Listing monitored by Ignite Telecom

2.5

NBN!!

Finally found a place that actually calls you back when they say they will, took a day to fix my connection but was called and made aware of the situation.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Hi Davinder,
    Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately some things take time, however, we always ensure that we keep our customers in the loop.

Ignite are an absolutely amazing company to deal with! They listened to my needs got to know and und

No complaints or issues, Ignite has been excellent from start to finish and continue to be a great support for my business. I have never had any drop outs of service and am very satisfied with how the service is being delivered. I would highly recommend anyone to use their services!!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Professional Service

Great experience with Ignite. We signed up for new phone systems, great service. Everything promised was delivered on. Would highly recommend Ignite

Connection TypeI don't know
    Jennifer V.Ignite Telecom

Thanks for the review Suss! We are glad you're enjoying the new system and everything is as promised.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Ignite Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Matt
    MattSydney, NSW

Smooth sailing so far.

Internet seems to be working faster. Company is easy to speak with and were pretty helpful, Spoke with Ryan. Would recommend.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Thanks Matt.
    Ignite uses the highest contention ratio's in Australia, so this is why you would be experiencing a faster speed. Have a great day!

Happy Cat
    Happy Catasked

I sign up with Ignite and a few other recruitment agencies, so far Ignite is the worst one. I completed the speed test a few years back, never got a job with them. I applied for a position rang to speak to the agent (Josie), left a message but did not come back to me. A few days later I got an email saying that I was unsuccessful. That's amazing!

Hi Happy Cat,

Just wanted to let you know that you have the wrong Ignite.

We are a telecommunications company not a recruitment agency. I am however familiar with the Ignite recruitment agency that you speak off.

I hope you have a good day.

Kind Regards