Listing monitored by iframes

2.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)

Maui Jim excuses/"technical errors"/miscommunication/refund

Kate B.
Kate B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and service!!!

Iframes have been fantastic to deal with from their competitive prices to the excellent brands they stock ( i love love love the Maui Jim range and have ordered from them x4 times this year alone) deliveries have been impeccable - most recently I ordered 14/10/19 and received 15/10/19. There was an occasion when i accidentally ordered the wrong style and contacted the support team whom responded quickly and were really easy to deal with while i could easily return and reorder the correct style i wanted and provided and efficient refund. the support team has been amazing the whole time. very happy and impressed with Iframes - thank you!!!

Horrible communication

The customer service this company provides is absolutely horrid. I placed an order on the 15th of August and have yet to receive my order and or any updates. I have also sent 3 separate emails to the “support” group and have only received 1 response which didn’t resolve my questions or concerns. I have also been unable to get a live person on the phone. My next email will be asking for a refund. I will never do business with this company again. The sad part is I have purchased 3 pairs of Maui Jim’s from them in the past and was planning on purchasing 2 more. Will take my business elsewhere...

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Amazing service & prices!!

Places order on 24/7/19 and received glasses 26/7/19!!
The glasses I purchased were listed on catch.com.au at a supposed reduced price of $189, however with the 35% discount offered on all glasses on iframes, I manages to pick them up for $129!! Such a bargain for authentic ray bans.

Optical Retailers

Find out how iframes compares to other Optical Retailers

Nigel
NigelSydney, NSW

Mind blowing discount and excellent customer service

Was very doubtful they will dispatch my order, given the 40% discount. Chatted with their support who was very helpful and my frames arrived on time securely packed. Loving them, thanks Iframes.

Cat
CatMelb

Delivery well outside stated time frame and very poor communication

The glasses I ordered took 6 weeks to arrive, well outside the stated timeframe. Trying to follow up with the company to find out where my glasses were was extremely difficult and their communication was poor and rude. I would not use again and could not recommend.

Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maui Jim excuses/delays/refund

I ordered a pair of Maui Jim Monsteraleaf on 16/02/2019 hoping to get them for my overseas trip by May - so it wasn't in stock, i had to wait 9-20 days business days (does not include Public or weekends) ok fine. Day 15 08/03/2019 i was informed that there is an ongoing delay with order and expect a 3 week delay. I replied advising to ensure my order is in the next shipment otherwise i may request refund via PayPal as payment was upfront & holding onto my funds for a month. Email rec'd on 20/03/2019 more delays and needed to wait another 30 business days. I was done, requested full refund which was received, i wasn't waiting until 24 April which is over 2months for a pair of sunnies. To their credit there was communication.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Carolynn, we apologise about the delay you have experienced. Unfortunately manufacturer delays can sometimes occur and we do keep customers informed if this is the case and always offer the option of a refund. Thanks, Sophie

Dan
Dan

Too good to be true

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent price, quick postage

I purchased a pair of Maui Jims from the iframes website Thursday and they were delivered to my door on the Monday. Quick postage, good price when comparing to retail, will definitely use again.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback Wendy. Glad you were able to get your item so quickly! Regards, Sophie

Optical Retailers

Find out how iframes compares to other Optical Retailers

Cliff
Cliffasked

CLIFF
I am wanting to order a pair of Maui Jim OLA MATT BLACK 764-02....do you have any in stock?
I live in Perth West Australia, so what would be your delivery time?

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can confirm that model Maui Ola 764-02M (Matte Black frame and Neutral Grey Polarised lens) is currently available in stock. We would also like to inform you that delivery time estimated for Perth is up to 2 business days from the date of dispatch.

Kind Regards,

Denise
Deniseasked

What is the cost for delivery to mebourne 3038 and will I receive glasses before Christmas?

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your message.

We offer free delivery worldwide and if the frames are available in stock then you should receive the frames within 2 business days.

Kind Regards

Rui
Ruiasked

Hi there, Do you hold the Maui Jims Ohia (R703 - 02S) in stock at the moment?

I am located in Sydney, Australia and was wondering how long it would take to get these sent to me?

Lastly, what is your return policy please?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Rui,

Thank you for your message.

We can confirm that model Maui Ohia R703-02S is currently not in stock and estimated delivery time is up to 9-20 business days.

Kind Regards,
iframes support

Get an answer from our members and iframes representatives