Listing monitored by iframes

2.8
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Cliff
    Cliffasked

CLIFF
    I am wanting to order a pair of Maui Jim OLA MATT BLACK 764-02....do you have any in stock?
    I live in Perth West Australia, so what would be your delivery time?

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can confirm that model Maui Ola 764-02M (Matte Black frame and Neutral Grey Polarised lens) is currently available in stock. We would also like to inform you that delivery time estimated for Perth is up to 2 business days from the date of dispatch.

Kind Regards,

Denise
    Deniseasked

What is the cost for delivery to mebourne 3038 and will I receive glasses before Christmas?

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your message.

We offer free delivery worldwide and if the frames are available in stock then you should receive the frames within 2 business days.

Kind Regards

Rui
    Ruiasked

Hi there, Do you hold the Maui Jims Ohia (R703 - 02S) in stock at the moment?

I am located in Sydney, Australia and was wondering how long it would take to get these sent to me?

Lastly, what is your return policy please?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Rui,

Thank you for your message.

We can confirm that model Maui Ohia R703-02S is currently not in stock and estimated delivery time is up to 9-20 business days.

Kind Regards,
    iframes support

Get an answer from our members and iframes representatives