3.5

3.9

Nitika
NitikaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Not worth it!

I ordered fruit basket with natives worth $240 via express delivery.Medium Box arrived after 3 days(after the event via aus post and i paid $16 approx for it to expedite) 2000610 is my reference number.Box had 3 small apples,2paesionfruits,1medium sized pineapple and mandarins with 1 naval orange.
Hardly had any exotic fruits or fruits worth $100 even! NOT WORTH IT. Show details
Dani A.
Dani A.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Beautiful plants, will use again

I purchased a peace lily and candle for my grandparents after the death of my young cousin in November. It was delivered in lovely condition and 8 months later is still growing well. The candle smells beautiful and the card that came with it all was thoughtfully written. I will certainly use iGift Hampers in future. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Our go to, year after year at Xmas

We have used iGift for our client Xmas hampers for the past few years. Always easy to work with and great presentation of the Champagne and chocolate gift hampers. As we bulk order it's great to have all the tracking and deliveries sorted for us. Super friendly and willing to help too. Show details ·  1
ALancuba
ALancubaVictoria2 posts

Happy customer

Every time I’ve used igift hampers, they have never disappointed!!
Great quality, promptness and easy online experience.
Highly recommend igift to anyone!! Show details
fione p.
fione p.

Great service quality and very secure

Had a smooth and fantastic experience with my purchases
Customer service and loyalty at its best I highly recommend customers to use the store it is a genuine feedback comment thanks igift hampers
Fione Show details
Kristen
KristenSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Beautiful hampers every time

Beautiful hampers every time, easy to order. Particularly love to gift the cherry hampers at Christmas but I use iGift Hampers all the time Show details
Margaret d.
Margaret d.Sydney, NSW

Quality choice of hamper contents

I have been sending gifts to my friends and family through IGift for a few years now and the service has been great so far. Their packaging and presentation is good and the choice of fruit is excellent. Show details
Kim
Kim

Nice work

Great product delivered on time. Would highly recommend this product Show details ·  1
Janet P
Janet PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Definitely use them again

Very pleased with iGift hampers. Delivery was made on the day I requested and I was given regular updates on my order's progress. It was also nice to find somewhere that offered a variety of hampers to suit different tastes. Mum loved the Roses chocolate and I'll definitely be using them again. Show details ·  1
Lorri C.
Lorri C.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Excellent product and customer service!

Excellent company to purchase from. My purchase was a gift for very dear family that lives a great distance from me. They sent a photo of the gift. It was very nice and they were very happy with it. I would definitely use this company again. Show details ·  2
TARESCA
TARESCASydney, NSW11 posts

Great friendly service

Professional, kind very easy to deal with and trustworthy. What they say is what they do great service. The hamper was wonderful. I will be ordering more in the future. Thank you, Show details ·  2
Leone
LeoneCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service and product

I used iGift Hampers for a Mother's Day gift this year while I was travelling overseas. The order process was very easy and iGift had a great range to choose from in my price range. I was thrilled with seeing a fruit basket and a plant - exactly what Mum would like. I added a card and chocolates too so it was a really great gift. It arrived in good time, in perfect order and the fruit was premium quality. Mum was thrilled. Thank you so much for a great service and product. Show details ·  1
Erving P.
Erving P.

Website was very easy to use and make the order

We received so much fresh food! Was beautifully packaged and delivered on time. Everyone loved it. They did such a great job. Will definitely order from here again. Thank you! Show reply
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW3 posts

Great customer service

Love iGift Hampers. Always good quality products, nicely presented and great customer service. Show details ·  1
Cookie
Cookie
  Fair Incentive Verified

terrible experience (not a fake review as iGift claims)

I received an email from iGift offering to pay for positive reviews, which is ironic because they claim that all negative reviews are 'fake and paid for' by their competitors. On that note, I am here to confirm that I am a REAL customer who had a REAL bad experience with this company. My money was taken and the product was not delivered (similar to other reviews here, which iGift claim are fake). I have been chasing a refund for months but iGift refuses to return my money. Be careful with this company!
iGift Hampers   DM