iframes (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by iframes

Kirsty
KirstyQueensland

Outstanding service

I searched online for the best price and iframes came out on top. The customer service was exceptional. And I can't believe how fast the postage was - I got them the next day! Will definitely buy from them again :)

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Kirsty, glad you enjoyed your experience!

The best price I could find.
Easy and secure ordering.
They did exactly what they said they were going to do.
Ordered an out of stock pair of glasses and they arrived in the prescribed time frame.
Sunglasses were undamaged and in perfect condition. Very happy.
would not hesitate to buy another pair through iframes.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback Gus!

Bill
BillNoosa

Great company, authentic products

After researching several dubious online sites, I decided to pay a bit more and deal with a reputable business, I'm glad I did.
Rang up first and confirmed they had the product I was seeking, ordered it immediately at 1pm from Caloundra in Qld and it was available for collection the next day. I ordered Maui Jim Ho'okipa glasses and I am very happy.
Feel safe dealing with this people, but is probably smart to confirm your item is available for immediate sale.

iframes i.iframes

Happy we could provide you with a great service Bill.

Deb
DebPerth

Delighted!

Best price on a great product.
Easy and secure ordering.
Fast delivery.
Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your nice feedback Deb. Looking forward to serving you again!

RodB
RodBNortheast, VIC

Exceptional. Ordered Monday and arrived Tuesday

Placed an order Monday afternoon and goods arrived Tuesday morning. Great service and the sunnies were as described.
Can not fault :-)

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Rod, glad you had a great experience.

Nicci
NicciBracken Ridge

Fantastic - both service and product.

Suitably impressed - I ordered Sunday afternoon (via mobile) when I lost my sunnies, I checked them out at Sunglasses Hut (who wouldn't price match - $100 difference) and they arrived Tuesday. Perfect - this IS service!

iframes i.iframes

Hi Nicci, thanks for your great feedback and I'm really happy we were able to save you a lot of money on your purchase! Regards, Jodie

Reliable seller

They delivered quickly during the xmas season. Much faster than I expected. They are very reliable for purchasing and refunding.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for posting your feedback Jessie. Always nice to hear about our customer's experiences.

Fantastic Service!!

What fabulous customer service after first pair of sunglasses were too large for my face they promptly organised for me to post them back at no charge, and quickly arranged for another pair of my choice to be shipped at no cost. The customer service was extremely prompt and they even replied over the weekend. Everything detailing with this company was quick and easy and the price of the sunglasses was well below what they are retailing in the shops

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback SK. We try very hard to provide a great experience for our customers so glad you enjoyed our service.

Fast delivery, easy transaction

I initially used one of their online rivals. After so many issues with them I decide to give iframes a go. It was an easy transaction, delivery was super fast (within two days). Definitely use then again. I wouldn't use vision direct.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for giving us a go Glen and we're pleased you were happy with the experience. All our stock is located in Melbourne which means we can provide fast delivery. Thanks again!

Matt
MattMelbourne

Awesome glasses at great prices!

Loving this shop, good selection of sunnies at prices well below high street prices. Quick delivery and pain free experience in all way.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Matt. Glad you enjoyed shopping with us!

Helen
Helen

Great prices

Amazing find! Nearly bought Miu miu sunglasses in Miu Miu store for $600 but luckily decided to check the prices online. Sure enough exactly the same sunglasses are $329 on iframes website, so great savings and quick delivery,
No complains here!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Helen, glad you were so happy with your experience!

MarieVictoria

Excellent service and product exactly what I wanted

iframes i.iframes

Thanks very much for your great feedback Marie. We love hearing from our customers about how they saved money and found the model they had been searching in stores for.

Marie

Its a pleasure. It is a good service you provide

Find out how iframes compares to other Optical Retailers

you just won another costumer

Dealing with you was a breeze, really happy with how quick you were with delivery and great prices too .

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Evette. We work hard on making the process of buying eyewear quick and easy. Glad you were happy with your experience!

Best Service

Firstly you had the exact sunglasses I was replacing - ordered them at 3pm and they arrived 7am next morning - very impressed with the service and price!! Thankyou so much!!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the nice feedback Helen. You are very welcome!

Amazing

I am very happy with IFrames. My sunglasses arrived In one day, perfect and with the best price. I will buy more!!! Thank you guys!!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks Tati. Look forward to servicing you again in the future.

George G
George GSydney

Maui Jim Castaways

I would just like to say thank-you for such excellent service. Everything was as you said it would be on your Web Page. The Maui Jim's are fantastic & your service is better than any I've dealt with before. Postage was super fast to Sydney (next day delivery).It also was the best price of anywhere else by $60 & below rrp by $100 I would & will highly recommend you to everyone without a worry.

iframes i.iframes

You are most welcome! Thanks for shopping with us.

Emily
EmilySydney

Excellent product, price and service.

I purchased a pair of Prada sunglasses on the iframes website and my transaction was finalised a few minutes after the cut-off time for next day delivery. I emailed customer service to ask if it was possible at all to still have my purchase included in the next day delivery dispatch - not only did I get a prompt response from the very helpful customer support team member confirming my order had been shipped, he kept me informed of the progress and delivery once done. Received it the next day which before a long weekend was very impressive. The prices offered by iframes are the best around; I will definitely shop with them again and strongly recommend them to anyone in the market for sunnies!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your nice feedback. We love hearing about the great experiences our customer have!

Excellent. Great Price, fast shipping. Sooooo much better than a shop!!

Bought some Maui Jim Frigate sunglasses. The price was much better than anywhere else, they were shipped fast using an Auspost service that kept me updated on where the package was. Glasses arrived 48 hours after ordering. Free lens cloth was a nice touch. I will definitely use again!!!

iframes i.iframes

Glad you had a great experience with us! Enjoy your sunnies.

Elmar Shar
Elmar SharSydney, NSW

Great price and delivery

Ordered foldable Ray Bans from Iframes, best price that I found for them online. Great service, well packaged and delivered at the estimated time. No issues with the product. Would definitely use them again in the future.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your nice feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

Balihi
BalihiMelbourne

Super sunnies.

Bought a pair of Maui Jims from this website. Huge price difference to other retailers. Picked the ones we wanted, and they arrived within 3 days. Why would you pay full price when you can buy them from here lots cheaper!Very Happy!!!!Would recommend to my friends.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for your feedback. Glad we could save you some money!

B of B
B of B

Great service!

Thanks for looking after me after a disappointing experience with your competition. Looks like your product description and stock levels all showed accurately. Thanks for the speedy delivery!

You are most welcome!

Fantastic!!!

Hi, I have just received my order and wanted to thank you
for your excellent service, fast delivery and price. I hope to use you
again and will definitely be recommending you for your outstanding
service. Thanks again, Shane

iframes i.iframes

You're welcome!! Enjoy your new frames.

SXTACY
SXTACYMelbourne

Amazing service with unbeatable pricing. Retailers: You're on notice!

iframes i.iframes

Thanks so much for your nice feedback! We always aim to please.

Good product, very fast delivery. I am happy with my purchase. I will definitely come back again and will recommend this website to my family and friends.

iframes i.iframes

Thanks for the positive note and glad you will be recommending us!

Fantastic store

I am thrilled with my purchase with iframes. Although the glasses were not in stock at the time, the communication was fantastic. The price of my brand name glasses were the cheapest by far and arrived in perfect condition. I'm very happy.

iframes i.iframes

Glad you were happy with the price and service! Thanks for your feedback.

Other Optical Retailers