Listing monitored by iframes

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)

Maui Jim excuses/"technical errors"/miscommunication/refund

Horrible communication

The customer service this company provides is absolutely horrid. I placed an order on the 15th of August and have yet to receive my order and or any updates. I have also sent 3 separate emails to the “support” group and have only received 1 response which didn’t resolve my questions or concerns. I have also been unable to get a live person on the phone. My next email will be asking for a refund. I will never do business with this company again. The sad part is I have purchased 3 pairs of Maui Jim’s from them in the past and was planning on purchasing 2 more. Will take my business elsewhere...

Cat
CatMelb

Delivery well outside stated time frame and very poor communication

The glasses I ordered took 6 weeks to arrive, well outside the stated timeframe. Trying to follow up with the company to find out where my glasses were was extremely difficult and their communication was poor and rude. I would not use again and could not recommend.

Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maui Jim excuses/delays/refund

I ordered a pair of Maui Jim Monsteraleaf on 16/02/2019 hoping to get them for my overseas trip by May - so it wasn't in stock, i had to wait 9-20 days business days (does not include Public or weekends) ok fine. Day 15 08/03/2019 i was informed that there is an ongoing delay with order and expect a 3 week delay. I replied advising to ensure my order is in the next shipment otherwise i may request refund via PayPal as payment was upfront & holding onto my funds for a month. Email rec'd on 20/03/2019 more delays and needed to wait another 30 business days. I was done, requested full refund which was received, i wasn't waiting until 24 April which is over 2months for a pair of sunnies. To their credit there was communication.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Carolynn, we apologise about the delay you have experienced. Unfortunately manufacturer delays can sometimes occur and we do keep customers informed if this is the case and always offer the option of a refund. Thanks, Sophie

Optical Retailers

Find out how iframes compares to other Optical Retailers

Dan
Dan

Too good to be true

Cliff
Cliffasked

CLIFF
I am wanting to order a pair of Maui Jim OLA MATT BLACK 764-02....do you have any in stock?
I live in Perth West Australia, so what would be your delivery time?

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can confirm that model Maui Ola 764-02M (Matte Black frame and Neutral Grey Polarised lens) is currently available in stock. We would also like to inform you that delivery time estimated for Perth is up to 2 business days from the date of dispatch.

Kind Regards,

Denise
Deniseasked

What is the cost for delivery to mebourne 3038 and will I receive glasses before Christmas?

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your message.

We offer free delivery worldwide and if the frames are available in stock then you should receive the frames within 2 business days.

Kind Regards

Rui
Ruiasked

Hi there, Do you hold the Maui Jims Ohia (R703 - 02S) in stock at the moment?

I am located in Sydney, Australia and was wondering how long it would take to get these sent to me?

Lastly, what is your return policy please?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Rui,

Thank you for your message.

We can confirm that model Maui Ohia R703-02S is currently not in stock and estimated delivery time is up to 9-20 business days.

Kind Regards,
iframes support

Get an answer from our members and iframes representatives

Other Optical Retailers