Listing monitored by iframes

LLidda
LLiddaPerth, WA

Products as stated. Customer service - below average

I bought two pairs of sunglasses. They were as described. Postage is fast. Customer service is below average. Multiple voice mails and emails left about a problem with no reply.

iframes i.iframes

Hi LLidda, thanks for your feedback. If you did not receive any replies that would be unusual. Could you please provide your order number so that we can look into this? Thanks, Andy

Marlie
Marlie

Problem resolved after nearly 2 months - compensation received, thanks

Eve
EveMelbourne

Purchasing error

Ordered a pair of sunnies, but somehow checkout wasn't successful yet money been deducted from bank account. Send them email, they didn't respond any of that nor customer support number been answered.

iframes i.iframes

Unusually slow compared to old standards!

Optical Retailers

Find out how iframes compares to other Optical Retailers

RRR
RRR

Not a great operating model

Bought a Versace frame and then I had the lenses made somewhere else. After a couple of weeks of wearing the frame the word Versace rubbed of from the frame and I send photos of the frame. They said that I must send the frame back to them risking breaking the frame and the lenses(the lenses were $250 on their own).

Cliff
Cliffasked

CLIFF
I am wanting to order a pair of Maui Jim OLA MATT BLACK 764-02....do you have any in stock?
I live in Perth West Australia, so what would be your delivery time?

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can confirm that model Maui Ola 764-02M (Matte Black frame and Neutral Grey Polarised lens) is currently available in stock. We would also like to inform you that delivery time estimated for Perth is up to 2 business days from the date of dispatch.

Kind Regards,

Denise
Deniseasked

What is the cost for delivery to mebourne 3038 and will I receive glasses before Christmas?

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your message.

We offer free delivery worldwide and if the frames are available in stock then you should receive the frames within 2 business days.

Kind Regards

Rui
Ruiasked

Hi there, Do you hold the Maui Jims Ohia (R703 - 02S) in stock at the moment?

I am located in Sydney, Australia and was wondering how long it would take to get these sent to me?

Lastly, what is your return policy please?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Rui,

Thank you for your message.

We can confirm that model Maui Ohia R703-02S is currently not in stock and estimated delivery time is up to 9-20 business days.

Kind Regards,
iframes support

Get an answer from our members and iframes representatives

Other Optical Retailers