Listing monitored by iframes

HappyA
HappyAPerth, WA

Buyer Beware - False claims / Odd credit card request- Do not purchase items go into a reputable st

I ordered and paid for MAUi JiM sunglasses weeks before our trip.
Days turned into weeks and no glasses - they claim they are doing some bogus audit and need customers to send them more details about charges on the purchase and only then they will send the item.
The two day shipping is a lie
PAID $300 and No glasses !!!!
Communicated my dissatisfaction - no glasses !!!!!

Maui Jim excuses/"technical errors"/miscommunication/refund

Horrible communication

The customer service this company provides is absolutely horrid. I placed an order on the 15th of August and have yet to receive my order and or any updates. I have also sent 3 separate emails to the “support” group and have only received 1 response which didn’t resolve my questions or concerns. I have also been unable to get a live person on the phone. My next email will be asking for a refund. I will never do business with this company again. The sad part is I have purchased 3 pairs of Maui Jim’s from them in the past and was planning on purchasing 2 more. Will take my business elsewhere...

Cat
CatMelb

Delivery well outside stated time frame and very poor communication

The glasses I ordered took 6 weeks to arrive, well outside the stated timeframe. Trying to follow up with the company to find out where my glasses were was extremely difficult and their communication was poor and rude. I would not use again and could not recommend.

Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maui Jim excuses/delays/refund

I ordered a pair of Maui Jim Monsteraleaf on 16/02/2019 hoping to get them for my overseas trip by May - so it wasn't in stock, i had to wait 9-20 days business days (does not include Public or weekends) ok fine. Day 15 08/03/2019 i was informed that there is an ongoing delay with order and expect a 3 week delay. I replied advising to ensure my order is in the next shipment otherwise i may request refund via PayPal as payment was upfront & holding onto my funds for a month. Email rec'd on 20/03/2019 more delays and needed to wait another 30 business days. I was done, requested full refund which was received, i wasn't waiting until 24 April which is over 2months for a pair of sunnies. To their credit there was communication.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Carolynn, we apologise about the delay you have experienced. Unfortunately manufacturer delays can sometimes occur and we do keep customers informed if this is the case and always offer the option of a refund. Thanks, Sophie

Dan
Dan

Too good to be true

CAL
CALRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No response after placing an order

Order placed 7th Jan, 9-20 business days for delivery. Still have not received my product or any updates. Left 3 phone messages and sent an email with no reply. Not happy, next step will be to report to Fair Trading.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Cal, thanks for your feedback. We aim to respond to all communications within 24 hours. Could you please provide your order number so we can look into this further? Thanks, Sophie

Michelle K
Michelle KBrisbane

Can not speak to anyone

I purchased a pair of glasses online on 6th January 2019. It is day 18 and no email to say they are on there way and when you email enquiries you get the standard automatic reply. I understand it stated my glasses I order were out of stock and says delivery btw 9-20 days yet I have checked online twice at the sunglasses I ordered and have said currently in stock. So my question is why have I not received an email to say they are on there way when they have been in stock and considering it is day 18 (business days only I worked out), I do not hold any hope of the being delivered by Monday which would be day 20. I am highly unimpressed and especially since when I try to call to enquire you can't speak to anyone.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Michelle, thank you for raising this. We try to ensure that we contact you to keep you updated with your delivery progress. Could you please provide your order number so I can look into this for you? Thanks, Andy

LLidda
LLiddaPerth, WA

Products as stated. Customer service - below average

I bought two pairs of sunglasses. They were as described. Postage is fast. Customer service is below average. Multiple voice mails and emails left about a problem with no reply.

iframes i.iframes

Hi LLidda, thanks for your feedback. If you did not receive any replies that would be unusual. Could you please provide your order number so that we can look into this? Thanks, Andy

Terrible.

Lack of customer service, when you try to call to try and sort your problem out you get a answering machine leave message what a joke! how about Answer the phone and talk to your customers then people won't be so frustrated and angry at your company. plus if stock not available DON'T say it is! your misleading people.

UselessCompany
UselessCompany

Terrible

Ordered new sunglasses. No action for 2.5 weeks. Upon querying, was told I needed to read the fine print and that they have 1 month (20 working days) to deliver so back off. Heard nothing, working day 21, queried again. A day later advised the sunglasses are no longer available! Offered me a different pair. I said OK (as desperate for sunnies by now), then told 1 day later then that, they don't have them in stock, and would I like another pair! Day 37 (27 working days) and lots of my time chasing up, finally a refund. Just for the amount. No apologies, No compo. No anything. Just silence. So here's my review.

AVOID

Don’t go near them.
My order was promised 13-20 days. After 20 days I asked where it was and they said it would be another 15 business days. I agreed. Then 10 or so days later they said it would be another 20 business days.
At least they gave me a refund. They got that right.
Vision direct then delivered the same frames within two weeks. I recommend them.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Stuart, we apologise there was a delay with your order. Unfortunately the manufacturer had production delays with that particular model which flowed through to us being able to deliver on time. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Regards, Jane

Marlie
Marlie

Problem resolved after nearly 2 months - compensation received, thanks

Horrendous

Sent different pair then originally ordered, lack of customer service made it virtually impossible to return. Sunglasses broke first time wearing them. pathetic

Duderex
DuderexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waited two months and not coming

I ordered and paid for frames. 3 weeks later got an email no longer in production choose another model, which I did immediately and happy to pay the difference. Waited 6 weeks, I sent courteous email on there eta, There reply was didn't get my email. Told them to go ahead Again. 3 weeks later I emailed for an ETA, 4 day later told out of production, choose another model or full refund. I went for the refund!!