealt with ifly and it has been wonderful. They have always been quick to respond and resolve any questions or concerns. They have been supportive and offered a competitive price for flights. We would recommend ifly and definitely rebook through them again. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Connor
ConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accommodating service and competitively priced flights

Flexible and quick to fix my issue. iFly provided discounted flights, and in addition when a name on a ticket was misspelt fixed the issue for no charge. Will absolutely be travelling with iFly again. Show details ·  1
Desmond
DesmondSydney, NSW2 posts

We were worried about flying again and felt safe with iFly

We came across iFly on SkyScanner. After seeing the issues other passengers had with agents / airlines during and after Covid, we were incredibly nervous. We checked iFly out, felt safe and took the plunge. What a pleasant surprise :) Quite an easy process, tickets confirmed and sent to us within a day and extra information on Covid tests / Visas (via the iFly site) were super helpful. Fingers crossed our flights go as well. Thanks to the iFly team for their help so far. Highly recommend if you are a concerned flyer and want a decent ticket with good service. Show details ·  1
Luis F.
Luis F.

Outstanding service

I dealt with iFly for an online booking I had made before COVID. During my dealings with the team, they were always very helpful, answering all my questions promptly and accurately. From beginning to end, their customer service has been great, and we have finally made the booking to travel - overall really pleased and would recommend them to anyone without a doubt. Show details ·  1

Funda Cagdas
Funda CagdasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A super helpful travel agency

The team at ifly handled my stressful situation so simply. They were super quick at responding and keeping me informed. A kind team who genuinely care for your travel needs and queries. So grateful I came across this agency. Show details ·  1
Ligi
LigiSouth West, WA8 posts

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Airline had cancelled the confirmed flight and offered a really inconvenient alternative new schedule. I found out that the originally booked and confirmed flight was still operational. iFly took care of the issue, dealt with the airline and organised that we were back on the original schedule. Their response was prompt and very professional. I will not hesitate to book with iFly in the future Show details ·  1
Hitesh
Hitesh3 posts

Wish I give minus 5 star

So ridiculous service. First sent the ticket change cost and fare difference. I paid $1250 within 5 mins and get another email that we sold out that class, and asked me to pay another $780 to pay the difference.

Such a rip off. I would not recommend to anyone at all. Show details

Reza
Reza2 posts

very caring in customer service

I had to urgently rebook the ticket that I bought from them for an earlier date and they did their best to help me out. I recommend this company to every Australian. Show details ·  1
Daniel Macken
Daniel Macken

iFly have been great for the past 20 or so months since the flight I booked through them back to the UK was cancelled due to COVID.

The airline I had booked with, Thai Airways, went through rehabilitation due to the pandemic and at times I thought I was never going to get the money back but the guys at iFly assured me every step of the way and I have finally received my refund.

I can't praise the staff enough for their continued help and support through such crazy times and such a crazy situation.

Highly recommend their services and if anything does unfortunately not go to plan, rest assured they will be there to help. Show reply

Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

Great Service from Angel & Cherry

Booked flight with Etihad whom after 10 days or so Cancelled the April flight, Etihad not very helpful to meet our requirements & after going back & forth via Angel & Cherry whom were great we decided to obtain a refund on our tickets with Etihad. Once again , great service & help from Angel & Cherry. Show details ·  1
Aminah
AminahSouth Australia

Professional and very quick at responding to the issue
Missed their call and they made sure they rang again
Great customer service
Would highly recommend
Great prices too
Ang C.
Ang C.

Exellent customer service

Ifly was offering the best deal when I purchased my ticket to Canada.

The staff were very helpfull throughout the
booking process. Due to Covid, I was unable to Ifly to my intended destination and Ifly staff were very helpful kept me informed about the progress of my refund.

They put their customers first and very caring and polite.

I will be purchasing my future flights via I Ifly as thier service has been amazing throughout.

