iFly

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iFly

• Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (20)
  • Price Accuracy
Zac3200
Zac3200South East Queensland, QLD

Totally useless and rude complaints team

MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor excuse of a travel business

When I sought a refund I was told 12 weeks. I then asked them at 10 weeks how long and was told 12-16 weeks. Now at 16 WEEKS they don't have an answer, Never use this business!!!

Biccy
BiccyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID

Requested a refund due to covid over 4 months ago and iFly are still messing about and have not sent the refund! They claim they have to wait for the money from the airline FIRST.
Wrong. My transaction and agreement is with iFly directly, not the airline. Give me my money NOW and go through your administrative business-to-business debt paperwork with the airline AFTER.

Mark carrSydney, NSW

Incompetence, poor policy and procedures

This company has allowed someone else to use my name to cancel my ticket. They have denied all responsibility, their lack of policy or procedures disgusts me. I have even discovered there was more than 1 email using my name, but NOT from the email ( MINE) the ticket was booked in. Be aware if you book with this company, they can do what they want and in my case deny any responsibility. Classic case of buyer beware I'm afraid.

Mark carr

still waiting for the information i requested, i didn't think the arrogance was worse the the incompetence

LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waiting waiting waiting, over 4 months for refund

Waiting over 16 weeks for a refund request and have been told it could take up to 6 months or more. Absolutely unacceptable and have taken no responsibility for the issue, they have passed all responsibility to Qantas. Nt happy. Would never use again.

Liz

My staff are equally effective if not more so while working from home, so I don't see this as a valid reason for things taking longer.

The iFly TeamiFly

The airline is processing the equivalent of 1 year's refund transactions each and every month and have laid off 6000 staff. Consequently the processing times have increased exponentially.

Vlada
VladaQueensland

Charge for re-booking of a cancelled flight

Bought a ticket on 23rd of July. Flight got cancelled.
Was notified about that by iFly, but no other options were proposed.
Found another flight myself on 2nd of August. Told them about it. Flight on 02/08 is 170$ cheaper than the one I already paid for.
They said, yeah, we can book that. Pay us 45$ for it.
So I lost 9 days, 170$ and they want to charge me another 45$ to book the flight replacement.

The iFly TeamiFly

Would not book with them again.

Going through this third party during these COVID times has been absolutely horrendous. Trying to get a full refund (that is absolutely within my rights) due to all the flight cancellations back in April this year is like trying to wring water out of the Sahara Desert. Definitely learnt my lesson, will never be booking through them again.

Their email correspondence is extremely unprofessional and I would highly recommend Karen to use a spell checker to correct her grammar and spelling before sending off emails.

Rose Sydney, NSW

Absolute ripp off

Do not book with this company.
Its been 10weeks and still no refund after cancellation due to covid. Now they are avoiding calls and all communication. Do not use them

Absolutely crap

I called Emirates and they have told us our flights have been cancelled by ifly on the 29th of April and today is the 1st of May and nobody from ifly bothered to call us and let us know it has been cancelled!
No email no phone call!!

hayley l.
hayley l.Sydney, NSW

Charging $45 processing fee per person for flights cancelled due to Coronavirus

Never again. These guys are totally immoral - profiting off people whose trips have been cancelled due to COVID-19. $45 per person 'processing fee' on refunds is an absolute joke. How can you justify this?

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights
Alexander Brave
Alexander BraveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fees cost more than the flights, Learned my lesson, don't use ifly

I thought I wouldn't need a visa if I was only transit-ing through the USA, I was wrong, the airline didn't let me on my flight... I wasn't advised by ifly, but of course that's not their problem - it's in their terms and conditions

I wanted to re-book flights after getting a credit from the airline, the fees from ifly were a rip off!

then I was also quoted the most expensive options for re-booking...

Caveat Emptor ... Buyer Beware! what may seem like a great deal, may turn out to be not so great in the long run!

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Use Them

They are not a transparent company, their cancellation fees are not correct and they try to profit unreasonably from the current coronavirus situation. The airlines are being open and fair, this company is not. I understand they are a business but charging more than double their advertised cancellation fee is not right! Stay away!

dan v.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting company out for your money.

This agent is currently trying to charge me a double cancellation fee of more than half my total booking. Just disgusting. Does not at all make clear during the process that this is the case. Am hoping that by dealing with the consumer ombudsman that this rort can be rectified.

Jay
Jay

Don't. Just don't.

Horrible! If you have general questions where they may lose money, get ready to lose a lot of money. Flight costs; $1,100. Refund fee? $630.00. Terrible honestly. Forget about refunds, it will probably never come. The customer service in general is just bad.

Suggestion: just buy from the direct airline. You may have to pay slightly more but if something ever happen, the process is much smoother and you lose a lot less money.

bspec
bspecSydney, NSW

Warning

dont book with these clowns.
book directly with the airlines because if you want to cancel your ticket for medical reason these clowns will charge you higher than the airline cancellation fee.
so in the end you have to pay double cancellation 1.airline 2.these clowns which charge you nearly double the airline.
wish i read the reviews before buying so many 1 star and negative review.
all those ppl cant be wrong.

rodolfo s.
rodolfo s.asked

Hi can you help?

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Rodolfo. Can you please email our 24./7 service team who can assist straight away. Please advise the ream what assistance you require. Kind regards iFly Reservations

Mara F.asked

Booked 2 flights today, money taken from my prepaid card and they are sending me messages asking me to send my card copy with numbers otherwise my booking would be cancelled!!! Are they serious??? Does anyone had same experience??? How did you deal with them??

inhale

I'm not sure about that, it sounds a bit dodgy. My husband and I booked Qantas flights through these guys and had our flights cancelled, still waiting for a refund six weeks later

Mara F.

I didn't sent my card's copy to them and today they just cancelled my booking. They sent me an email saying my refund has been processed so I'm waiting for the money. Meanwhile I've had put more money on my credit card and book another flight, this time directly with flight company. We'll see, I'm ready to go to the police if they don't refund me quickly!

Good luck! It's been 7 weeks now and no refund :(

Get an answer from our members and iFly representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services