iFly

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Price Accuracy
Nur f
Nur f

Cheap prices but horrible communication

Sharon TuckerSydney, NSW

Cheap flight that wasn't!

Booking process was easy. Flight confirmed then next day I was asked for $72 to issue e ticket as the airline had apparently put the fare up! Phoned office, still waiting for callback. Paid up but not happy!

BravoLima
BravoLimaEverton Park

Doesn't let you change your booking

Booked an international flight via this company. Nil issues initially until I tried to change the booking details to get an earlier flight and noticed there was no way to manage my bookings on their website. Asked the call centre and was told that in order to change a flight a written (email) request had to be sent to their company. Quite disappointed with this as even low cost airlines and other third party travel booking sites these days allow for users to change the bookings themselves online. This needs to be considered by the company and provided to end users.

Booking Comparison-Only Services

Find out how iFly compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

rodolfo s.
rodolfo s.asked

Hi can you help?

The iFly TeamiFly

Hi Rodolfo. Can you please email our 24./7 service team who can assist straight away. Please advise the ream what assistance you require. Kind regards iFly Reservations

Mara F.asked

Booked 2 flights today, money taken from my prepaid card and they are sending me messages asking me to send my card copy with numbers otherwise my booking would be cancelled!!! Are they serious??? Does anyone had same experience??? How did you deal with them??

inhale

I'm not sure about that, it sounds a bit dodgy. My husband and I booked Qantas flights through these guys and had our flights cancelled, still waiting for a refund six weeks later

Mara F.

I didn't sent my card's copy to them and today they just cancelled my booking. They sent me an email saying my refund has been processed so I'm waiting for the money. Meanwhile I've had put more money on my credit card and book another flight, this time directly with flight company. We'll see, I'm ready to go to the police if they don't refund me quickly!

Good luck! It's been 7 weeks now and no refund :(

Get an answer from our members and iFly representatives

Other Booking Comparison-Only Services