Keep up the good work! Show details ·  1

DDT
DDTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent customer service

IFly team has been excellent throughout the whole experience. They kept me informed throughout the Covid period and with the refund process. They have been very prompt. When I emailed regarding a question, they got back to me immediately and kept me updated at every step. It was a pleasure dealing with iFly, compared to the other 3 booking services I had to deal with (With the other 3 booking services, I had to constantly keep asking for updates and send reminders, and it took 18months for one service to even organise a partial refund for a flight cancelled by the airline due to Covid). I highly recommend iFly and will definitely be back when our borders open. Show details ·  1
Tobias
TobiasSydney2 posts

Above and beyond

Got a great price on flights, they also worked late into the night to ensure we could change flights to get back when Covid hit(as we were in the UK). I Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1

Poppy
Poppy

Back to normality

Excellent job Ifly team, booking with you was a breze and the prices hard to resist. Looking forward to my long awaited holiday. Special thanks to Michelle for her prompt and kind support. Show details ·  1
Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

We had a holiday cancelled due to Covid in 2020 at the time we asked to have our flights postponed until 2022 but as time went on we knew this wasn't going to happen either. So we contacted iFly again asking for a refund. There customer service was excellent they have kept in constant contact with us giving us updates on the process. Our refund has gone through with no issues. We will definitely use iFly again when we are able to go overseas again :)  Show details ·  1
Arthur
ArthurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Daniel
Daniel

Angel was so helpful

Angel was so helpful, I was actually worried I was not going to be able to book flights or that the process would be difficult, but it was super smooth and easy. Show details ·  1
Marv
MarvSydney, NSW2 posts

5 Star Business

iFly is a company populated by great people. My recent experience with them was nothing short of outstanding. Efficient, courteous, and effective. I should include tenacious because my flights were just as COVID was kicking into gear - 12 months ago. All good stuff. Show details ·  1
Rachel T.
Rachel T.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

I found the cheapest flights I have ever booked to Europe through ifly. Unfortunately I was unable to take the flight due to COVID. However, organising a credit and then deciding to take a refund has been a seamless process with prompt responses and no hassle. I will book with ifly again when I eventually am able to travel.  Show details ·  1
Des
Des

Nice people to deal with

The way things are going in the travel industry it’s really nice to deal with these folks. Had to cancel a flight and get refund. They helped me navigate the airline process. Thanks  Show details ·  1
Joe
JoeBonner 2914, ACT3 posts

Excellent Customer Service

Good quality of service.Prompt, helpful, friendly and courteous staff.Very fast refund assistance.Once it is ready to fly I would book from them again and definitely recommend to all of my friends.Thank you very much Ifly Team.Keep up the good work.Stay safe and God bless you all. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Awesome service. They were friendly, polite and got my refund back when I cancelled. Def recommend

They got me a refund in a really timely efficient friendly way. They rock honestly they do. They followed up with how long it would take and kept me in the loop the whole way. Really friendly honest service.  Show details ·  1
Jade
JadePerth, WA

Best Customer Service!

I highly rate iFly. They have been nothing but supportive, helpful and super quick to respond. No hassle refunds for tickets bought to UK - unable to travel due to COVID. I will be using iFly for all future flights when we are able to travel again  Show details ·  1

VLM
VLMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Prompt & effective customer service

Select World Travel, great customer service! Staff arranged the refund of my return airfare due to COVID-19 pandemic. Staff kept me updated and answered all my questions along the way.  Show details ·  1
Cameron
Cameron

Genuine customer care and service

We had booked flights to South America in late March 2020 for our honeymoon. Unfortunately, everything was cancelled at the last minute due to the pandemic. The team helped us navigate obtaining a refund for our flights. Despite Qantas taking 7 months to refund us (!!), the team were great at keeping us informed throughout the process. We are really grateful for the genuine care and service they provided us during a difficult time.  Show details ·  1
John
JohnSydney, NSW

Booked tickets to New York , COVID 19 put an end to that , applied for a refund, the staff were so helpful , it took a while but they kept us informed all the way , great service wouldn’t hesitate to use them again  Show details ·  1
Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW3 posts

Fantastic customer service

Throughout this unpredictability difficult year I was kept well informed, all my emails were promptly replied to and changes to airline policy was informative and helpful. I will definitely use this company again. Thanks so much  Show details ·  1