iframes (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by iframes

Good product, very fast delivery. I am happy with my purchase. I will definitely come back again and will recommend this website to my family and friends.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the positive note and glad you will be recommending us!

Fantastic store

I am thrilled with my purchase with iframes. Although the glasses were not in stock at the time, the communication was fantastic. The price of my brand name glasses were the cheapest by far and arrived in perfect condition. I'm very happy.

iframes i.iframes

Glad you were happy with the price and service! Thanks for your feedback.

Super fast delivery and glasses at a cheaper price!

Thanks iframes for the incredible service! Order placed Wednesday and recieved Friday! Also $100 cheaper for the Maui Jims I bought my husband than when we looked in a store. Appreciate it. Will be using and recommending you guys again.

Cheers Amanda.

iframes i.iframes

We love hearing about the great savings customers enjoy! Thanks for your feedback.

connie76Sydney, NSW

Value for money

Searched for ever to find a pair of glasses wben i ordered them i was so pleased. Easy to purchase and fast delivery. ..
Recommended this sight ..
Thank you. .

iframes i.iframes

Appreciate the nice feedback. Enjoy your glasses!

connie76

Thank you i will purchase from you next time. .

Eve
EveMelbourne

Purchasing error

Ordered a pair of sunnies, but somehow checkout wasn't successful yet money been deducted from bank account. Send them email, they didn't respond any of that nor customer support number been answered.

Excellent service and communications

Ordered a pair of Raybans for Son-in-law but ordered the wrong colour frame. Iframes help, support and exchange made it easy to return and get the correct pair of glasses. Keep up the good service it is appreciated.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you are happy with the service.

Great product at a competitive price and super fast shipping to boot! What more do you want from online shopping?

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for posting your feedback. Enjoy your frames!

THANKS iframes.

Great service and loving my new Maui Jim Polarised Sunnies. They are very stylish, love the colour and style. THANKYOU .

iframes i.iframes

You're welcome! Enjoy your frames and thanks for sharing your experience.

TS
TSCanberra

Great Service

I'm a first time customer. Ordered some hard to get frames on Sunday, received on Tuesday. I'd been waiting on a prolific online advertiser to supply for 30 days and a bit of further digging unearthed iframes. Good job!
Prompt service.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you are happy with the service.

Girlfriday
GirlfridaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap sunnies, genuine brands, fast delivery, fast refunds

Ordered 2 pairs. If you order before 2pm they are delivered the next day. Glasses arrived as promised, one pair not right for me, emailed them the next day, had immediate response with a mail voucher for FREE return, posted back Friday through Aus Post, refund received on Tuesday. Awesome service. Will never buy from retail store again. Saved $140 on the pair I kept.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you are happy with the service and price.

Buyer3149
Buyer3149Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered on time, huge saving!

My item wasn't in stock, and the website clearly advised it would take 10? to 20 business days to arrive. For a saving of $150, I didn't mind waiting. Frames arrived in 11 business days. Great experience, I never leave reviews, but this time I had to as I was impressed.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback! Enjoy your frames!

Carmel
CarmelDeniliquin

Exceptional service

I would highly recommend Iframes I ordered my sunglasses 10am and got them the next day at 11am not only was it quick and easy I saved a heap. I wouldn't by sunglasses anywhere else. Thank you Iframes.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad you are satisfied with the service.

Exceeded expectations

I was pretty skeptical about it because of how cheap they were but I placed my order for a pair of miu miu sunglasses on Friday and they arrived today (Tuesday) beyond happy!!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for sharing your experience! Glad you are satisfied with the service.

Awesome!

Ordered Oakley sunnies from iframes for the first time and couldn't be happier! They were almost $40 cheaper than anywhere else online and got them the next day!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the post. Glad we could save you some money and provide a service you were happy with!

Quick and Easy

Very simple purchase process. Glasses were delivered within 3 days of purchase. Product was top quality as expected. I recommend iframes and will use again myself in the future.

Tony K
Tony KMelbourne

Just like I brought them from a store but $60 less!!

Excellent service and very prompt delivery. After calling around to outlet Oakley stores At DFO and told $200 was the best they could do, I got on eBay and found iframes, $60 cheaper and 2 day delivery I had my glasses!! Everything was included, just like from the store, and also a free glasses cloth!

So easy to deal with

Fast, convenient and easy to deal with. Quality genuine product. Brought on eBay and even delivery company they used where obliging to change delivery address from home to work.

Spot on

Easy to search site with great prices and service. Sunglasses were received within only a few days of placing my order and I was able to track them the whloe way.
Fantastic work guys!

Sunglass Purchase

Excellent service excellent product .The communication was second to none . And the freight even faster than the purchase . I would not hesitate to buy from Iframes again as the experience was one of the best online shopping ones I have ever had

Robyn
RobynBrisbane, QLD

iframes is the bomb.com!

Bought genuine Ray Bans at the best price I've seen anywhere! Postage was a breeze & payment was made easy with paypal. I would definitely recommend to anyone! Thanks iframes :)

Great service!

I prefer to deal with iframes as they are an Australian site and provide great service, along with an easy to use website

Excellent Seller

Sunglasses delivered quickly and exactly as described. The transaction is very smooth and tracking information is good . Will definitely deal with iframes again

Excellent service

It was easy from start to finish and items were delivered before the allotted time, would recommend Iframes anytime and will be using them again ourselves.

Great Range, very fast delivery

Great company to deal with. Fastest delivery on sunglasses i have ever received. Excellent pricing will definitely use and recommend again.

At last a company that knows it's glasses

They sourced an obselete set of Raybans for me, promptly answered a query regarding the particular lens I required and followed up with quick postage.