Ignite Telecom

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ignite Telecom

3.1
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Local Reception

So easy to get in touch with!

I've used Ignite Telecom for my WFH arrangements & mobile services for the past 3 years. The NBN drops out from time to time, but I can always trust that I'll be able to reach an Ignite account manager quickly, and that they will go above and beyond to fix any issues. I highly recommend Ignite Telecom to any business looking for that personal touch.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent service!! Very reliable

Since moving over to Ignite Telecom our network has been reliable, extremely fast and consistent. Exactly what we were looking for.
When I first signed up the customer support team were incredibly professional and helpful
Very highly recommend!

Dr Ananda
Dr AnandaSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

We were unhappy with the service of our old provider and Ignite telecom have been exceptional from the time we decided to move across they have delivered and continually provide that personal touch and care about helping our business. Highly recommend if you don’t feel the love from your provider

Dean S.
Dean S.Sydney, NSW

Reliable, Responsive & Professional

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Ignite Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

NBN!!

Finally found a place that actually calls you back when they say they will, took a day to fix my connection but was called and made aware of the situation.

• Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Hi Davinder,
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately some things take time, however, we always ensure that we keep our customers in the loop.

Ignite are an absolutely amazing company to deal with! They listened to my needs got to know and und

No complaints or issues, Ignite has been excellent from start to finish and continue to be a great support for my business. I have never had any drop outs of service and am very satisfied with how the service is being delivered. I would highly recommend anyone to use their services!!!

• Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Professional Service

Great experience with Ignite. We signed up for new phone systems, great service. Everything promised was delivered on. Would highly recommend Ignite

• Connection TypeI don't know
Jennifer V.Ignite TelecomSend a private message

Thanks for the review Suss! We are glad you're enjoying the new system and everything is as promised.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Smooth sailing so far.

Internet seems to be working faster. Company is easy to speak with and were pretty helpful, Spoke with Ryan. Would recommend.

• Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Thanks Matt.
Ignite uses the highest contention ratio's in Australia, so this is why you would be experiencing a faster speed. Have a great day!