iFly

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Price Accuracy

Same price with other agents but ifly have to charge credit/debit card fee

It is same price with other agents but ifly have to charge credit/debit card fee, and it won’t notify you until you finish the payment process. Although it’s just $10 of credit card fee, still feel being scam when others agents no need to charge that. Hope Skyscanner can warn customer on the price search.

DuaneBrisbane

Wanting credit card photo over email

I have just been emailed after booking my return flight from Brisbane to Calgary, asking for a photo of my actual credit card, with middle numbers blanked out.
I don’t believe this to be good business practice, I have never in my life heard of this before.
if I don’t send it my flight will be canceled.
I believe this should be looked in to buy the proper authorities.
So details should ever be sent via email.

Duane

Thank you for your response 11 months later.

rodolfo s.
rodolfo s.asked

Hi can you help?

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Rodolfo. Can you please email our 24./7 service team who can assist straight away. Please advise the ream what assistance you require. Kind regards iFly Reservations

Mara F.asked

Booked 2 flights today, money taken from my prepaid card and they are sending me messages asking me to send my card copy with numbers otherwise my booking would be cancelled!!! Are they serious??? Does anyone had same experience??? How did you deal with them??

inhale

I'm not sure about that, it sounds a bit dodgy. My husband and I booked Qantas flights through these guys and had our flights cancelled, still waiting for a refund six weeks later

Mara F.

I didn't sent my card's copy to them and today they just cancelled my booking. They sent me an email saying my refund has been processed so I'm waiting for the money. Meanwhile I've had put more money on my credit card and book another flight, this time directly with flight company. We'll see, I'm ready to go to the police if they don't refund me quickly!

Good luck! It's been 7 weeks now and no refund :(

Get an answer from our members and iFly representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services