iFly (page 3 of 9)

• Trip Completed Yes (11) · No (97)
  • Price Accuracy
Emma J.

Emma J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service. We were booked to travel to Europe in August however could not fly due to COVID. The team at iFly were fantastic in organising a refund of our flights. They were very responsive to emails. I'd recommend their services.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Emma, Thank you for your feedback and for your kind words of support. We hope that we can assist you once again when the pandemic has subsided and things return to some normality. The iFly Team

Richard Murphy

Richard MurphyHunter Region, NSW

A company I can rely on

I always wonder "What will go wrong?" in my initial dealings with a company. Ifly organised a refund of my cancelled flight. They kept up communications and came through. Thanks!

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Richard. Thank you for taking the time to review our services and we appreciate your kind and honest feedback. Hope we can assist again with your travel needs in the nearby future. The iFly Team

Karena L

Karena LSouth Australia

Fantastic service

I was booked to travel to Europe in October but due to COVID was unable to go. IFly were fantastic, they organised a refund of my flights and kept me informed throughout the process, I will definitely use this Company again when we are able to travel again! Highly recommended.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Karena, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to review our services. We look forward to assisting with your travel needs once we can travel safely again. The iFly team

Akvic V.

Akvic V.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing travel agency

So impressed with all staff at this online travel agency. Great costumer service, could be happier. Had booked tickets to travel to Europe in July, but because of Covid-19 never went.
I had my concerns how hard it would be to
get refund , specially as I booked on line.
From the first contact, staff was very helpful and guided me how to get one.
Very great-full.
Will definitely recommend you

MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor excuse of a travel business

When I sought a refund I was told 12 weeks. I then asked them at 10 weeks how long and was told 12-16 weeks. Now at 16 WEEKS they don't have an answer, Never use this business!!!

10/10 Customer Service

my experience with iFly was fantastic, they were there through every step of the covid period - always prompt to reply to emails and happy to help. It must have been a stressful time for the employees but they handled it brilliantly. 10/10

Jodi

JodiPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

My trip was cancelled due to covid, iFly were brilliant with communication and providing me with my options - they were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble, I had communication with a different person each time and never had to explain my situation, would definitely recommend and use again in the future

Exceptional service

IFly provided easily the best price for a flight to Japan and then Covid struck. They kept me informed of what Qantas was doing, responded promptly to my queries, mostly on the same day and provided a refund. In short I found them efficient, courteous and helpful. Their service could not have been better.

Nathan and Kylie

Nathan and KyliePerth, WA

Great Service

100% satisfied customer service experience

Really appreciate the team’s almost 24-7 responses, and gave me updates all the time. Our flight was cancelled due to C-19, with so many back forth emails, the team was always calm, professional and supportive. Thanks so much!

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Donna, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and support during these challenging times. Thank you once again and please stay safe! The iFly Team

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FANTASTIC customer care; exceptional value!!!

I have dealt with many online travel agencies but iFly exceeded all expectations. They offer a caring and personalized customer service experience and their management of the impact made by the COVID-19 global pandemic has been exceptional - thank you iFly!!!

Kim OLoughlin

Kim OLoughlinWestern Australia

Excellent service

We have booked through this company and communication was always open and prompt responses to emails. They dealt with getting our money back for us from airline with no hesitation and they kept us updated all the time. We had to get a refund due to COVID. I’ll definitely make use of their services again!

Biccy

BiccyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID

Requested a refund due to covid over 4 months ago and iFly are still messing about and have not sent the refund! They claim they have to wait for the money from the airline FIRST.
Wrong. My transaction and agreement is with iFly directly, not the airline. Give me my money NOW and go through your administrative business-to-business debt paperwork with the airline AFTER.

Nicholas C.

Nicholas C.Queensland

Great service in getting refunds for me due to COVID cancellation

iFly were great in keeping me informed and stepping me through what needed to be done for me to get an airline refund for a flight that was cancelled due to COVID. Thanks iFly for helping! A tough time for all agents/airlines and iFly stepped up. I'll be back to them for flights again soon.

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and your support during these challenging times. Thank you once again and please stay safe! The iFly Team

Lynda and Peter

Lynda and PeterMurray Mallee, SA

COVID-19 cancellation and refund

We were not sure in the COVID-19 process of eligibility for credit or refund on our overseas airfare, IFly/Select World Travel have been courteous and efficient in dealing with this process. In these uncertain times we are navigating, it was extremely refreshing to have prompt communication and feedback throughout our refund process (Stark difference when dealing with other companies sadly). Would highly recommend them for future travel, we certainly will be getting in touch when this madness is over - Thankyou guys/gals

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Lynda and Peter, thank you for your kind words of support and for reviewing our services and leaving the feedback. We look forward to assisting with your travel needs once things return to normal. The iFly Team

rodolfo s.

rodolfo s.asked

Hi can you help?

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Rodolfo. Can you please email our 24./7 service team who can assist straight away. Please advise the ream what assistance you require. Kind regards iFly Reservations

Mara F.asked

Booked 2 flights today, money taken from my prepaid card and they are sending me messages asking me to send my card copy with numbers otherwise my booking would be cancelled!!! Are they serious??? Does anyone had same experience??? How did you deal with them??

inhale

I'm not sure about that, it sounds a bit dodgy. My husband and I booked Qantas flights through these guys and had our flights cancelled, still waiting for a refund six weeks later

Mara F.

I didn't sent my card's copy to them and today they just cancelled my booking. They sent me an email saying my refund has been processed so I'm waiting for the money. Meanwhile I've had put more money on my credit card and book another flight, this time directly with flight company. We'll see, I'm ready to go to the police if they don't refund me quickly!

Good luck! It's been 7 weeks now and no refund :(

Get an answer from our members and iFly representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services