iframes (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by iframes

Emma
EmmaHervey Bay

Great price great service

So impressed with this site . Ordered a pair of sunglasses at an amazing price - they were at my door in QLD in less than 24 hours .

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the nice feedback Emma!

AVOID

Don’t go near them.
My order was promised 13-20 days. After 20 days I asked where it was and they said it would be another 15 business days. I agreed. Then 10 or so days later they said it would be another 20 business days.
At least they gave me a refund. They got that right.
Vision direct then delivered the same frames within two weeks. I recommend them.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Stuart, we apologise there was a delay with your order. Unfortunately the manufacturer had production delays with that particular model which flowed through to us being able to deliver on time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Regards, Jane

Marlie
Marlie

Problem resolved after nearly 2 months - compensation received, thanks

Pru L
Pru LSydney, NSW

Great Sunnies at great prices

I am so happy with my purchase from Iframes saw the same pair in the city for $150 more than what I paid & got them so so quick!! Thanks

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Pru. Glad you were able to save so much money!

Rinx
RinxMUNSTER, WA

Excellent Speedy Service

Ordered & paid for my Maui Jim Pilot sunnies on the Monday night. They arrived 3 days later on the following Thursday afternoon. Can't fault the sunnies, price or the excellent speedy service. Well done & thanks

Thanks for your feedback Rinx

Pez
PezLower kangaroo creek

Stoked with my Maui Jim ikaika

Love my Maui Jim ikaika sunglasses Superb & quick service. They arrived as described. Thanks again I will be spreading the word

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Pez, appreciate you spreading the word!

Tanqueray
TanqueraySydney, NSW

Wow Great service Iframes

Wow- I'm impressed with Iframes. I don't usually like online shopping because of the unpredictability of delivery times and hassles with returning things that don't fit.
I knew i wanted these MoonBow maui jim sunglasses and found them $120 cheaper on Iframes. Sunglasses Hut won't discount Maui Jims because they don't own the company. I couldn't justify paying over $400 for them when i could get them for $299 from Iframes. I ordered them on Tuesday and its 10am Thursday and they are here now. Maui Jim have the most awesome lenses and i don't think Ray Ban or Oakley come any where close. Iframes - you are my go-to for glasses now.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks very much for the feedback!

Great site easy to follow

great customer service will defiantly recommend to family and friends prompt delivery service good packaging good site to go on easy to order

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Harley! Appreciate your feedback.

Maui Jim sunnies are awesome

I ordered my new sunnies online from iframes on Monday and they were delivered by express post today. Shipping was free. Great price and great service.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Mal! Glad you enjoyed the service.

Adrian
AdrianMelbourne

Fantastic site!

Found some Prada sunnies that I have looking for FOREVER! So much cheaper than at the shops, and has them delivered really quickly! Could not recommend highly enough!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the nice feedback Adrian!

Julez
JulezMelbourne

Excellent service, great value and genuine!

Received my pair of Prada sunglasses the next day! They are original & authentic. Came in a box, a case with official Prada cloth. Very easy to deal with, hassle free. Free returns if necessary. Will buy my Christmas presents from these guys!

iframes i.iframes

Glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us Julez!

Excellent value and service

I broke my Maui Jim sun glasses after 9 years of service, looked at purchasing from shops, but found that iframes were $70 cheaper than anywhere else I could find.
Made the purchase on line (O/No. 35645966), I was kept up to date regarding the order status and delivery date.
Glasses arrived today, in original packaging, and are genuine.
Can't fault the service of price from iframes.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the feedback Steve!

Sad
Sadperth

Superior customer service and A1 product

Ordered my glasses which were $80 cheaper than the exact ones in the shop. They were express posted straight away with signature required. Unfortunately australia post delivered to the wrong address and the person whom signed for them must have kept them. I notified iframes as soon as i realised the situation. They acknowledged my email and within a couple of days called me to let me know they were sending a replacement pair which i received 2 days later.
I dont usually write reviews but these guys in my mind went above and beyond to get me my order even considering it was no fault of theirs. Thankyou again , i will reccomend you to all.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Sad, glad we saved you money!

Horrendous

Sent different pair then originally ordered, lack of customer service made it virtually impossible to return. Sunglasses broke first time wearing them. pathetic

Kirsty
KirstyQueensland

Outstanding service

I searched online for the best price and iframes came out on top. The customer service was exceptional. And I can't believe how fast the postage was - I got them the next day! Will definitely buy from them again :)

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Kirsty, glad you enjoyed your experience!

The best price I could find.
Easy and secure ordering.
They did exactly what they said they were going to do.
Ordered an out of stock pair of glasses and they arrived in the prescribed time frame.
Sunglasses were undamaged and in perfect condition. Very happy.
would not hesitate to buy another pair through iframes.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback Gus!

Bill
BillNoosa

Great company, authentic products

After researching several dubious online sites, I decided to pay a bit more and deal with a reputable business, I'm glad I did.
Rang up first and confirmed they had the product I was seeking, ordered it immediately at 1pm from Caloundra in Qld and it was available for collection the next day. I ordered Maui Jim Ho'okipa glasses and I am very happy.
Feel safe dealing with this people, but is probably smart to confirm your item is available for immediate sale.

iframes i.iframes

Happy we could provide you with a great service Bill.

Deb
DebPerth

Delighted!

Best price on a great product.
Easy and secure ordering.
Fast delivery.
Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your nice feedback Deb. Looking forward to serving you again!

RodB
RodBNortheast, VIC

Exceptional. Ordered Monday and arrived Tuesday

Placed an order Monday afternoon and goods arrived Tuesday morning. Great service and the sunnies were as described.
Can not fault :-)

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Rod, glad you had a great experience.

Duderex
DuderexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waited two months and not coming

I ordered and paid for frames. 3 weeks later got an email no longer in production choose another model, which I did immediately and happy to pay the difference. Waited 6 weeks, I sent courteous email on there eta, There reply was didn't get my email. Told them to go ahead Again. 3 weeks later I emailed for an ETA, 4 day later told out of production, choose another model or full refund. I went for the refund!!

Nicci
NicciBracken Ridge

Fantastic - both service and product.

Suitably impressed - I ordered Sunday afternoon (via mobile) when I lost my sunnies, I checked them out at Sunglasses Hut (who wouldn't price match - $100 difference) and they arrived Tuesday. Perfect - this IS service!

iframes i.iframes

Hi Nicci, thanks for your great feedback and I'm really happy we were able to save you a lot of money on your purchase! Regards, Jodie

Terrible Customer Service

I have bought a few sunnies from iframes in the past however I experienced terrible customer service recently when I called to report an issue with their website navigation. I though the lady on the phone was rude and wasn't interested in discussing the problem at all. So thank you, I will take my business elsewhere.

Zoe
Zoe

Fake sunglasses

I bought a sunglasses recently Christian dior for $429 and it's not original.
The package is different it doesn't come with dior booklet .

Not happy JanMelbourne

No customer seevice

Glasses weren't out of stock when I purchased, suddenly out of stock have waitied 19 business days, tried to call, sent an email and no one home!!! Useless

Not happy Jan

My order number is 100030575. I have left two messages on your phone service and also sent an email inquiry through your web page

Reliable seller

They delivered quickly during the xmas season. Much faster than I expected. They are very reliable for purchasing and refunding.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for posting your feedback Jessie. Always nice to hear about our customer's experiences.

Other Optical Retailers