iFly (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by iFly

• Trip Completed Yes (4) · No (19)
  • Price Accuracy

Worst customer service

Make sure you book directly through the airline itself. Cancellation fees or adjustment fees are rediculous and customer service does not exist. It feels like you’re apart of some scam when you deal with these guys

The iFly TeamiFly

Do not deal with this company, just book tickets through the airline

Zero customer service, make sure you read the terms and conditions as if you want to make changes more often than not it costs more to just buy a new ticket.

The iFly TeamiFly

Never ever book via these people

Pricing was great customer service was crap!
I specifically asked for no lengthy stop overs to find out my elderly parents are going to be stuck at SINGAPORE airlines for 16 hrs! Cannot even provide them with at least the lounge for them to rest before boarding flight as a courtesy.
Never again will I associate with these people or book flights with them. Better off paying a higher fee to get the service you require.

Booking Comparison-Only Services

Find out how iFly compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Terrible service (no service)

Do not use! Virtually impossible to get hold of anyone. Cant change flights online or over the phone. Called them and they said you need to request any changes in writing via email. They should be clear when booking that there is no customer service.

JAY
JAYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad service

I booked my flight and misspelled one letter of my friends last name... notified IFLY within 3 hours of booking but asked me to pay $200 for Name change...whereas other sites allow to do this for free within 24 hours...

Terrible and pathetic

I booked a flight from Brisbane to LA. I wanted to reschedule it. I paid ~990 AUD for my ticket and they told you will be charged ~700$ for cancellation and 489$+ for rescheduling. The flight is more than a month from now

Jas
JasWestern Australia

Very terrible communication & inconsistent details being provided

I booked with this website, but unfortunately had to re-schedule. I have asked to get my flight re-booked and I was talking to 2 people at a time, which made everything so confusing and inconvenient. I booked an economy flight for $520 (originally) and was being charged an extra $575 to re-book to the dates I am wanting. Mind you, the plane ticket prices for my previous booking was the same price as with flight dates I am wanting. I am being charged higher to re-book my flight, than to buy new returning tickets with the same airline. Good prices, but terrible communication and poor service delivery.

rodolfo s.
rodolfo s.asked

Hi can you help?

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Rodolfo. Can you please email our 24./7 service team who can assist straight away. Please advise the ream what assistance you require. Kind regards iFly Reservations

Mara F.asked

Booked 2 flights today, money taken from my prepaid card and they are sending me messages asking me to send my card copy with numbers otherwise my booking would be cancelled!!! Are they serious??? Does anyone had same experience??? How did you deal with them??

inhale

I'm not sure about that, it sounds a bit dodgy. My husband and I booked Qantas flights through these guys and had our flights cancelled, still waiting for a refund six weeks later

Mara F.

I didn't sent my card's copy to them and today they just cancelled my booking. They sent me an email saying my refund has been processed so I'm waiting for the money. Meanwhile I've had put more money on my credit card and book another flight, this time directly with flight company. We'll see, I'm ready to go to the police if they don't refund me quickly!

Good luck! It's been 7 weeks now and no refund :(

Get an answer from our members and iFly representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services