iframes

iframes (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by iframes

Great service and great range of products

The range of product on this site is huge!

I ordered a pair of sunnies and when they arrived they did not suit.
The return process was really easy and my money was returned within the specified time.

I then chose another pair and they too were delivered in a timely manner. I felt that the communication from i frames was great. They kept me in the loop - I did not have to follow up.

I would not hesitate to recommend iframes - great prices great service - never pay full price again!

Impressed!

Placed an order for Pradas online on Monday afternoon and had then in WA by Thursday. $200 cheaper than what I could find them in store for! Will use iFrames again!

Anthony
Anthony

Once was a sceptic iFrame online viewer.

iFrame = very competitive price
= genuine product
= quick delivery

I was a sceptic of the low price of iframe's products.
Then I gambled of buying a Prada frame for my old man. I am blown away of the genuine Prada frame and its price and the delivery.
I'm getting 2 more frames from iFramefor myself this year.

Got my sunglasses the next day ... amazing

Placed an order for my beautiful Bvlgari's on Monday, and got them Tuesday ... how good is that,
They were half the price from the shop ... and the girl on the phone was great,
will definitely be back,

Haley
HaleyNew Zealand

Great product!

Ordered a pair of RayBans from NZ and they were delivered in less than a week! Very happy with the sunglasses they are exactly what I wanted. I had done my research and knew what they looked like. The only thing was that I never received email notification that my order was shipped but after emailing the company they quickly let me know what was going on. Highly recommend ordering from this website! Thank you!

samwhit0909
samwhit0909New York

Easy purchase, great customer service

Ordered Ray Bans last Wednesday and got them Thursday morning! Very happy with the service plus saved over $80 compared to the stores. Had a few questions and they were answered promptly. Will definitely be back!

Satisfied customer

Ordered pair of sun glasses on Wednesday morning and got the delivery Thursday morning. All good and genuine. Thanks iframes.

Perfect

Ordered on a Tuesday morning and arrived Wednesday morning. Packaging was perfect, the item was genuine. Was also $105 cheaper than all other websites.

Tash.S
Tash.SSydney, NSW

I am beyond happy with iFrames

Months ago I wanted to get my husband some carbon fiber Ray Bans, but they were sadly out of my price range. Or so I thought until I recently found them on iframes. They retail for around $350 in Australia, and iframes had them for $225 including shipping. They accept PayPal (yay, buyer protection), so I put my concerns about them being counterfeits aside and ordered them late Friday night. On Monday I got a notification to say they'd been shipped and they were at my door today, Tuesday.

The sunglasses are most certainly genuine. My husband is going to be a very happy camper come Christmas!! When I save up some more money, I'll be buying a pair of sunglasses for myself from you too.

Prada Purchase

Ordered a Prada pair after seeing in a retail store for RRP $370. Noted the code/style, researched online. saw the reviews on product review and felt confident to buy, with over x40 5 star comments. ... ordered by 2pm, and they arrived within melb the following business day at 1:30pm!!!. V happy with site, payment and product. so easy and quick. would highly recommend. Paid $214 w/ iframes + free delivery. you really can't beat that. thanks so much.

Kylie F
Kylie FDunedin

Was a little sceptical, awesomely surprised!

I bought my Pradas online. Retail $530nzd and I got for $230aud! They arrived within 14 days! Having bought Pradas in Italy authentic I was watching for fake signs! Totally legit! I'm thrilled!

Excellent service! Fast delivery!

Bought a pair of RayBan Wayfarer sunglasses on Sunday and received it in the mail on Tuesday. Product was packaged was very nicely too. Extremely satisfied with their service and postage. Best price available compared to other websites and in stores. I will definitely recommend iFrames to friends and family!
Very fast postage, reliable, best and cheapest price compared to other stores or websites

Babyslashguns
BabyslashgunsSydney, NSW

I love them

My first time using their service. I bought a pair of MiuMiu sunglasses, had been waitin as they stated 20-30days because the item was not in stock. They replied asap to my email that as soon as it arrived to their warehouse, it would be shipped immediately. And it worth my wait! The waiting period is less than 14 days and the item was shipped next day! They have tracking delivery. The product is authentic, offered at good price. I saved aprx $100. Will shop at their website again.
Authentic brands, cheaper than market price, fast delivery
Many hot and new items will be listed 20-30 waiting days to be ready for shipping. It tests your patience!

