iframes (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by iframes

Alyssa LMelbourne

Waiting

I ordered my prada glasses over a month ago now and I am still waiting. Have tried emailing multiple times, calling multiple times and I have received no replies. There has been absolutely no contact from i frames. You state on your website that the product will be deliver to me by atleast the 20th business day, we are now past that. And I am left to try this to get a reply from you. I am a year 12 student, and this is affecting me as I can't read anything on the board at school. I want an explanation.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Alyssa, can you please provide your order number so we can follow up for you. Thanks, Emma

ArjunSydney

pathetic customer service

iframes i.iframes

Hi Arjun, yes please contact us via email to discuss your frames. We would be more than happy to review the trail of communication sent to you at the same time. Thanks, Jess.

Harry
HarryMelbourne

Still Waiting on my Sunglasses from the 13/2. ..... Concerned

Hi Harry, glad we were able to resolve this issue for you. Thanks, Alex

Still Waiting!!!!!!

I ordered a pair sunglasses on 26/1/15, I was advised that this style was not in stock and that it would take up to 21 business days to arrive, which was fine. I then received a e-mail the week that they were due saying that the goods have been delayed due to high demand and " at this stage we have not been given an ETA" the funds had already been taken from my account the day after I placed the order. So now after calling twice and 1 message, an e-mail requesting ETA. I still have no idea when my sunglasses will arrive. very disappointing !!!

Optical Retailers

Find out how iframes compares to other Optical Retailers

Wanting return still waiting on instructions

Been 14 days since receiving my Prada glasses. They are faulty and want to return them still no instructions on how to just an email with the same tracking number of the packed that arrived on the 3rd of feb 2015.
Not a happy customer

iframes i.iframes

Hi Kelley, thanks for contacting us via our support email. We have sent you instructions on how to return your frames back to us. Your frames only require a little adjustment, however please feel free to return them to us for a full refund.

RyanMelbourne

A completely different design and no one answers the calls

I ordered a Prada sunglasses from their site and I got the package next day as promised.
Unfortunately the package did not match the order style. The sunglasses that they have on their website has a golden frame while what I got has white frame and the material feels cheap and not authentic. It also did not come in Prada original packaging.

Worst is that their phone support just keeps you waiting and goes directly to a voicemail and I haven't got any respond on email either.

I will have to wait a little bit longer and if I do not get any respond I will ask ICCC to have a look into this company.

Other Optical Retailers