Listing monitored by iframes

Kate B.
Kate B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and service!!!

Iframes have been fantastic to deal with from their competitive prices to the excellent brands they stock ( i love love love the Maui Jim range and have ordered from them x4 times this year alone) deliveries have been impeccable - most recently I ordered 14/10/19 and received 15/10/19. There was an occasion when i accidentally ordered the wrong style and contacted the support team whom responded quickly and were really easy to deal with while i could easily return and reorder the correct style i wanted and provided and efficient refund. the support team has been amazing the whole time. very happy and impressed with Iframes - thank you!!!

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Amazing service & prices!!

Places order on 24/7/19 and received glasses 26/7/19!!
The glasses I purchased were listed on catch.com.au at a supposed reduced price of $189, however with the 35% discount offered on all glasses on iframes, I manages to pick them up for $129!! Such a bargain for authentic ray bans.

Nigel
NigelSydney, NSW

Mind blowing discount and excellent customer service

Was very doubtful they will dispatch my order, given the 40% discount. Chatted with their support who was very helpful and my frames arrived on time securely packed. Loving them, thanks Iframes.

Jan
Jan

Great service, will be recommending this company to anyone interested!

Recently received my Byron Bay sunnies (Maui Jim). Absolutely thrilled to bits with them. Also must mention that in response to my email asking if it was too late to add the Code10 to my order, I received a very prompt response advising that a refund was returned to my account. Thanks so much, your service 'rocked my world'.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

After a pair of Maui Jim frames broke far sooner than they should have, iframes showed excellent customer service to resolve the matter in the tight time frame we required and I would recommend ordering from them to anyone

Thanks for your comments Dan. Appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks, Sophie

Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent price, quick postage

I purchased a pair of Maui Jims from the iframes website Thursday and they were delivered to my door on the Monday. Quick postage, good price when comparing to retail, will definitely use again.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback Wendy. Glad you were able to get your item so quickly! Regards, Sophie

Luis
Luis

Doubts on authenticity

Received my maui jim spartan reef yesterday and the look very good. One small thing though, Maui jim office said to me that iframes do not get their product from them and questioned their authenticity.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Luis thanks for your feedback. All our frames are 100% genuine and come with the standard manufacturers warranty. Thanks, Lucy

Very very happy with my purchase

I recently purchased a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses from IFrames. A few days after I ordered, I realised the style I had ordered wasn't in stock and wouldn't be shipped for up to 20 days. I needed them before Christmas so I emailed and asked if I could change my order to a style that was in stock. I frames were very accommodating and helpful with quick replies to my queries. My new choice of sunglasses arrived next day and they are perfect. I love the quality of Maui Jim and I will be ordering from IFrames again.

Thanks for your feedback Helz

Baz
BazPerth

Great product and customer service

The quality of the product is great and my prescription was done correctly. I ordered a product that was not in stock and needed prescription lenses fitted. The timeframes provided to me were met. The customer service was very good all my questions were answered generally within 12 hours.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Baz thanks for the great feedback.

Great Value

I got a great deal that was much cheaper than any shops or outlets, and the service response was great

iframes i.iframes

Hi Jordy, we're happy you were able to save some money on your frames!

Paul H
Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service in every aspect!

Extremely happy! Ordered Fri morn "Melb to Wide Bay, Qld" turned up Mon afternoon. The clarity of the Maui Jim rose lens is amazing compared to my Oakley and Tags. Cheers.

iframes i.iframes

Glad you were happy with your purchase Paul!

JamesP
JamesPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience.

Purchased my first pair of Ray Bans from iFrames. Online experience was totally straightforward and quick and the prices were the most competitive of any other Australian site. Glasses arrived the next business day (with free delivery) and I couldn’t be happier. So much so, I purchased another pair today. Definitely recommend to anyone if you’re looking for genuine glasses from a site based in Australia.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the feedback James!

Surprisingly Fast Service

I was looking for a particular Ray Ban sunglasses that I wanted to get for a long time, but couldn't find any good deals on them. That is until I stumbled upon Iframes.

Noticing my favourite sunglasses was there at a very good deal, I decided to order myself one. I'm amazed by how fast the service and delivery was, just 3 days to get from point A to point B. When it arrived, I had the excitement to try them on, and it looked fantastic on me, not to mention how premium it looks and feels as well. The case is also genuinely well-made, which is an extra point from me for its presentation.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase at Iframes and will shop from them again in the future.

iframes i.iframes

Hi Justin, glad you were so happy with your experience!

service deserving a high distinction

Purchase Prada glasses online arrived the next day! Minor issue with incorrect colour selection due to image on website. This was rectified within a few hours with options to refund or return.
Outstanding customer service!
What more can you want

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the feedback Nick!

Emma
EmmaHervey Bay

Great price great service

So impressed with this site . Ordered a pair of sunglasses at an amazing price - they were at my door in QLD in less than 24 hours .

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the nice feedback Emma!

Cliff
Cliffasked

CLIFF
I am wanting to order a pair of Maui Jim OLA MATT BLACK 764-02....do you have any in stock?
I live in Perth West Australia, so what would be your delivery time?

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We can confirm that model Maui Ola 764-02M (Matte Black frame and Neutral Grey Polarised lens) is currently available in stock. We would also like to inform you that delivery time estimated for Perth is up to 2 business days from the date of dispatch.

Kind Regards,

Denise
Deniseasked

What is the cost for delivery to mebourne 3038 and will I receive glasses before Christmas?

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your message.

We offer free delivery worldwide and if the frames are available in stock then you should receive the frames within 2 business days.

Kind Regards

Rui
Ruiasked

Hi there, Do you hold the Maui Jims Ohia (R703 - 02S) in stock at the moment?

I am located in Sydney, Australia and was wondering how long it would take to get these sent to me?

Lastly, what is your return policy please?

Thank you for your help.

Hi Rui,

Thank you for your message.

We can confirm that model Maui Ohia R703-02S is currently not in stock and estimated delivery time is up to 9-20 business days.

Kind Regards,
iframes support

Get an answer from our members and iframes representatives

Other Optical Retailers