Excellent service and product quality

Steve
SteveCanberra, Australian Capital Territory

Great service, ordered on a Tuesday and delivered the next day!!

When I saw the delivery notice under my door I didn't know what it was for as I wasn't expecting anything. Was amazed to find it was my raybans that I'd ordered the day before. $70 cheaper than I had seen them in store and definitely the real product- no cheap fakes!
Great price, quick delivery

Jodie
JodieMelbourne

Very happy!

After finding the Prada sunglasses (that I had to have) in a well known retail store for an exorbitant price, I decided to look online. I ordered these glasses on Wednesday and and they arrived Thursday. And for $180 less than the retail store! Will definitely be using iframes again!
Fast shipping, great range, excellent prices!

IFrames really deliver......

Ordered my Carrera's online on a Wednesday night from iFrames, they were delivered on a Friday morning whilst I was at work! Came home to the best surprise, my Carrera's waiting for the weekend......woo hoo!
I was very surprised by the prompt service, more importantly they were the cheapest! Don't buy from anywhere else.........
Inexpensive, fast service

marcp
marcpMelbourne

Very good experience

Bought Prada sunglasses from iframes and was really happy with how it all went. The shipping was really quick as I got them the next day and I saved almost $60 compared to other sites. The best part was the service. I called them with some questions which they answered and I was happy to go ahead with my purchase. Being local also made me feel more comfortable.
Local, good prices, fast shipping

alolins
alolinsMelbourne

Excellent experience

Got some Prada sunnies from iframes and it was a great experience. It was my first time shopping with them and I was really pleased with how quick and easy it was. The virtual try on is awesome! Got the frames the next day and they were really cheap. Very happy and I'll be back!
Fast delivery and cheap. Virtual try on is great

john
johnsydney

Frames and lens purchase

Bought some sunglasses from iframes, i wasn't too sure about buying the prescription lens' as well but i can tell you, everything went really smoothly ... i emailed them my current prescription and the iframes optometrist did the rest ... everything went well, they had the frame in stock, so it only took a week from the time i placed the order,
One stop shop for frames and lens'

Gabriel K
Gabriel KMelbourne

Great website, excellent prices, professional and helpful service, pleasure to deal with

I couldn't be happier with both the service and product I purchased with iframes.com.au. The website was easy to navigate and the support staff were more than helpful with all my questions. The process from selecting my sunglasses, to payment, through to delivery was exceptional. I received my sunglasses the next day! Will definitely buy from iframes again!
Value for money, huge range to choose from, next day delivery, very efficient

Great product and service!

I can't thank iframes enough for their excellent service & product. After being stuffed around for weeks by another company, I ordered my sunglasses on Thursday & they arrived Friday to my door & were exactly what I was expecting & a great price. Thank you, I really appreciate it!
Great service, product & price

Great Service

I made a few enquiries with IFrames comparing prices on Prada glasses frames, and they came back to me right away on all occasions with an answer, and also gave me a great price on the frames. Almost $100 cheaper than another competitor I was about to purchase from. I collected my package from post office this morning and am so impressed with how they are presented, beautifully boxed, securely wrapped and above all I love the frames. Just perfect! Thank you for excellent service iFrames. I will be back!

Best on-line store i've EVER dealt with

I bought a pair of Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses that I had searched high and low for in Australia, overseas and on-line! I was so happy to have finally found them on iframes and even happier to discover I was going to save over $100!
I'm not very tech savvy but I found the iframes website very easy to use, and informative.
The service was fantastic- true to their word I received my sunglasses the next day! These people are Genies!
Great range of sunglasses, at ridiculously good prices- will only be purchasing from iframes from now on.
The prices and service.

Sam
SamMelbourne

Best sunglasses webite in Australia

Great website with a wide range of sunglasses for everyone. I really like the try on feature, this assisted me in my final choice. I received my sunglasses in record time following my order. I highly recommend this site to anyone that requires sunglasses and wants great service and great prices.

Other Optical Retailers