iframes

iframes (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by iframes

BettyBooo
BettyBoooSydney

Super quick delivery and amazing prices!!

Bought some Ray Ban aviators from iframes as I needed them fast. I got them the next day and they were cheaper than anyone else online by over $30 - bonus! I can't fault these guys. The experience was perfect and their communication was great. This was my second purchase and I will come back for more!
Fast and free delivery, Very cheap, Great service

Will always buy my sunglasses from iframes!!

Bought Tom Ford sunglasses from iframes and was really impressed. The main reason I bought from them was that I saved over $100 compared to the ones I saw at a store and their service was brilliant. Got my sunnies the next day too. Have already recommended iframes to all my friends!
Great price and service. Fast delivery

Excellent value & great service!

I purchased a pair of ray ban prescription glasses. I ended up saving approximately 50% on the purchase compared with my local store. I originally wanted to purchase just the frame but iframes contacted me to let me know that they could provide the lenses too. I sent my prescription in (& was a little apprehensive) & they were quickly dispatched. Very impressed with service!
Great value, super fast delivery & quality product!

Love iframes!! Excellent range and service.

I bought a pair of sunglasses and prescription glasses. The site was easy to navigate, their range was fantastic, the prices were the best around and the service was impeccable.

I bought a pair of sunglasses that weren't quite right and I was able to return them without any issues. The new sunglasses they then sent out were perfect.
Fantastic service, great range and inexpensive

Maida
MaidaVictoria

Fantastic Service

I purchased a pair of Prada frames and was delighted when they arrived the next day. I was not sure whether my script could be used in these frames and received excellent advice from Danielle. The frames are authentic and I would fully Recommended iFrames for their price and service.
Quick response to questions, next day delivery

First Rate Australian Supplier

Due to escalated retail pricing in Australia, prior to finding iframes, I have sourced my glasses and sunglasses offshore. I needed a discontinued frame in a rare size and iframes sourced these for me quickly, providing the best online price and a fantastic and professional service (both online and via phone). I am rarely impressed with online shopping experiences, but iframes is absolutely second to none.

I highly recommend iframes for anyone seeking affordable glasses and speedy service.
Australian supplier, affordable, professional, personalised service, excellent communication.

Professional transaction!

Whenever you buy something on line to try and save money you take the risk of being either ripped off or getting dodgy product, pleased to report all went smoothly. When I had a concern about size of frames someone got back to me immediately. I had researched in shops before I bought from iframes so knew I was getting a good deal!
Free shipping.
Hopefully nothing, but know what you're buying before you order.

Jaz110
Jaz110Sydney

Amazing Customer Service & Product

I bought Ray-Bans 4147 with prescription lenses and I was amazed at how well the customer service department assisted me in ensuring that my prescription was correct. They responded to all my queries within a day and their call service was fantastic. My prescription sunglasses arrived within a week and a half and I could not have had a better experience. It was very well priced and the quality is top notch. I whole heartedly recommend iFrames for all specs - I certainly will be using them for both prescription sunglasses and reading glasses from here on out!

Amazing quality, customer service, and pricing.
Reliable, Pricing, Customer Service,

Easy buying at the right price.

I found Iframes on the net, and so glad I did.
These guys had the product range and prices as good as the best overseas if you take into consideration postage.It actually worked out cheaper for some really good sunnies. It's nice to find there are still some good guys out there who back their product.
Easy buying over the net. No hassle PayPal purchase. Good communication and super quick delivery.

Great choice & service

The price was the best I could find online and the product was exactly the one I was looking for! The free delivery was a bonus, my order arrived right on time and was just as advertised. The offer of free returns within 30 days, for any reason, is great to have should I need it! I'm very satisfied with the whole experience!
Good price, fast service, free returns

Dee
DeeMelbourne

The best online!!

Bought D&G glasses and lenses from iframes and was very impressed with there fast, efficient and very friendly customer service team online and fantastic range of glasses. I'm extremely happy with my purchase which saved me $$$ and they had free shipping!! Will definitely recommend iframes to my friends and family.
Thank you iframes team!!!

Jilong Zhang
Jilong ZhangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and friendly

Recently bought a pair of Tom Ford's from iframes. The selection process was easy to understand, the range was excellent and the service was fast and personalised. I'm extremely happy with my overall experience and I definitely recommend it if you're in the market to upgrade your look. Plus I saved $200 of the RRP of my frames! ! WIN

Cynthia
CynthiaPerth

Wow

What a fantastic, refreshing experience. Fast, efficient, friendly service and extremely happy with the price I paid, much less than other outlets. 110% happy with my purchase. Have already recommended to family and friends. Will definitely use again and can't wait for your lens service to be up and running. Thank you iframes.
Efficient, inexpensive, helpful

T4TTMRW
T4TTMRW

iFrames.com.au - couldn't ask for a better experience!

Bought Gucci sunnies from iframes and found it to be a faultless experience. Really cheap and got them the next day. The face match feature is pretty cool - helped with choosing a pair that suited my face. Great to see an Aussie company delivering such a great online experience. Won't hesitate in coming back.
Reall nice site, great selection, well priced, next day shipping

vicky k
vicky kMelbourne

With virtual try on - worthy of a review!

I've been looking for a particular pair of Tom Ford sunnies everywhere to no avail. The team at iframes actually sourced them for me, I was able to try them on with virtual try on (awesome!), and they sent them out with next day delivery. That's worthy of a review!
Site was cool and easy to use, loved the virtual try on, and service was outstanding. Will definitely recommend (already have!)

jill gordin
jill gordin

great price, quick delivery

I bought some D&G sunglasses from iframes.com.au
The site was clear and easy to navigate,
It was a great price and delivered the next day,
I was able to track the order with australia post
There is lots to choose from ... i will come back and buy some optical frames
next day delivery, great price, free returns

Other Optical Retailers